• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Talk to Demised. I think he's looking into a carpool. You should get Ka, B-Stick, Light, and either Kyne or Slick.

Or all of AZ's good players. Whichever. I want Taj to come here for Melee.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Hey, wait... you guys are going to FAST1? Is there any way for me to squeeze in on the carpool/how much would it cost? Flying there or taking greyhound is a little 'spensive, and CO doesn't wanna carpool, but if I can hitch a ride on teh bus to AZ, then ride with you guys...

I dunno, lulz.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Um, I don't even know of anyone who's definitely going, but the people that are PLANNING on going that I know of are taking bus or airplane.

Sadly. I wanted to go, but I'm unemployed as I'm 14. In a year and three months, IF I have a car by then, you can expect to be able to go with me.. that is, if I can get at least 1 other person in the car that can split driving with me.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Yeah, sorry.

If I had a job, I'd travel so much that it won't even be funny.

I love how easy high school is. I don't even have to study and I have like, an unweighted 4.0

MOAR TIME FOR SMASH! :D

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Make that 4.15 a gallon and rising (where I live).

By around the time you'll be able to drive Tai, it'll be 5.30 per gallon... @_@

<_< Yes, I'm back.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
On the topic of traveling for Smash....

How the **** is dookdigity so mother****ing wealthy?

Elysium

Smash Lord
Gas Blows...once I get my motorcycle (60 mph Foo!) I may be able to travel to some smashfests like the good ol' days...remember that K? Me constantly getting 3 stocked in Melee...man those were awesome times.

At least there aren't so many new people here that I don't recognize.

Does Vat-**** still hang around here?

Elysium

Smash Lord
Crotch Rockets are the way to go now. You can pay $100 to fill up your tank in some lifted truck to seem like a badass, or you can buy a bike for 5 grand and pay $25 to fill up your tank for 300 miles.

I just need to take the Team Arizona Class next month and get a loan from my bank and I'm good.

So hows the Smash Scene been lately. When I left people were still b*tching over "Melee > Brawl".

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Snake's real name is David!!!
That actually isn't true.

You're probably confusing him with Snake's English VA (David Hayter).
In the MGS series, he is known as Solid Snake and nothing else. Unless you look at MGS3 where you play as Naked Snake (Big Boss) who is still voiced by David Hayter. But his real in-game name in MGS3 is Jack.

In other words, Solid Snake doesn't have an actual name.

=]

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
nah son, i'm not talking about david hayter. apparently snakes name REALLY is david. i just beat MGS1 and at the end he tells meryl that his name is David.

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
that's why i just beat mgs1, and i'm going to beat old mg 1 and 2 and then mgs2 and see if my friend will let me play mgs4 after that at his house since i don't have a ps3. (I already beat mgs3 a long time ago)

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
****, I forgot about that ending, GG7. lol

<_<

I need to get the 3-MGS trilogy pack for 20 bucks and play them again.

BTW, MGS4 is awesome.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
I just played them all separately on my ****ty PS2 which is dead now.

I feel like playing them again on Extreme Mode. Big Boss ranking makes me feel giddy inside.

What ranking did you get on MGS1?

<.< also, 6000th post

Top Bottom