• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

AngryJimmy

Smash Cadet
Looking for people to play/become friends with in Phx, AZ (not online) -

(It was suggested that I re-posted my thread in the SW forums here - so here I am - I also introduced myself here once before but I didn't follow through and was probably forgotten :lick:)

I hate playing online - and I mean with friend codes (I won't even look at the random play garbage) - I can't handle the slightest bit of lag - ever.

My personal friends also seem to hate playing me at Brawl - I love them and what not but when it comes down to it they have the scrub mind set and I'm nothing but a cheap ******* who is unfun to play with in their eyes (even with auto handicap on)

Anyway - I'm looking to see if there are any guys/gals that have a small group of gamers that get together and play now and then - maybe hold kick backs for the intent of playing Brawl or playing Brawl while drunk

Just so I don't seem like a total complete stranger here are some facts about me:

- I'm 23
- I'm a father of a 9 month old son
- I'm an ASU student (taking a break next semester) enrolled in the computer science/software engineering program
- I've played Smash since the 64 version
- I bought the Wii for the sole purpose of playing smash
- I'm still sore about the loss of L-canceling and Wavedashing :p

And well - here's my MySpace - www.myspace.com/ryan_b_tucker

that should have a bit more info on me -

Anyway,

if you decide I'm worthy to be brought into your circle you can contact me via myspace or my email amerroth@hotmail.com

I also check these boards at least once a week in high hopes of some more useful ATs being discovered

Thanks for taking your time to read thus far,

Cheers

- Ryan B Tucker

In2D

Smash Apprentice
Hey welcome ryan, im sure you'll fit in well here. Mostly everyone is nice, just watch out for a guy named demised, hes a total ***!

I

Irish_Knight

Hey Ryan,

I too am an ASU student. I live in Tempe, so if you ever want to play some brawl, let me know!

Corigames

Smash Hero
GGs go out to KGA and Tai for putting up with my Samus at Goops today.

No kudos to Goop who gets overly excited when spamming Fair and Bair and it hits once every thirty attempts.

Light is an awesome teammate, even though he doesn't kill anyone except me.

Goop makes *****en sammiches though.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
GGs go out to KGA and Tai for putting up with my Samus at Goops today.

No kudos to Goop who gets overly excited when spamming Fair and Bair and it hits once every thirty attempts.

Light is an awesome teammate, even though he doesn't kill anyone except me.

Goop makes *****en sammiches though.
First part: GGs to you too
Second: MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA
Third: Yeah seriously. He kills you so much even though you don't do **** to him.
Fourth: I can testify to this.

tedward2000

Smash Champion
Hey good luck in Phoenix!!
I'd be there, but I had a final to take this morning, and missed out. oh well
keep us posted!
-t2

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
AZ suuuuuuucks.

Ka, I'm sad about our team matches. My teammate nomming me and killing us both below 30% when we were winning made for very sad times. D: D: D:

Rematches, all that stuff. AZ and CO need to step it up. We shouldn't be losing to Cali.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Well, I've run into a big problem and now I have to make up for it.

I won't go into too much detail for it is unnecessary.

Maybe, I might come back one day.

Bye bye.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Lol, stfu.

Seriously, this'll probably be the last time I'll post here in a long time. Maybe I can come back if I get lucky.

Yes, this means I'll probably not be able to attend your tourney Corey. =[ (Unless I get lucky.)

In any case...

So long, Arizona Smash, and stay strong.

*poof*

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Maxxxxxxxxxx Ur Rob Rox............oMFG..........well yeah.. i just wanted to say thanks for housing sv for the first night.. and especilaly for letting me own your friends in Halo 3 that was really awesome.. we'll (sv) will probably see you very soon.. ^^ thx again man

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Vectorman: Heck yeah, dude. Anytime. You gotta play Omar at Halo, though. I'm pretty sure he could beat all those guys with his hand tied behind his back.

Lock: That was some crazy pool action, man. DKs make me sad.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Yeah i'd like to play Omar as well he gave me his GT for xbox live but i kinda lost it... ; ; can you help me out? We started our one on one via split screen i think he was winning 11-8 before we had to leave...but he'd like to play me w/his own television as would I? we'd be alot different... and yeah Omar was Hella good man..

BTW - I never thought your rob was like......wow........it waas cool watchin man

THANKS AGAIN MAXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Yeah i'd like to play Omar as well he gave me his GT for xbox live but i kinda lost it... ; ; can you help me out? We started our one on one via split screen i think he was winning 11-8 before we had to leave...but he'd like to play me w/his own television as would I? we'd be alot different... and yeah Omar was Hella good man..

BTW - I never thought your rob was like......wow........it waas cool watchin man

THANKS AGAIN MAXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Yeah. I'll PM you his GT once I find out what it is. I don't have an XBox.

That makes two of us.

You guys are ALWAYS welcome in Glendale.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Well, I've run into a big problem and now I have to make up for it.

I won't go into too much detail for it is unnecessary.

Maybe, I might come back one day.

Bye bye.

What the ****? I find a person that can regularly play Melee with me and can play teams with me, and what the **** happens? He ****ing has to quit Melee for ****ing reasons unknown to us.

Corigames

Smash Hero
I just met him >_>

"As it always seems to, you don't know what you got 'till it's gone. They paved paradise, and put up a parking lot."

;_;

Just like with Melee and Brawl....

Cecilia K.

Smash Apprentice
Let me lay down the real truth about what's happening to Mr. Kuhgah, here.

He's just been in a real slump (don't ask me) lately and his Dad thinks he plays Smash too much, LMFAO

Something happened yesterday and his Dad got mad at him for reasons I cannot disclose. But his Dad calmed down now thanks to Mr. Kuhgah and his good negotiation skills.

Don't worry Arizona people, he can still attend your crazy events. =] And that means that weekend one coming up, COREHGAEMS

I hope we've all had our ****s and giggles, now. Good day.

Duff0

Smash Ace

He's just been in a real slump (don't ask me) lately and his Dad thinks he plays Smash too much, LMFAO

Something happened yesterday and his Dad got mad at him for reasons I cannot disclose. But his Dad calmed down now thanks to Mr. Kuhgah and his good negotiation skills.

Don't worry Arizona people, he can still attend your crazy events. =] And that means that weekend one coming up, COREHGAEMS

That's good to hear

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero

Why did he ask me about FAST1?

Top Bottom