• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

lonewolf537

Smash Journeyman
so essentially, no one is going to the brawl tourney on the 7th, thus essentially removing all competition from my path getting it.

sweet.

tw1n

Smash Champion
AZ needs a hug to let out that AZ ANGER!!!

And Kyle and I will box Taj and maybe (MAYBE!!!) win =]
cough memories cough
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZR6LR0FX6bQ

lol good stuff. Ok here's a deal for Tae and Dark Shifter... If you guys come (and bring wobbles and as many others as possible), I will teach you ONE! trick of your choosing. This includes the queens in the mall thing and my flip every card but yours... (hype)

Miss you AZ

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
for a very brief
stoned
second i actually forgot that tai is from/lives in phoenix and was thus surprised to see him post on kosuke's name.

****ing mindgames.

Corigames

Smash Hero
Taj, if you give me a ride to AZ Anger, I will box you again... with knee pads as well.

In front of everyone.

Recorded.

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
Anyone who is coming to NM on the 8th, here is a taste of things to come :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vW-6pePvELE

Me performing one of my brothers routines (some of you saw this done with 5 or 6 people, I just did it with 1 in the recording lol)
that was eff'n amazing. you guys have gotten way better since genesis :)

AZ needs a hug to let out that AZ ANGER!!!

And Kyle and I will box Taj and maybe (MAYBE!!!) win =]
cough memories cough
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZR6LR0FX6bQ

lol good stuff. Ok here's a deal for Tae and Dark Shifter... If you guys come (and bring wobbles and as many others as possible), I will teach you ONE! trick of your choosing. This includes the queens in the mall thing and my flip every card but yours... (hype)

Miss you AZ
i wish i could come down to nm the 8th but i got work that was too last minute to get off :( sorry. im like 85% sure im going to pound4 so if nothing else, ill see you two there. but hopefully it will be sooner :)

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
kyle (twin a) sent me a text regarding to picking up az guys who can't find rides (like wobbles). kyle and lewis are going friday night if anyone wants to go. room up to 3 more people. text kyle if you wanna go.

i hope that makes sence >_<

copy pasta from the nm thread :D

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
To translate.
Kyle and Lewis are driving to AZ to pick up wobbles. They have space for three more people, who would like to come? Text Kyle(Twin A) if you want to come.

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
uhh. i don't. brawl is terrible. no one in my part of AZ plays brawl

except sean... but he's only going to play it so he can win an ipod on the 7th haha

SEAN I WANT YOUR OLD MP3 PLAYER DIBSDIBSDIBS

Starking

Smash Cadet
I'd go if I had money, plus I suck at Melee and I'm mediocre at Brawl. Although a OoS tourney sounds good, I just highly doubt I'd be able to make it.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Tell forward to come to NM :D And if Zman is an idiot again, Sean has my permission to punch him

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Give him a j.HP > cr.MP > cr.HP > EX Tatsu > EX DP xx FADC xx Ultra

^_^
---
Oh yeah, good luck Wobbles and Forward and others.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
To translate.
Kyle and Lewis are driving to AZ to pick up wobbles. They have space for three more people, who would like to come? Text Kyle(Twin A) if you want to come.
*sigh* when suggestions get out of hand.

What I said was that an idea is if some of you still want to come down here, my best friend (lewis) and I can possibly drive down there friday and get some of you. However we woiuldn't know about a ride back and you would have to cover gas money.

If this sounds like a decent possibility to anyone text me (505) 977-7926

We'd want 3 people (4 if someone doesn't mind riding in the back of a jeep). And a 1 way ticket back probably wouldnt be that bad or we could arrange something to get you home. If possible we'd need to plan this out by tomorrow.

Again it was just a siggestion I sent out when I was bored at work haha.

DarkShifter said:
that was eff'n amazing. you guys have gotten way better since genesis
And thats around the middle tier of our tricks lol.

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
I too am down for being picked up on Friday :) That sounds highly exciting. I promise to say interesting things during the car ride.

tw1n

Smash Champion
that was eff'n amazing. you guys have gotten way better since genesis :)
Lol didn't I do that trick on you and 5 others... plus what trick did I do on you all that made me jump over a bed for pulling it off so well? I can't remember I just remember the jump hahaha. But ya. We got way better =]

i wish i could come down to nm the 8th but i got work that was too last minute to get off :( sorry. im like 85% sure im going to pound4 so if nothing else, ill see you two there. but hopefully it will be sooner :)
That sucks. But I'm almost 100% going to Pound4 so I WILL see you there =] and the rest of AZ (no johns guys... that includes you Taj)

Maybe my bro and I (and hopefully more of NM) can go to some rndom AZ tournament. Why not visit our neighbors lol.

EDIT:
i am down for that kyle :) i get off work at 4 and i got like the whole week off XD

text/call me 480-440-4199
I just text you... but not about this =]

I too am down for being picked up on Friday :) That sounds highly exciting. I promise to say interesting things during the car ride.
Woo hoo! Now he has to go lol. We must find a way for you guys to get back home now... I'm seeing a late noght drive or early day drive in our futures lol

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
I will PM you both now (and probably text you Dark Shifter).

Got room for one or two more if anyones down.

Oh and my GF is having a potluck friday which I will be missing to pick you guys up lol. If she dumps me over this then it had better be worth it :p

to quote ben Stiller in Dodgeball: "No I'm just kidding with you. But seriously tho its true."

Now for the important question: getting you guys home. Would you be willing to buy a one way flight back or should we look into dropping you guys off (which for me I work Sunday morning so I would have to do it in the evening).

As well Friday I get off of work at 4 (can possibly pull out 3) and would leave after that to get you, so I wouldnt be arriving there until the night time. Then we can all just head back to my appartment and crash there.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Hmmm... a paradox. Kyle. I will make the ultimate sacrafice. I will cover you friday if it means you leaving sooner (a double in HEL/L/)

...for a **** good cause =]

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
I will PM you both now (and probably text you Dark Shifter).

Got room for one or two more if anyones down.

Oh and my GF is having a potluck friday which I will be missing to pick you guys up lol. If she dumps me over this then it had better be worth it :p

to quote ben Stiller in Dodgeball: "No I'm just kidding with you. But seriously tho its true."

Now for the important question: getting you guys home. Would you be willing to buy a one way flight back or should we look into dropping you guys off (which for me I work Sunday morning so I would have to do it in the evening).

As well Friday I get off of work at 4 (can possibly pull out 3) and would leave after that to get you, so I wouldnt be arriving there until the night time. Then we can all just head back to my appartment and crash there.
count me in, and most likely rob, aka wobbles. it would be too awesome if you guys could drive us back. im kinda strapped on money, i owe my dad $1,000 bucks in like a week XD lol kinda sucks...

you nm guys are too much :)

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol should be interesting. Actually if that did happen that vid would reach 1 million youtube hits!

But what can I say. NM players (for the most part) are nice people. We care lol. Now I just need to cancel on some things for late noght friday and saturday night. But well worth it =]

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Its Brawl/Melee.

I am entering brawl and melee as well. :)

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
Everyone who is going to the Tucson brawl tournament at AIAB on the 7th should bring a Wii because they need Wiis lol. So yeah bring one if you can.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Ya from what I gather my bro will take you guys back home too. So no worries =]

Can't wait to see/play you guys lol

Top Bottom