• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
for obvious reasons this seating list would make more sense
Yeah, it does.

I initially listed them in the order they popped into my head, and I later realized I was wrong, but I wasn't going to go back and edit my post for something so obvious and trivial, especially seeing as you'd all have worked it out regardless.

Corigames

Smash Hero
I'm interested in going to this El Paso thing.

If I say yes to it, is there an ASSURED vehicle that can take me there (obviously including me paying for Gas or w/e)? If so, then I will certainly call off work and hang with everyone for this thing. However, if I call off work and some ****er who said they would help me backs out >_>

<_<

...you owe me for the work hours I lost.

Corigames

Smash Hero
It's just that...

well...

I saw that Hylian was going to be there and he was one of the people that helped me develop my Samus. I...
I...
...wanna MM him, with all due respect. :D

ABIDE

Smash Apprentice
Is there going to be an atomic comics tourney or any smash fests going on saturday? I have the day off.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Is there going to be an atomic comics tourney or any smash fests going on saturday? I have the day off.
If anything, it's likely I'll be free that day. Perhaps we can go bother Oscar for old time's sake ^__^

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
RAIDEN!
---
Let's assign teams for the El Paso tourney. For BOTH sides of the tourney, that is.

And I don't mean car riding teams. I mean, in-tourney doubles teams.

Anyone...?

ABIDE

Smash Apprentice
I usually team with Woof in brawl. If Poke plays melee I'll team with him most likely.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Either way helps Melee, but I'd prefer no.

<.< Erm...Well, let's just say that the Brawl community is teetering on the fence between Melee and Brawl now.

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'd like to get in one more brawl fest before I pick up a teams partner, so I can see who I gel with.

Also, it might be worthwhile for someone to plan on being "back-up" driver in case I can't drive or can't come. I'd hate for anyone to be angry with me because they were banking on me.

Either way helps Melee, but I'd prefer no.

<.< Erm...Well, let's just say that the Brawl community is teetering on the fence between Melee and Brawl now.
That's not really true in most communities. Almost everywhere, Brawl is the accepted tournament standard, and Melee is getting smaller and smaller.

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
...Dastrn, did you just move here? You'll have to forgive me for being a bit out of the loop.

Where in Phx do you live?
yeah i just got here 3 weeks ago.

I'm downtown, 2 blocks from the arizona center. 9th street and van buren.

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
justin said that he might be doing a brawl tourny at the atomic comics that he works out this saturday. if that happens, i expect to see you all there. if not... ill still host a brawl smashfest at my place. anyone interested in either?

UPDATE: justin is not having a tourny this weekend but next. that means ill host a brawl fest at my place. i want to see who all would be interested.

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
for my brawl fest, so far we have...

Me
Head Woof
ABIDE
Pat
Albert
Dastrn(maybe)
Seth(maybe)
Jar'd(maybe)

anyone want to add their names to the list?

i live at the ASU campus in Tempe. University and Mill are the major crossroads. I have 1 complete brawl setup and im thinking that we will at least need 1 more if not 2. Can anyone bring a setup?

Jar'd

Smash Ace
I might be able to come. My friend might come over tomorrow in which case we'll probably be busy at the time of your smashfest unless it starts late.

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
I might be able to come. My friend might come over tomorrow in which case we'll probably be busy at the time of your smashfest unless it starts late.
well its on saturday. i was thinking starting bout starting round either 2 or 3, whichever is best for everyone.

Jar'd

Smash Ace
I know it's Saturday. I just mean chances are he will spend the night. Probably should've made that more clear.

Top Bottom