• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

fark

Smash Apprentice
Kosuke's
Gay
A ss

Kosuke's
Giorgio
Armani

even better tim
Kosuke
Gropes
AltF4

fark

Smash Apprentice
Yes, yes. I get it. It's cool to rebel against authority. Well, this is not junior high, I am not your parents, and I'm not even a real authority. Let's just try to keep this place a step above 4chan, yes?

If you feel that you have been wronged in some way, take it up with either myself or an admin via PM, not here in the Az thread.
Bwahaha
why did you delete the part about being cool??

Corigames

Smash Hero
Nope, you have to take a ticket and get in line. When someone else drops out of AZ, then you can take their place.

(That was sarcasm. Feel free to not acknowledge that post or take it seriously. If you do, however, please remember to not say anything about it, or you will look dumb. This is a sarcasm warning system. Thank you.)

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
LOL, Corey's such a funny troll. The thing is that in person you can tell he's being sarcastic because it's obviously funny. But on the Intarwebz he just sounds like an *** half the time, lol!

<3 corey

But, yea, Hector: There's plenty of tournaments and informal smashfests going on. Keep your eyes peeled at the Az thread and the STB thread in particular for details. Or don't be afraid to ask.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Hey pirateguru. Don't be full of roffles and waffles, post your Friend Code!

Here is mine, 4124-5396-4895.

PXG and Northbound, you have been added to my list of MAHREEOH KAHTO.

Also, Steve, I will make it to your house still. With a Gamecube and Melee.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Duffy, don't tell me that Rick Rolls personally affect you...

Really, I lmfao whenever I have it happen to me. It's also enthralling to see the way the RickRoll develops, is presented, and how it is executed. G-mo's was no exeception (Smash related = lulzy).

Plus, the song kicks ***. You have black people jumping off gates, running up walls and backflipping, and black bartenders. And the song is refreshing to listen to as well.

Anyway, do you play Melee pirateguru?

pirateguru

Smash Apprentice
I never played melee competively. i could even say Brawl is my first smash game that I actually got into. My room mate got me into the smash scene.

When melee was big I was too into Socal3 and SF3. but I love brawl even though it might get outshined when I get Socal4 and SF4 later this year.

But Who knows they might just suck, and I'll still be playing brawl

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
A game that takes skill to play. Do you have what it takes?

I have enough skill left to **** you...Melee and Brawl to me have the same taste...If brawl involves no skill, then why do I get beat by Timmy and G-mo? If this game was as easy as you say, then Everyone would be the same skill level. Melee was an awesome game, but that game had its chance and we played the crap out of it. Lets move on gentlemen.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Lol.

Are you calling me out? :p

The reason why Timmy and G-mo beat you more is simple. They camp and shield more than you do. Really, I tell this to everyone that the key to winning in Brawl is to play in a very gay, turtling fashion. Try it, you'll notice a huge difference. I do it now. I now play King Dedede, Meta Knight, and Fox.

Are you saying you're tired of playing Melee? =[ I hate myself for joining so late.

*goes emo on everyone*

pirateguru

Smash Apprentice
Hey pirateguru. Don't be full of roffles and waffles, post your Friend Code!

Here is mine, 4124-5396-4895.

PXG and Northbound, you have been added to my list of MAHREEOH KAHTO.

Also, Steve, I will make it to your house still. With a Gamecube and Melee.

LOL, I just relized that you were asking for my mario kart friend code. I feel ********

Here it is: 0645-5943-3761

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
quote: The reason why Timmy and G-mo beat you more is simple. They camp and shield more than you do. Really, I tell this to everyone that the key to winning in Brawl is to play in a very gay, turtling fashion.

I don't think you know what your talking about. If you try turtling with my DK, it will be the end of you, son. I've played melee too long for something like that be the reason why I lose. Timmy doesn't camp and neither does G-mo. Could it possibly be that its because they are more skilled than me. I'm just saying....maybe its that.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Alright then, Oscar. You're right. I'm wrong.

On Saturday, I will make it to your house (or at least try to), and I will play your DK with great pleasure. It'll be an honor...

Corigames

Smash Hero
I gotta disagree Vat. Even if you don't specifically camp, you are much better off being in the "provoke" position than in the attacking one. There's too much **** for the one standing still.

As a side note. I played melee today against someone at school who's never played me before. It was a 3 person fight and I was falcon, he was Samus, and my friend was puff. I suicided a lot :( Anyway, he got up and told someone that he smothered us in that match with his Samus. So my buddy looked at the fire and my eye and disconnected his controller. When the other guy sat back down, I switched over to Samus.

I've never been so close to an ace before, even with Brawl conditioning messing me up. I think I blew a hole in his head as he stumbled away from the GC, which was puffing on a cigar going, "40 seconds, that's all before you blow your load?"

xenomega

Smash Rookie
So Kosuke wouldn't add my FC without me posting here in the AZ thread, so here it is. :) Anyone in Phoenix/Arizona that wants to Brawl, hit me up. I'm usually online after 5 pm

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
I have enough skill left to **** you...Melee and Brawl to me have the same taste...If brawl involves no skill, then why do I get beat by Timmy and G-mo? If this game was as easy as you say, then Everyone would be the same skill level. Melee was an awesome game, but that game had its chance and we played the crap out of it. Lets move on gentlemen.
qft .

shiva39

Smash Journeyman
Right. So, um, can I get some BC adds. I just rounded up about 10 or so from phoenix or whatever.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Those 2000 Wii Points are more valuable to me than all those other prizes.

<_< Tell Jetfour to post his MKWii Friend Code.

Top Bottom