• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official BBR Tier List v5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
i think the top, 7-ish characters (diddy, snake, marth, wario, olimar, falco), excluding meta knight, are so close it's not unreasonable to put them all in A tier in any specific order.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Fine, I'll respond to this. You act like Hunger is the only good player Kain has beaten. Did you see the bracket for SiiS4? Kain beat Atomsk. He's also beaten Hylian not long before that, a top IC's player. Kain has not won only small tournaments, but regionals.

You're shutting out Wolf's accomplishments in tourney, or just belittling them. Like Kain said, the double standards in this thread are ridiculous.

Y'all dumb.
sonic at mlg.

Your move sir.

kadaj, i'd say put lucario above zss just because he has players of higher influence, and more of them

btw is it really "smangin' them drawers?" i always thought it was "jaws"
smangin?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xt5ghXdq6Z0&feature=related

Dk's results have been solely on Will lately if I'm correct?

cable and dr. grandpa have done nice things semi recently.
but all the midwest/WC dks seem to have fallen off..

I don't think snake is "top tier" honestly, he has to many flaws one can exploit.
his strengths are 10 times better.

**** sonic
I swear we've talked about him every other page.
actually, it had been about 5-6 pages.
My Tierlist:

SS tier:

S: :metaknight::diddy::snake::falco:
A-E: Everyone else and order doesn't matter
G: Ganon
i just love the fact that the red sonic is a half tier below the rest of them.

who uses red? Espy?

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Im pretty sure X uses normal color.
I play black
Speed plays green.
Nobody plays yellow cus that junk is horrible.
So espy either plays red or default.

Chuee

Smash Hero
Im pretty sure X uses normal color.
I play black
Speed plays green.
Nobody plays yellow cus that junk is horrible.
So espy either plays red or default.
I searched Espy on youtube the first match that came up he played default color.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
In tournament, I go default.
I go every other color whenever I do friendlies, though.

Luigi player

Smash Master
I <3 you wolf mains but you're getting no where fast :l

what has DK/luigi done recently? i think wolf could at least rise above them, mostly from lack of results from either character but luigi is pretty booty.
i dont know much about DK's results but its nothing too steller right?
As for :dk2:...

Viridian City 9 (29th Jan 2011)
Singles (55 entrants)

1: Ally ($208.00) (yes, all Meta Knight)
2: Mew2King ($130.00)
3: Anti ($62.40)
4: Nairo ($46.80) (used mostly MK probably, but he did use DK to win something at some point)
5: Will ($23.40)
5: Atomsk ($23.40)
7: Seibrik ($13.00)
7: MVD ($13.00)

Viridian City 8 (23rd Oct 2010)
Singles ( 80 Entrants )

1: Adhd ($346.50)
2: Nairo ($192.50)
3: Anti ($92.40)
4: Atomsk ($61.60)
5: Ultimate Razer ($38.50)
5: Vinnie ($38.50)
7: NAKAT
7: Cable

Great Revival (20th Nov 2010)
Singles (57 entrants?)

1: ADHD
2: Ally
3: Vinnie
4: Atomsk
5: Inui (forfeit to Vinnie in losers)
5: Kingtoon
7: Zucco
7: Dr. Grandpa
9: Cable

9: Logic
9: Shadow
9: Vex Kasrani

Those are some good results from events that happened recently/not too long ago.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
lol people talk about me so much. Personally I feel like I need to be more consistant to be top 10.

I also feel like EC DKs > every other coasts DKs.

I also feel it goes

MK Diddy Snake Falco Wario Marth

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Except results aren't everything.
We also dont have anything harder than 65:35 MUs and we dont have any infinites on us. We also have chains and an infinite.
Ness gets gayed by at least marth and has a really big weakness in Grab releases. You dont have any chains or infinites.

We have a good recovery with mixups, a great projectile, and have physics on our side with his heavy weight and fast speed in both the air and on the ground.
Ness has a gimpable and predictable recovery, his projectiles need to be used up close, and he's only a midweight and still has only average to below average speed all around.

Aside from Yoshi's shield, which he wont be using anyways, Yoshi is better on paper as well. When it comes to matchups, Yoshi doesn't get shut down by anyone while Ness still has his terrible MU(s).

Yoshi > Ness

Chuee

Smash Hero
We also dont have anything harder than 65:35 MUs and we dont have any infinites on us. We also have chains and an infinite.
Ness gets gayed by at least marth and has a really big weakness in Grab releases. You dont have any chains or infinites.

We have a good recovery with mixups, a great projectile, and have physics on our side with his heavy weight and fast speed in both the air and on the ground.
Ness has a gimpable and predictable recovery, his projectiles need to be used up close, and he's only a midweight and still has only average to below average speed all around.

Aside from Yoshi's shield, which he wont be using anyways, Yoshi is better on paper as well. When it comes to matchups, Yoshi doesn't get shut down by anyone while Ness still has his terrible MU(s).

Yoshi > Ness
Yoshi also wears boots.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
i like how you completely ignored all of the good things about ness.

amazing fair, best pivot grab in the game, bthrow, he doesn't camped as hard as other characters because of his magnet, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom