• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Or you could just play melee on your Wii or GC and avoid the whole issue!
Best post ever.

LOL, that's too funny. Someone's got to tell Sean about that thread so he can go in and swear at that kid some more. It'd be so funny.
Lol, I just IMed Sean about it (before even reading your post)

[17:03:38] Sean: did he post something?
[17:03:48] xroflmaowtfx: he made an "I quit smash" post
[17:03:51] xroflmaowtfx: but he didnt say what you said
[17:03:55] Sean: OMFGGGGG
[17:03:58] Sean: holyyy ****

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
actually jetfour and i have been playing melee lately between brawl. and jackie i may let you borrow it but you have to take good care of it cause when i do sell it i want it to be in good condition

In2D

Smash Apprentice
GG, I heard jackie talking about trying to con you into giving you his japanese wii so that he can sell it for some coke money. Dont say I didnt warn you.

fridayslobster

Smash Apprentice
I saw the thread and it had some good laughs. Especially when everyone was telling the OP to challenge forward. I would tho srsly, even if i lost. Just to let him know i mean serious business.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
I told the guy to man up. That's the difference between us AZ guys and the other states. The temperature is too nice in the other states and the sun takes it easy on those *******s. The heat in AZ forces us to man up by activating the medulla oblongata, which we all know makes alligators ornery.

Other states just don't know and can't handle it when we tell it like it is.

Corigames

Smash Hero
I would like to point out that I changed my avatar to something else. I haven't done this since the first day I joined the boards.

It looks cool... and doesn't reflect that trailer for Brawl anymore. YAY!

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I told the guy to man up. That's the difference between us AZ guys and the other states. The temperature is too nice in the other states and the sun takes it easy on those *******s. The heat in AZ forces us to man up by activating the medulla oblongata, which we all know makes alligators ornery.

Other states just don't know and can't handle it when we tell it like it is.
Colorado might have problems in AZ because you guys have waaaaaaaaay too much oxygen. When we went to Cali, we were thinking so fast that we were trying to mindgame M2K and PC in the finals during pools, which is why most of us only made it past a couple rounds into the tournament. We're going to try and breathe a LOT less in AZ, but it's hard, holding ourselves back like that.

Btw, AZ should come to our tournament in July.

fridayslobster

Smash Apprentice
Colorado might have problems in AZ because you guys have waaaaaaaaay too much oxygen. When we went to Cali, we were thinking so fast that we were trying to mindgame M2K and PC in the finals during pools, which is why most of us only made it past a couple rounds into the tournament. We're going to try and breathe a LOT less in AZ, but it's hard, holding ourselves back like that.

Btw, AZ should come to our tournament in July.
Wat?? Thats the first time i have ever heard that argument, and no johns...

Goop

Smash Journeyman
Cannonball!!!

Hey everyone! There will be waterparking this Friday!

At the Golfland Sunsplash in Mesa. Google the directions to get there.

The cost is just $15 and I will give rides to people, though I only got 4 seats, so message me first!

The hours are from 7 pm to 11 pm. Come and have fun with me and some of the Revolution!

Also visit my new website:

Goopaloop.com

EoW

Smash Apprentice
GUYS!!!!

ITS ALMOST TIME!!!!

MAKE SURE YOU BRING WII's and TV's PLEASE :)

Northbound

Smash Rookie
Haha, i like your style Tim. The only mmo i've ever played much was Wow and i'm still kinda playing it. (It's an on and off type of thing) I'm on the horde side of tichondrius, aka the best pvp server ever.

Howdy

Smash Rookie
Hey everybody. So I decided I want to learn how to play this game. It was fun getting crushed at the Random.Tournament and such. Let me know if you guys are looking for people to play with, Irish would probably come with me. I play a mediocre GaW, he plays a pretty good MK.

Edit: I'll see you all at OneTwoStep, hopefully. Should make the first day at least.

Corigames

Smash Hero
You didn't edit anything... you just said "edit" >_>

Anyway, good to hear someone is trying to improve themselves. While I may not believe that you should waste your time on Brawl instead of Melee, others will disagree. I play Pit in Brawl and Samus in melee and I plan on going to azots.

I was the one who Boxed Taj... if you can even call it that.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Hey everybody. So I decided I want to learn how to play this game. It was fun getting crushed at the Random.Tournament and such. Let me know if you guys are looking for people to play with, Irish would probably come with me. I play a mediocre GaW, he plays a pretty good MK.

Edit: I'll see you all at OneTwoStep, hopefully. Should make the first day at least.
Were you the dude who looked like Mew2King?

Top Bottom