• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
hey O9K, who plays double with who between you guys? i mean like, which of the 2 of you play on a team the most so i can get the third person to be my teammate (jackie and i would **** with double marth lol)

edit/ Has anyone played "The World Ends With You" by SquareEnix on DS? I think I may buy it with my prize giftcard from yesterday so I want to see what you guys think of it if anyone has it. Gamespot gave it like a 9

PXG

Smash Journeyman
hey O9K, who plays double with who between you guys? i mean like, which of the 2 of you play on a team the most so i can get the third person to be my teammate (jackie and i would **** with double marth lol)

edit/ Has anyone played "The World Ends With You" by SquareEnix on DS? I think I may buy it with my prize giftcard from yesterday so I want to see what you guys think of it if anyone has it. Gamespot gave it like a 9
I wish I hadn't sold me DS. I have hte TWEWY sound track though. Very JSRF-esque. I like :D

In2D

Smash Apprentice
Myself and jackie have been messing around with doubles but havent been able to play anyone thats too good yet to test out real teams. Double GaW ***** the **** out of everything we have played so far since you can KO just about anyone at 80% with an up smash thats on the heavier side, and 60 on the lighter side.

Next time you come over we should do some doubles and you can play with reid, we'll see how well it works out, should be some good fun.

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
allright, that'll be cool. too bad i could beat your double game and watch team by myself with marth since i fought sooooooooooooooooooooooooo many game and watches yesterday that its just stupid. lol

but srsly, we'll do doubles for sure next time.

Duff0

Smash Ace
ATTN: I'll be holding a smashfest (Brawl and Melee for Tai hee hee) at my house on Friday the 16th and Saturday the 17th (only till like 4).

Friday it'll start at 4:30 and end at 10:00. On Saturday It'll start at 12 and end at 4.

I have one Wii + Brawl and one Gamecube + Melee. I have two Tv's we can use so any more setups would be awesome. I don't know how many we'll need, it depends on the amount of people that show up.

Go ahead and bring your money. MM anyone you want if they want too.

My address is 22609 North 45th Place, 85050, Phoenix. My cell is (480) 216-8819 so text me if you want to go or need special directions (you shouldn't if you use Mapquest)

See you soon and happy smashing ^_^

In2D

Smash Apprentice
Did they rerelease smash 64 or something? Zomg! Link is in a non zelda game, and mario is nintendos favorite character so he must be the best.

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
Anybody know how a team of two Ice Climbers would fare?

I know my Snake would be a horrible teammate.

I think the most feared team would be... Dual Knee!

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Pokey, G-mo didn't do it correctly. You have to keep hitting the attack button. In the movie, he waited for him to release.

Ultimately, the entire match could consist of Marth grabbing Ness over and over.

I'm always a nice guy.

ValorInVendetta

Smash Rookie
I still have yet to see it work/get it to work on my own. I haven't sat down and actually tried it, but I've had the chance a few times and the Ness/Lucas just broke free a few steps out of reach.

I know it's grab > jab(until they break free) > grab. Is there anything I'm missing? If anyone has a video or could give me a link that'd be great.

Duff0

Smash Ace
I just tried it with my friend. I used Marth and it worked kinda. You can break out of it but my friend said it was really hard too.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
wtf? He just editted Sheeda. lol

THAT DOES NOT LOOK LIKE SOMETHING PROBABLY IN ACCURATE PRECISION DONE IN MS PAINT LIKE THIS (rofl):

Do not disgrace Sheeda. >_>

Nicknyte

Smash Lord

Hey guys, my name is Altf4Warrion and is uptight about the rules and doesn't know how to have fun in between tournaments. It's okay though, I can ban whoever and whatever I feel. Even you Nicknyte.

Seriously, I'd rather be banned than not to be able to speak on the thread where the first post says I can talk about whatever I felt like.

EDIT: Oh crap, I found out AltF4 is a Smashdebator. Lawls.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Gimme your silly infractions. I don't disrespect you as a moderator because you are doing your job, but you could not have a "ruin the party" type of attitude. Also, you should speak up how you feel about this matter instead of an infraction. Seems a bit of cowardice.

So I will speak to you as a Moderator in these sentences:

You doing a good job. Learn to take a joke from my previous post.

EDIT: Never mind, you PMed an infraction.

"No, what you're doing is just a combination of flaming and spamming. Neither of which are allowed."

I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings, but I was joking around. Did you see that your name was AltF4Warrion? Man, you take things too seriously.

Spamming consists of unintellectual blabbering that is meant for the self gratification of the person commited doing so. I wasn't spamming, I was telling jokes. Gosh, Sorry if I hurt your feelings and thank for my first mailed infraction. Your infraction is based of your personal feelings instead of an actual disrespect to someone of the admistrative staff.

As based in section 5 subsection c of the Board rules:

c. Respect Moderators/Administrators. You are entitled to your own opinion and may tell them what you think of their style, etc. However, it is important that you listen to what they say. For example: if they tell you not to post something, don't post it. Common sense and listening will get you in their favor and will contribute to your overall happiness at the forums.

I critiqued your style of moderation. If I am infraction because of it, then so be it.

As said in Section 3 of the global rules, I am allowed to post messages as long as it is not pointless

3. Spamming This is a biggie. SPAM (Stupid Pointless Annoying Messages) is a problem at every message board, and Smash World Forums are no exception. It's the crap that gets closed, and doesn't enrich the topics. Intentional or not, don't make posts that are lame, go for substance. If you don't know what I'm talking about, you shouldn't be on these boards.

Because I made a point, I should not have to deal with this infraction of yours. I read the rules and understand the points given to me as a whole, I was a moderator myself. I think that my previous points were made as a joke, which KGA knows it was to his character, was pretty funny. This topic isn't being enriched right now, It's on an off time, so can I please talk about whatever whenever I feel like it as long as it isn't spam?

ADEEHS

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
The Lady of the Lake, her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water, signifying by divine providence that I, AltF4, was to carry Excalibur. THAT is why I am your moderator.

Top Bottom