• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
It's just that...

well...

I saw that Hylian was going to be there and he was one of the people that helped me develop my Samus. I...
I...
...wanna MM him, with all due respect. :D
:).

Sorry to say, my samus is HORRIBLE in melee now. Nothing like it used to be. I currently play Fox/Falco.

:(

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
It's amusing how if you haven't met in person, you subconsciously expect the person to look like their avatar.

A blonde hair blue-eyed smiling man fits you well, Kosuke.

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
Me
Head Woof
ABIDE
Pat
Albert
Jeff
Dastrn(maybe)
Seth(maybe)
Jar'd(maybe)
kosuke(maybe)

this is my list of people so far. im thinking that we will need at least 3 setups. can anyone bring a table and some chairs maybe?

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
You're still gonna play in the Melee portion of El Paso, right?
Of course. I have never been to a tournament that has had melee and not entered it before :).

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
You're right, Rob! It does seem like a bull...

...Interesting how everyone has different views and perspectives on the many things in life!

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
Me
Head Woof(needs a ride)
ABIDE
Pat
Albert
Jeff
Ben
Dastrn(maybe)
Seth(maybe)
Jar'd(maybe)
kosuke(maybe)
lockdown(?)

this is my list of people so far. im thinking that we will need at least 3 setups. can anyone bring a table and some chairs maybe?
UPDATE! I'm going to start it up at 2pm. My address is 525 S. Forest Ave. apt# 719, the major cross streets are Mill and University. Cell phone is 480-440-4199. Right now I have gotten 8 people who said that they would come and 4 maybe people who still need to get back to me. With at least 8 people, I'm thinking we will need at least 3 setups. I have 1, can anyone else bring a setup?

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Looks like I'm not making the El Paso trip. Sorry everybody who may have been interested in sitting in my car for six-seven hours while we listened to British pop/rock/punk, video game remixes and JPop.

Head Woof

Smash Rookie
I can bring my wii and stuff. I will need a ride though, if anyone on this side of town (glendale/peoria) is heading over there...sorry :/

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
Not sure about saturday yet. I've not been feeling super hot today. i already skipped out on that huge party tonight at the clarendon.

Top Bottom