• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Hey forward, since the Brawl singles only tourney went a few hours with 2 tvs would the guys at AiaB let us use more of their tvs for smash set ups if the Melee+Brawl tourney were to have doubles as well? singles and doubles would be bomb

lonewolf537

Smash Journeyman
Hey forward, since the Brawl singles only tounrey went a few hours with 2 tvs would the guys at AiaB let us use more of their tvs for smash set ups if the Melee+Brawl tourney were to have doubles as well? singles and doubles would be bomb
i would need a partner, but yeah that does sound awesome.

Jane

Smash Hero
the losers finals match was tight hahahaha. once lw and the other dude were both past the 120% mark EVERY hit warranted an "OHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" from the crowd

lonewolf537

Smash Journeyman
the losers finals match was tight hahahaha. once lw and the other dude were both past the 120% mark EVERY hit warranted an "OHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" from the crowd
i didnt want to lose that set, lulz.

ruby: 15 year olds cant drive self, parents are lazy. so i do have drive johns

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Wobbles got first in melee
Third in Brawl losing to me and Dekar.

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
Forrest is better than TT. Andrew is better than Carlton. Get ***** SV.
whoa so much smack talk since ive been gone. I cant wait for mr.j to get back set some newbs straight:laugh: Jeff ill miss yea and may you continue to **** everywhere you go. Since now your gone ill just need to step up and become fully active again for sv. Now back to the smack talk **** i dont know who these smash weaklings think they are the only one who can talk **** is gamer, hes a dirty ***** and mr.j watch what you say he doesnt get 4 stocked anymore. Since mr.j is the one who told me to come post i have to go out with some smack talk just to set the record straight. Better then TT huh? sorry but last time i was there i 3-0 your best. Maybe hes better in tourneys? or against other tucson people but dittos i hold the title. Booyah suckers i thought thats something mr.j would say. Tucson peaches vs SV peaches it has to go down when Mr.J gets back.
Oh **** son!!!! A challange has been presented Tucson will they take up the cup, will they **** out, will Forrest and Ruby and Andrew cry in bitter defeat, will they throw there controllers when MrJ starts harassing them durning the carnage, or will they in fact get owned by the best Peach duo in the Southwest hmmmm Sept. not to far away, tune in next month for a hellacious owning.

Very well put Sean, i miss you man
hmmmmm who quotes themself?:laugh:

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
I am coming down to Phoenix with my friend. Any new faces want to money match me? :D I think I will put up a good fight. I am staying the night and leaving early in the morning. My friend is driving so hopefully nowhere too out of the way. Text me, I will not be checking the boards. Get my digits from Tai if needed.

Jar'd

Smash Ace
Yay finally got a phone. :D
602-684-0467 if I don't get enough texts/calls in a month my dad will whoop me. :(

Corigames

Smash Hero
I am coming down to Phoenix with my friend. Any new faces want to money match me? :D I think I will put up a good fight. I am staying the night and leaving early in the morning.
When where who what?
I'm off from work every Monday and Tuesday, so if anyone wants to smash on those days feel free to call me and then come over.
(480)881-7256
Anyone wanna smash tuesday? im in scottsdale.
Tempe here.

Dekar173

Justice Man
Who out of all of you scrubs play Brawl/will be at the Tempe tourney on the 29th? It'd be nice to know your money will be in the pot ;)

/blatantnewbtalk

But seriously, if you guys are even half as cool as Wobbles and Bryce, we NM***s will be very happy to spend our time driving down there :D

Top Bottom