• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

South_Paw

Smash Ace
You shouldn't be drillshining into a shield in the first place.
im bored so i feel like correcting like a jerk

the problem isnt drill-shining into a shield, its the landing in front of them that's the dangerous part

stoNe

Smash Cadet
I herd that CO got another place to stay, so i can house upwards of 6 people. if anyone needs a place to stay let me know.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
the rankings are a joke
he shouldnt be first
Who SHOULD be first, then?

If you want to say Ka, then the two should be even at best, placing both of them at first.

I'm sorry, but you seem to be acting like a ***** just because your crewmate got the short end of the stick.

stoNe

Smash Cadet
no, just saying that the rankings are a joke
it would be rather pointless to argue about it
so ill just leave you with this
the rankings are a joke

that was pokie
it is pointless to argue...i mean the rankings are from 2 tourneys...they ranking system has been established from mele...but the thing is, mele had a TON more tourneys, just give it time and the real 1st place will show, everyone knows that. so just play and win and you will be fine, nothing to argue about. **** happens to everyone there are many people that don't belong on the rankings at all but that really does not matter because the problem will solve itself later.

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
it looks like pretty much for sure the tucson O9K people aren't going (2D, jetfour, valor, and me) but i dunno about phillipe and james.

Demised

Smash Ace
it looks like pretty much for sure the tucson O9K people aren't going (2D, jetfour, valor, and me) but i dunno about phillipe and james.
You guys cant make it up to the biggest tournament in our area to come for a while? =p

As many have said and its true, its way to early to have a set in stone Power rankings list after having so very few tournys. It'll play out soon enough.

Corigames

Smash Hero
I may come on Sunday to azots... but I'm making absolutely no promises beyond giving you the idea that I might do it.

Just for Goop... because I'm in a crew... and because... I hate all of you.

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
You guys cant make it up to the biggest tournament in our area to come for a while? =p

As many have said and its true, its way to early to have a set in stone Power rankings list after having so very few tournys. It'll play out soon enough.
come to forward's tri-weekly next week. we'll be there for sure.

In2D

Smash Apprentice
Pretty much timmy, just the fact that its a 2 day tourney up in phoenix on father's day makes it so I cant/dont want to go.

But of course we'll be at the tucson stuff so go son!

stoNe

Smash Cadet
Pretty much timmy, just the fact that its a 2 day tourney up in phoenix on father's day makes it so I cant/dont want to go.

But of course we'll be at the tucson stuff so go son!
we have plenty of time, singles will be in the morning and it should be over my 6PM, then for the 1.5 hour drive, you have all night :)

Top Bottom