• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
I didn't know girls were afraid of talking on the phone. I'd rather be a man and talk to her personally than message over Facebook/text. But that's just me. If she does ask me to Facebook/text in the future then I'll do it. But still.

Also, in finding the right girlfriend, I'd say it requires patience more so than it is hard.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
I'll agree with you on the patience factor.

However I used to think it was easier to talk on the phone rather than text, but it's easier to do the latter. You have time to think about your responses and you don't have to worry about being put on the spot or in an uncomfortable position.

As well, and like I said earlier, technology is driving our world to new places. This generation is being raised on texting and options that didn't exist back when calling on a phone was customary. Girls (and guys) our age like to text because it's what we're used to; it's our comfort zone if you would.

To put it in smash terms, it's like being IC's and going from Brinstar (phone) to FD (texting), people are just more comfortable with it now.

As well it adds the convenience factor. When on the phone you have to talk then and there, however with texts you can put off replying till whenever (comfort zone factor again).

Not all girls like texting, in fact many will tell you that they prefer talking on the phone, but they're lying in the same way we all say we're going to wake up every Saturday morning at 5 and go for a run or work out. When the time comes to act, we tend to get lazy.

AXE 09

Smash Master
Pandaxen, about the girls department, please redirect yourself to my facebook page and take a look at my gf.

Although that's never a good way of convincing people, so instead I'll go on the offense.

I bet you any amount of money that you can put next to a dollar sign that I can get more girls then you. Pick any location, we'll start at the same time, and see who can get more numbers/girls/etc (Axe isn't allowed to join, he'd win).

Your best option is to find a drunk girl who is willing to give a pitty ****, just have that extra cash on hand otherwise she'll still say no.

It's great that women peak your interest Pandaxen, too bad you don't peak theirs. You don't even dent it.

And YEAH!, be nice. He doesn't know any better. Redirect your trash talking towards me, it's more fun that way. Don't forget, I've hit bigger women than you before.

<3 Jane

@Axe: ...melee? Smash? Let's do it! