• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Yeah Rob and DarkShifter I have your guys' ride home figured out as well.

We're leaving around 8 am or so tomorrow (today technically...) after breakfast.

I'll call for directions when closer to phoenix.

Text me your addresses before then if possible.

We still have room for one more if anyone else wanted to come

MarthPwnzer-

Smash Apprentice
I'm going to be in phoenix (scottsdale) and was wondering if anyone is in the area, I play melee and I'm a fairly average marth player, and seconday fox. I'm going to be in from 7th-19 of aug. If anyone wants to smash you can msg me AIM :]

AIM:OwnsAce

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Forward, you should come to the NM tourney with Twin. :D

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Darklink, I am willing mm your Metaknight any amount up to 25$ if you want to. I am willing to bet most people would be willing to mm it.

your still coming right?

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
good news for whoever wins the tournament in tucson. i cant make it since my flight left early. An easy Ipod is no more. sorry justin haha. and sinz i might just call in sick tomorrow and go to new mexico.
hahahahaha! no ipod for chrisssssssssssssssss lol gg forward...

you best come to nm :)

AXE 09

Smash Master
soooooooo..... i just made it to phoenix lol. i'll be here for about the next week and a half or so, kinda depends. if anyone's up for playing some good melee matches, PLEASE call or text me =) i'll probably be going to tai's place tomorrow, and... i dunno what from there lol. so let me know =) Taj? Wobbles? Light? anybody... ^^ hehe

520-508-5160

oh just so you know, i can't come out to smash until tomorrow (saturday).

p.s. melee is amazing:)

MarthPwnzer: sadly, i don't have aim =( but you can call or text me =) i wanna play melee!!!! also, i'm not familiar at all with phoenix, so... hopefully some of you guys could help me out lol

EDIT: oh snaps!!!! the twins are coming?!?!?!?!?!? alsdfkjpoqwefjsd; omg!!!!! i miss you guys ahhh!!!!! *dies*

Tokyoinamerica

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Tokyodown
Hey tell meh who wins because i didnt reg and don't have a ride. will be down there tomorrow for Sf4 tourney though....

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
soooooooo..... i just made it to phoenix lol. i'll be here for about the next week and a half or so, kinda depends. if anyone's up for playing some good melee matches, PLEASE call or text me =) i'll probably be going to tai's place tomorrow, and... i dunno what from there lol. so let me know =) Taj? Wobbles? Light? anybody... ^^ hehe

520-508-5160

oh just so you know, i can't come out to smash until tomorrow (saturday).

p.s. melee is amazing:)

MarthPwnzer: sadly, i don't have aim =( but you can call or text me =) i wanna play melee!!!! also, i'm not familiar at all with phoenix, so... hopefully some of you guys could help me out lol

EDIT: oh snaps!!!! the twins are coming?!?!?!?!?!? alsdfkjpoqwefjsd; omg!!!!! i miss you guys ahhh!!!!! *dies*
You should come to NM

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
I'm going to be in phoenix (scottsdale) and was wondering if anyone is in the area, I play melee and I'm a fairly average marth player, and seconday fox. I'm going to be in from 7th-19 of aug. If anyone wants to smash you can msg me AIM :]

AIM:OwnsAce
MELEE MELEE MELEE! come to tucson asap!

Goop

Smash Journeyman
Smashfest at my place!

You know the place and my num.

If you are a nub and don't know then dig for my number and address on google I'm sure its there.

Come after 7:30pm. We'll play till like 2ish in the morning.

Tokyoinamerica

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Tokyodown
hey darklink or anyone that went to yans did you meet my brother tall blonde hair with a kid whith a broken hanIll be at yans next week not that good at smash yet but getting there.

Goop whats ur number and address we wanna come.

hey and Unii = Tokyoinamerica

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Hey Goop, Doof Cero told me to play MKWii with you. Let's do this.

Although I have to john about not playing it in about 8 months

My Yoshi will ****

rugoodat

Smash Journeyman

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
someone in phoenix should let me borrow blazblue cuz im too poor to buy it

hell, i dont even have a 360. if i do end up playing it, it'll be because Duffy let me borrow his.

Corigames

Smash Hero
How come I always get jobs that make me work on weekends... weekends with goopfests on them?

And why do goopfests always have hours worth of notice? I blame the goop clock.

Lastly, I would take MMs in Mario Kart 64 whether on a Wii with GC controller OR on the OC.

unii

Smash Cadet
Yeah that was out of nowhere.

Is it only melee at goops im a noob boy looking to get some good games in.

BTW who won the tucsopn tournament.

lonewolf537

Smash Journeyman
i pretty much 2/3 stocked everyone except forward and the guy i fought in losers finals, i unfortunetly cant remember his name, i was too busy trying to get myself under control after the match

tw1n

Smash Champion
Why didnt more people come with kyle lol. They are going to be at my place in just a few minutes lol. And Tae... they are getting free magic shows and tutorials =]

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Why didnt more people come with kyle lol. They are going to be at my place in just a few minutes lol. And Tae... they are getting free magic shows and tutorials =]
I apologize greatly for the fact that I'm broke and don't have gas money, and that I have better things to spend the money I don't have on

tw1n

Smash Champion
LIES!!!! =[

Lol Rob is the ****!!!! Him and Bryce both. My bro and I want to move to Arizona now! You guys are too fun lol

forward

Smash Champion
GG's lonewolf, it was nice meeting you.

Justin: Too bad you weren't there, but thanks anyways for making my road to victory a little easier. Next month I plan to host a brawl/melee tournament at the same venue, you should definitely make it to that one. It'll be good. Cash prizes ftw.

JustinKamikaze

Smash Ace
GG's lonewolf, it was nice meeting you.

Justin: Too bad you weren't there, but thanks anyways for making my road to victory a little easier. Next month I plan to host a brawl/melee tournament at the same venue, you should definitely make it to that one. It'll be good. Cash prizes ftw.

yea i will deff go for cash prizes and im sure a lot of us phoenix players would make the trip as well

your going to have to get ready for some metaknight dittos ;P

and ill be most excited for doubles

Top Bottom