• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Goop

Smash Journeyman
Oh ****! That's me directly behind you too! I've got the blue collar.

Wow!
See I told you you should sit next to me. :)

Remember Dan that guy who randomly came up to me and asked for my name and address, I am guessing that was the photographer. Awesome.

Oh and Geeeeemoooooooooo!!! I need to get over to Glendale soon!

Demised

Smash Ace
Oh and Geeeeemoooooooooo!!! I need to get over to Glendale soon!
Yes you do ^_^.

Yah Atomic Comics was fun. I heard about it last second but there more coming each month. Everyone show! (If I knew the info i'd post it but sadly I dont)

Eow- Our matchs. woah, what a joke. Was horrible that happened I just happen to get the better deal in the end. Sorry man, but there are alot more to come. Lets play more son

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
forward is in socal now, he plays pit, seconds ike, and there's some videos of him on getyourtournament's youtube i believe.

I heard Taj is way into WoW now, but just cause he signed up doesn't mean anything. he's probably just going for fun and to see sean and everyone again. it's his crew that's running the thing i believe.

ANYWAYS! I will go to see and play with you guys as soon as play and trade gets that ****ING game in. i've called every day for a week and they still don't have it.

Corigames

Smash Hero
I want to play all my AZ smash friends!

I am AZ Smash King!!!
If you don't mind... I'd kinda would love to take another crack at you in melee again. I can only figure that both of us aren't at the top of our games in that, but it would give me one lass chance to seize some remnant of smash glory. One... last.... time.

Corigames

Smash Hero
Everything I ever loved is dying in front of me everyday. First melee, then gunbound, then Mario Kart, then my grandma, then my respect for Sean, what next?

Corigames

Smash Hero
Seems that the only thing that would matter in your life now is your heterosexuality, Corey.
I don't have a lot of faith in that either because...

WHY CAN'T I QUIT YOU MAX POWER?!

On a side note, I saw the Evo rules... hate them. Hate them soo much for sooo many reasons. Why? Why ***gots, why?

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
I don't have a lot of faith in that either because...

WHY CAN'T I QUIT YOU MAX POWER?!

On a side note, I saw the Evo rules... hate them. Hate them soo much for sooo many reasons. Why? Why ***gots, why?
Ha HAA!! Nobody can quit Max Power, you just strap in and feel the G's.

On a side note, I've been contemplating bringing back a Melee league of some sort to keep the game that started it all for me alive. It's just a seed in my head, but it has the potential for great growth.

I have no intentions for it interfering with AZ's Brawl scene, but it'd be nice playing a good game once in a while.

Why? When I run toward my opponent to shine spike him, I don't feel like falling on my *** as soon as I press forward.

Don't get me wrong, I'll still continue ****** at the children's game entitled Brawl. I do, after all, fight for my friends.

Melee>>Brawl, but Playing Brawl With Friends>>Playing by yourself in your room while getting banned for making a 1337 post complaining about Brawl, and telling the only people that cared about you to f*** themselves.

It's past my bedtime, goodnight.

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
I don't support that idea at all. I enjoyed Melee...a lot.., but its gone, lets move on.

to corey: You'll get ***** by forward, son. You'll get ***** by Toro in a ditto. Go home.

Corigames

Smash Hero
to corey: You'll get ***** by forward, son.
That's the point smart ***.

You'll get ***** by Toro in a ditto. Go home.
Didn't that guy... like... NEVER ****ING PLAY ANYONE? For all I know, he doesn't even exist, let alone can even play melee. Why don't you go home, pull him out of your bed, and get him to play me? Or, you can just sit there and talk about him like you always do.

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
Why don't you ask Axe, G-mo, Ka, butters, Forward, or Light about Toro, son. Your samus is nothing compared to his. He now plays with young link and is ready to **** the current smash scene.

Top Bottom