• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Corigames

Smash Hero
You could have posted a link with that abrasive comment towards his AZ-related enthusiasm.

Why not me? Cuz I'm lazy and non-militant not.

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
I'm back in Tucson :( The only one available was Tai but he's too far away from central. I saved your number though, so I'll hit you up the next time I'm down there. I need more practice against Samus anyways.

lonewolf537

Smash Journeyman
Who out of all of you scrubs play Brawl/will be at the Tempe tourney on the 29th? It'd be nice to know your money will be in the pot ;)

/blatantnewbtalk

But seriously, if you guys are even half as cool as Wobbles and Bryce, we NM***s will be very happy to spend our time driving down there :D

i'll be there. this time, i'll try NOT to get ***** by forward.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Taking most MMs at AZ Anger. $3 minimum, actual amount will be decided on how much money I have and how confident I am.

(top 5 = auto rejection. Yes, that means you too, Tony, if you go, even though you got 4-stocked by SilentSpectre)

tw1n

Smash Champion
Warning. Do not watch this unless you want a good laugh.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZwecrs0W1c
featuring TW1N, Twin A, and WobblesThePheonix!!!! plus some other smashers from NM and CO... but still =]

(top 5 = auto rejection. Yes, that means you too, Tony, if you go, even though you got 4-stocked by SilentSpectre)
Taj got 4 stocked by SS!? Wow he must suck at this game! No skill! /genesis ramada inn sarcasm

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
Taking most MMs at AZ Anger. $3 minimum, actual amount will be decided on how much money I have and how confident I am.

unlike tai, i'm not a *****. i WILL MM tony. because he got 4 stocked by silent spectre. what a noob <3

tw1n

Smash Champion
I second that smell of the johns. Tai you play Falco and Fox tho. Silent Spectre got knocked out by JMan who uses fox... using that mindset you should JV 5 stock Taj =] But then again. His mewtwo is so freakin broken!

lonewolf537

Smash Journeyman
anyone need a doubles partner for darklinks tourney on the 29th? i MIGHT be able it to make doubles, if i can convince my parents to let me finish my stuff early.

Corigames

Smash Hero
I'm not :(

I just don't have a car, spare time, or spare money. I just want to go to a smashfest but they seem few and far between with no transportation support.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Genesis was a says bacl lol. I got more pumped from it hahaha. But I get ya. And that sucks CG. Do yu have a job?

Goop

Smash Journeyman
So I am going to AZ Anger.

I have two spots open right now for people who still need a ride.

Its going to cost about $35 in gas to get there and back. As it stands me, Rob and GMO are going in the same car. If no one else comes with us its going to be about $12 a person from us. If we get two more people it will be $7 a person. In the interest of saving money I am asking two people if they want to carpool with me.

Any takers?

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
i want to go to this tournament, but im not sure that I can...now that both the tourney start time and the training I have got moved to a later time lol...hmmm

Top Bottom