• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

tedward2000

Smash Champion
GG7 speaking:

Bryan, this guy Ted lives near you. I'm at his house right now and it's right off Fort Lowell. He has a pretty good Lucario, you guys should meet up and we'll train him.

Demised

Smash Ace
TIM WHAT SERVER DO YOU PLAY AGE OF CONAN ON IM GETTING IT TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I play on Zug. Its a PVE . I wanted to be on a PVP server but after playing on one for 5 minutes you'll hate life cause anyone can attack anyone so its just one massive gank fest. But PVE lets you level with just as much pvp minus 30+ ganking you non stop.

I just made a new char yesterday and he's 26 now. Its pretty easy to level. Message me when u get on son. Names Xarek.

ps. Tempest of Set is OP. What you gonna make? imma barb

EoW

Smash Apprentice
I play on Zug. Its a PVE . I wanted to be on a PVP server but after playing on one for 5 minutes you'll hate life cause anyone can attack anyone so its just one massive gank fest. But PVE lets you level with just as much pvp minus 30+ ganking you non stop.

I just made a new char yesterday and he's 26 now. Its pretty easy to level. Message me when u get on son. Names Xarek.

ps. Tempest of Set is OP. What you gonna make? imma barb

Im going tempest

In2D

Smash Apprentice
You nubs and your wanna-be comebacks!
Chris are you ever going to be not busy to play some smash?

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
i played jackie like two days ago and another guy yesterday lol so its not like i'm inactive

i just don't like you, bryan. :)

next time i take my GF to work i'll go to your house.

Jar'd

Smash Ace
It's like smash, but with Shonen characters instead of nintendo. It's different though as you all start with a certain amount of hp, and when you attack the other person, you get get all the hp they lose. Here is the wiki article in case you are still confused.

fridayslobster

Smash Apprentice
It's like smash, but with Shonen characters instead of nintendo. It's different though as you all start with a certain amount of hp, and when you attack the other person, you get get all the hp they lose. Here is the wiki article in case you are still confused.
that looks like a cool game. Is there a way u can play it w/out heavily modding ur system or getting a japanese system?

btw is anyone getting arcana hearts? its a new ps2 fighting game. just wonderin...

Jar'd

Smash Ace
that looks like a cool game. Is there a way u can play it w/out heavily modding ur system or getting a japanese system?

btw is anyone getting arcana hearts? its a new ps2 fighting game. just wonderin...
You could order a freeloader from play asia. Though, depending on prices with shipping and stuff, it might just be better to buy the system from GG7.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero

Mod your system, no johns.

Hell, mod your PS2 + piracy = free gamz 4 lief.

Corigames

Smash Hero
No, the Wii is most certainly NOT region free.

I think. At least somethings. Or not at all.

I really don't know.

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
its not region free :( had to buy a japanese wii to play *** brawl and now its just sitting on the floor next to my computer desk since no one wants to buy them anymore

edit/ Why is "j a p" censored? is it derogitory or something?

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
Just stop being a lazy ***** and type out 'Japanese'.

You could always let me borrow your Japanese Wii and Brawl since I don't own the American versions :)

Top Bottom