• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
sell your **** for money

if you don't have ****, steal your mom's old ones and implant them in your chest.

selling sex for melee is worth it.

falcon ****.

edit/ post number ONE-666!!! SATAN!! LUCIFER!! AKUMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Head Woof

Smash Rookie
Im not sure if i should be turned on by it or disturbed. Im feeling a little more turned on right now though to be honest.

Corigames

Smash Hero
So, this time, I'm super srs. I'm moving back to WV when I go in for Thanksgiving. I thought it would be for October, but it seems that our lease was till the end of November, not October. So, I'll be leaving then and... probably... never coming back. I still want to go to that El Paso thing if anyone can give me a ride. I would most enjoy that.

I don't think WV has a scene left, so I'm going to be alone on a Melee island. I could try to hold a tournament, but I bet it would only pull in the young folk AND people would probably ask for Brawl and piss me off. So... I feel kinda screwed our of competitive video games. However, I guess that's life and you gotta keep going. If I ever come back or anything, I'll throw a heads up here or something first so I that I can go to a goopfest or some other event like that to **** or be ***** by whomever is playing still.

:D

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Reaching up for no man’s land!
To take a breath and take a chance...
I walk a thousand nights to change the world.
Where to go? When to stop?
Who to trust? What to say?
I found them all, just need someone to share.

It’s now in the dusk every day to everyone.
Ain’t so strong, I ain’t so strong to go on...
Living in the past is not the way to live.
I wish you could hear me say that I miss you.

Why were we there back to back?
Why were we there face to face?
I must be the light when you’re in the dark...
If you lose me somewhere, and your tears are in the air.
I will ring a bell until you feel me by your side!

Looking up into the sky, looking for the reason
Why I’m here, and why you can’t be here
Who’s to hate? Who’s to blame?
Who’s to hurt? Who’s to love?
Who decides? Why we can’t we be the same?

Trying to believe walking down the lonesome road
Ain’t so far, I ain’t so far from you
Staying the way you are means solitude
I wish you were here and shook off my fear

I must be the light when you’re in the dark
If I lose you somewhere, and I’m still hanging in there
I will ring a bell until you feel me by your side

What has been in the mix too long?
There’s the peace when you’re at war
Heads or tails, you and I
Light and dark, ups and downs
What is there in the middle? What’s there to divide us?
If you’re hurt, cry and say, "Can’t you see you're my other half?"

I must be the light when you’re in the dark
If you lose me somewhere, and your tears are in the air
I will ring a bell until you feel me by your side.

lockdown7

Smash Cadet
I say the tourny on saturday should be Brawl AND melee. I can bring both setups if needed.

P.S. Justin, you should make a thread for the AC tourneys because i think we can make them bigger than they have been recently.

COOPER

Smash Apprentice
i know there's probably a thread somewhere for tucson melee (not brawl, sorry) friendlies/tourneys but i cant seem to find it. i wanna smash with new peeps in tucson so i came here. if you can help me out let me know. me and my friends are always playing and we record if that interests you.

Jar'd

Smash Ace
No, no Tucson thread. I'm pretty sure the only city in AZ to have it's own thread is SV.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
rugoodat said:
you need the newer wavedash code it works with rob

btw im under the influenede of acolhol right now

The great part about drinking alcohol isn't getting drunk; it's showing everyone online that I did!

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Who didn't get 4-stocked several times in a row at their first Melee tourney by anyone?

I took a single stock off Fo'wid my first time playing him ^__^

It was a suicide d-air from Falco LOL.

fark

Smash Apprentice
Who didn't get 4-stocked several times in a row at their first Melee tourney by anyone?

hahaha i remember that

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
I'm always down. I've never entered a Melee tourney actually, so you'll get some nub practice against me. What area of Tucson do you live? I live on the Southeast side but am also a UA student.

COOPER

Smash Apprentice
I'm always down. I've never entered a Melee tourney actually, so you'll get some nub practice against me. What area of Tucson do you live? I live on the Southeast side but am also a UA student.
i live at oracle and ft lowell but im willing to drive anywhere (even phoenix, sv, vail, etc..) to smash with new people

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer

Lol, I did that to him one time. It was my last stock and he still had all four.

He was recovering and I just jumped out and suicide spiked him. He chuckled and said (not an exact quote): "Well, I definitely didn't see that coming!"

My one and only mindgame against Forward. I remember it well... (well, apparently not THAT well)

TAG$

Smash Apprentice
hey cooper lets play!!!

you dont even know how long i have been looking for tucson peeps that play melee
i live sorta on the other side of town from you but its no too bad,right by park place mall.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
tucson melee?

me, jet4, and forward.
And me......

anyone not quite so good? me and my friends are all pretty even and two of them got wrecked by forward to take 2nd and 4th place at the play n trade tourney.
We should play, I'm definatley not as good as Woods, forward and Jet4.

I was at that Melee PnT tourney, I had to play forward first round.

Balls.

I remember the first time I played forward was at Endurance Weekend last year. He 4-stocked me, one handed, with Roy..........

COOPER

Smash Apprentice
sweet cutmet, tag$, tommy and anyone who wants to show we should do like some friendlies somewhere. my house is kinda small(studio apartment) but wherever is cool with me and i dont mind pickin people up if anyone feels discouraged for not having transportation.

so im free all day wednesday the 5th if any one wants to come over it'll be me and a couple friends playing a little.

and of course ill be voting...

Top Bottom