• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Goop

Smash Journeyman
Check my profile I got tired of always writing it.

Oh and its official our crew name is...

THE REVOLUTION

Edit:

Trent said he would make a sig.

I am guessing it will go something like this for the characters of the players.

Goop (Mario)
Dark (Sheik)
Light (Peach)
AltF4Warrior (Falco)
Chuk (C. Falcon)
ChaosTheory (Jiggs)
Coreygames (Samus)
Yamer (Gannon)

If you don't think thats right tell ChaosTheory.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
The Revolution: OHSHI- That is quite a list you got there. Anyway, I'm looking forward to playing at the next tourney. I don't think we can come to this Saturday's smashfest, though. But the next big tourney-count us in. I've already texted Shane and Zach to see if they are game for this match.

Oakie: Yayuhzz, my Mexican brother. Yayuhzz, indeed.

Rang: Yeah, Yoko is in the crew.

STB is a very close knit group; we are a family. I've known Shane and Zach since the first Glendale Weeklies, and we've been like THIS SON! (crossed fingers) Anywoodle, Oakie I've known since AZOne. Also, there is a color requirement; we're all Mexican except for Bryan, but Bryan is my son. Hanki is Italian, which is the European version of Mexico. To join us, we have to have known you for a LONG time, and REALLY like you, and you have to be of color. Yeah--retributive racism.

We're not really racist; we love white girls. But to fit in with a name like Banditos, you must have a little brown in you.

One does not simply walk into STB.

Edit: BTW, Zach is part Mexican.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Sadly, it seems like our friends Zach and Shane have retired from Smash. They had a great run, and I'm proud to have known them. They shall be STB forever.

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
The Revolution: OHSHI- That is quite a list you got there. Anyway, I'm looking forward to playing at the next tourney. I don't think we can come to this Saturday's smashfest, though. But the next big tourney-count us in. I've already texted Shane and Zach to see if they are game for this match.

STB is a very close knit group; we are a family. I've known Shane and Zach since the first Glendale Weeklies, and we've been like THIS SON! (crossed fingers) Anywoodle, Oakie I've known since AZOne. Also, there is a color requirement; we're all Mexican except for Bryan, but Bryan is my son. Hanki is Italian, which is the European version of Mexico. To join us, we have to have known you for a LONG time, and REALLY like you, and you have to be of color. Yeah--retributive racism.

We're not really racist; we love white girls. But to fit in with a name like Banditos, you must have a little brown in you.

Sweet. Only other requirement I have to meet is having known you for a long time. (Yellow is a color, no?)

Elysium

Smash Lord

Curse my white skin! What if I get a mad tan... then i'll be bronze. thats an acceptable color right? :laugh:
My car was stolen so umm can anyone boost me a ride to the goop fest?
I might be able to if Taj can't.
I wanted in....*sadness* Someone from Tucson gimme a ride.
I can't pick you up from Tucson, but you can be in my crew since the racist revolution doesn't want you.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
I may come if it's after five PM(I get off work at 5). I have work, so I'm not even attending ours. 0_0

What about Monday? There's no school then.

You probably work, though. It's getting close to finals, everybody!!!!

pntchandler

Smash Rookie
Funny, he didn't mention the 1 school that has more pro in it's left, unclean, over use, sweaty, left-foot sock than the other schools have combined in their entire wardrobe...

I mean... what about me?
UAT? Don't worry. Everyone knows that Smash is a required curiculum to graduate.

pntchandler

Smash Rookie
Dude, once again... I beat you to the sarcastic trash talk. So I double mind gamed you while you are still only at single mindgames... tisk tisk.

Also, I've been up for a long time, so chill for me plox.
Guys,

Stop the trash talk and put your *** in the SINGLES tourney. Prove who's better. That's if Taj doesn't mop the floor with both of you first. :)

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Triple post for the win, excellent.

If Rob comes, Taj'll have a run for his money... I'd like to see that match on laggy TV's. It'd be like watching two Olympic athletes competing while drunk, lol. Not at the top of their game, but possibly quite amusing.

Goop

Smash Journeyman
Smooth. A tourney with three day's notice.
Whatever its not like you guys have busy social lives. Plus the people who I care about coming are my friends and we would just hang out on the weekend anyways.

I may come if it's after five PM(I get off work at 5). I have work, so I'm not even attending ours. 0_0

What about Monday? There's no school then.

You probably work, though. It's getting close to finals, everybody!!!!
Monday I think I work thats why I didn't want to do it plus I am busy. But hey what if instead of a tourney we just do that crew battle and record it and bet money on it. if you're whole crew wants to bet money I'll match the pot with my bet.

What would it be You, Yoko, Vat-O, Toro, and Oakie plus one more maybe? 6 to our 8 would be good I think. Then you can have 4 stocks to our 3.

