• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Swoops

Smash Lord
NNID
SwoopsTii
A belated happy halloween to you all. Couldn't think of good costume idea (last year I was a makeshift shaggy >_>,) so I just arted instead...

...yea

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Hey, Shifter, I'll probably be coming to your Brawlfest and bringing a Melee setup.

Even if no one wants to play with me (which I doubt will last for the ENTIRE day), I'll at least be able to hang out with people. I have absolutely no plans for today, soo... yeah.

South_Paw

Smash Ace
my thing is still going on you bizatch...

i will be at AC as soon as i get off work for an hour or two in case anybody else shows up

peace

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
Hey, Shifter, I'll probably be coming to your Brawlfest and bringing a Melee setup.

Even if no one wants to play with me (which I doubt will last for the ENTIRE day), I'll at least be able to hang out with people. I have absolutely no plans for today, soo... yeah.
cool. were you the one that txt'd me this morning?

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
Double Post, Sorry.

Can anyone bring another brawl setup?
if anyone needs directions, even though im not the best with directions, give me a call. 480-440-4199

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Sorry guys, i dont think ill be able to make it today. Got tonsilitis :/
Dude, play Melee. It cured me of my ailments. Take a look at one of my previous posts:
Also, today I had a Gaming Club meeting at my school. Some of the guys wanted to play Brawl so I agreed, just so I could play some hacked Brawl. Right as I put the disc in I started getting this MASSIVE headache. Two hours later we put in Melee so I could **** some ****, and as soon as the Melee disc went into the Wii, my headache went away. I kid you not, it has to be the most amazing medical science feat I've ever seen Melee perform. Next Melee will soon cure AIDS, or breast cancer
Will also cure tonsillitis

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
Hey I think I am coming to the Smashfest. I haven't backread too much so I am not sure if it really starts at 4 or what...but yeah I have the directions. I will give Dark a call too. I can bring a Brawl setup. AND a 64 setup (Rugoo where you at?!?) 480-323-6091 text me if any questions...i dunno haha.

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
we got 7 people here now and we only have 1 setup. we got a brawl/wii but we need a tv for it. i know at least 1 other person is bringing a setup but 3 would be nice, 4 would be great. can anyone provide?

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
we kinda need tv's over here. we only got 1 complete setup, 2 brawl/wii's but we need tv's for those. if anyone can come, please bring a tv. my cell is 480-440-4199

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Herr Dan, could you please un-ban Tai's IP Address, if possible? I don't like using proxy websites to browse SWF at Herr Tai's house.

Don't worry, I have him reprimanded in his behavior.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
So anyone in Tucson want to smash like next weekend , or any weekend for that matter. Only time I'm free.

Starting to get bored here.

I'm up for Melee, Brawl and Hacked Brawl

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Brawl is better played as brawl, not a half *** melee
That's what I thought too when I played some hacked brawl at Dastrn's. We decided to turn it the **** off. Plus, you can't play ROB on hacked Brawl.

laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Herr Duffy, it is not good for an under-aged minor to be under the influence of alcoholic beverages such as ale.

Please refrain from continuing to do so in the future. Thank you.

Top Bottom