• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Corigames

Smash Hero
The Lady of the Lake, her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water, signifying by divine providence that I, AltF4, was to carry Excalibur. THAT is why I am your moderator.
Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds, distributin' swords is no basis for a system of moderation. Supreme moderative powers derives from a mandate from the masses not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

In2D

Smash Apprentice
Shouldnt he give himself an infraction for the spam that he is posting?

2v2 Gaw Owns ftw!

And I think that GaW makes one of the best team mates

ORly?

Smash Rookie
Heck yeah he does!
Spirit Bomb FTW.
I started retraining on GaW pretty much for the sole purpose of dthrow bucket spamming.
(compliments of AltF4 of course)

In2D

Smash Apprentice
Shall we try? Not that I want to or anything, I guess if we find him at the next tourney we can just break his fingers so he can't type/use the KB.

And dammit, jackie learned ike and has been kicking my *** >.>

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
haha tell jackie i'll play his ike with marth this week when i see you guys again (and you better have my o9K headband sons!) I had fun today by the way, that double G&W was ****.

and for the headband, like i said i like Green. As for font color... hmm... what goes good with green? I dunno. See you guys later htis week

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Hahaha, Ike....

I must play your Marth still GG7. AT AZOTS. HURRRRR.

Also, PXG and Northbound, I want your Mario Kart Wii FCs to play.

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
Hey Anyone in the Valley

I am in Mesa, AZ. Looking for local brawlers. The Tourney is 5 minutes away from my house.

I want to brawl with someone TODAY:

My AIM: dookdigity

AIM me and we can swap phone numbers. There has to be brawlers around here. I know of a couple already...

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yes, yes. I get it. It's cool to rebel against authority. Well, this is not junior high, I am not your parents, and I'm not even a real authority. Let's just try to keep this place a step above 4chan, yes?

If you feel that you have been wronged in some way, take it up with either myself or an admin via PM, not here in the Az thread.

fark

Smash Apprentice
but looking cool is the coolest
also,
i think we've all been wronged when you became mod...
on the smashboards...
where we talk about smash and not spam
because this post is not stupid, pointless or annoying,and has do with smash

In2D

Smash Apprentice
Also, according to the content of the first post, which states

"Ok...Arizona Smash will grow. I command that it does now that I will be there. Plus...Texas cant hog up all the threads with their awesome spam! Ok post what ever you want AZ...you know you wanna..."

And as far as i'm concerned, anything goes as a topic as far as the title of the thread states.

This just is a place where we can all gather and talk to each other.

Anyways, anyone going to be around tucson this week or next for some brawl time? Hit me up with a PM and i'll send you my number

Corigames

Smash Hero
Yes, yes. I get it. It's cool to rebel against authority. Well, this is not junior high, I am not your parents, and I'm not even a real authority. Let's just try to keep this place a step above 4chan, yes?
True.

Also, though, we are not your children, we are not you SIMS to throw around, we aren't even really competitive players anymore. Let's try to keep this place a step above Nazi Germany, yes?

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
PS, AZ: Hot or not? rofl

Zing.

True.

Also, though, we are not your children, we are not you SIMS to throw around, we aren't even really competitive players anymore. Let's try to keep this place a step above Nazi Germany, yes?
Zing.

Oh, Corey. The holocaust never happened.

My new main is Pokemon Trainer. Not because he's good or anything, but because eh's gotta catch em all.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
... I just said to *not* post about it in this thread. Again, if you feel you have received an unfair infraction, PM an admin. Any more talk of it here will be spam / flame.

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
WOW...this thread has gone gay really fast. Corey, its not competitive when you suck, its more like easy money.

Northbound

Smash Rookie
For those of you that care, my Mario Kart friend code is 4425-2166-2523. Also, i have a grand total of 1 person who has added me as their friend for brawl. Sup with that?

Top Bottom