If you still won't come unless its a tourney we can do one. It will be standard rules.

$5 entry
No counter pick stages
Yada yada

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
Whatever its not like you guys have busy social lives. Plus the people who I care about coming are my friends and we would just hang out on the weekend anyways.

Monday I think I work thats why I didn't want to do it plus I am busy. But hey what if instead of a tourney we just do that crew battle and record it and bet money on it. if you're whole crew wants to bet money I'll match the pot with my bet.

What would it be You, Yoko, Vat-O, Toro, and Oakie plus one more maybe? 6 to our 8 would be good I think. Then you can have 4 stocks to our 3.

If you still won't come unless its a tourney we can do one. It will be standard rules.

$5 entry
No counter pick stages
Yada yada
Yeah, I'm one of the most antisocial high school freshman ever.

Darn you, Smash!

;)

p.s. If you do a tourney, I may not enter, but I'll probably do friendlies. Is that okay with you? And my TV's kinda small (like, 11 in or something), is that fine? I think it's better than having no TV anyway, so it should be all good in the hood.

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Well, I guess that means that Taj and I will participate in this crew battle as our own crew.

We get 12 stock each, I suppose. That's fair. If you like, we can split it up so that we have "six" members each with four stock, Taj and I getting three slots apiece. And for each slot we have to pick different characters.

For instance, I would take up three spots with something like Sheik, then ICs, then Peach, and Taj would take up spots with Mewtwo, Samus, and Doc. Or something like that.

So it's STB versus The Revolution versus Thinking With Portals. I like where this is headed.

Corigames

Smash Hero
Pfffffft... I would totally take on wobbles with 1 life to his 4, but I... ummm... my... ummmm.... fingers are.... well... band aids. Yes, I have band aids on my fingers.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
It doesn't necessarily have to be a tournament. We can show up on any given day (preferably Saturday) (But maybe not this Saturday) as long as you can gather your men and I can gather mine. It looks like it'll just be Oscar, Omar, Bryan, and I, unless Oakie can make it.

Also, how much do you want to wager on this match?

And rules--what are they?

Goop

Smash Journeyman
It doesn't necessarily have to be a tournament. We can show up on any given day (preferably Saturday) (But maybe not this Saturday) as long as you can gather your men and I can gather mine. It looks like it'll just be Oscar, Omar, Bryan, and I, unless Oakie can make it.

Also, how much do you want to wager on this match?

And rules--what are they?
I'll wager $20 or at least match $5 from each of your crew members. The rules, well I was assuming normal tournament rules, and you get to start at 0% with the stocks you have left. You will always be slob picked if you won your last match and counter pick levels can be on or off. You decide.

I will not be money match against Tony and Rob tho, so do even ask you guys.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
How about this for rules:

Crew Battle

-Each team will consist of up to 8 players and 1 coach who may or may not also be a player in the team. Whenever any decisions need to be made by the team, it is the coach that has the final say. (Though presumably after conferring with the rest of the team.)

-Matches between teams will be of even total stocks, split up between players beforehand. A situation may arise where an uneven number of stocks is required, in which case stocks must be allocated as evenly as possible.

Example: Team 1 has 8 players, team 2 has 7 players. Each of team 1's players will be given 4 stocks, making a total of 32 stocks. Team 2 then has 32 stocks to allocate to their players which must be made known before starting the match. Each of the 7 players must be given 4 stocks, making 28 total allocated. Then the remaining 4 must be given to 4 separate players. Again, made known before hand.

-The first matchup in the battle will be a double blind pick for both who is playing and what character they will use.

-The players will kill themselves appropriately to set their stocks off the beginning of the match to the appropriate value. Note that you should NOT start the match with the incorrect amount of stocks for each player. (You can get into a bad situation where you both players die at almost the same time, and you can't tell who won.)

-When the match is completed, a new challenger is selected from the losing team to play the winner. Advanced slob picks are used just like in a normal tournament as if the new player had lost a game against the winner. The winner of course is left only with as many stocks as he finished with in his previous match.

-A team wins the Crew Battle when they have eliminated all stocks from the opposing team.

Note: Normally, coaching in smash is prohibited. But in crews, it is both allowed and encouraged.

Anything I may have missed?

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Got the rules; thanks, Dan. :)

Manny: is everyone from your crew putting in money, or just you? I'll have to talk to the guys about how much, or if they want to wager. I think they probably do, though.

Also, I'll buy Tony a Gatorade just because he's Tony. I just don't think I want to MM his two man crew. There's too much **** in that crew.

Edit: I think Toro would like to take the opportunity to MM Corey and Joe while we're over there. Perhaps I'll join in on the fun, too? Dark: we could Falcon ditto for a MM--what say you? ;)

Top Bottom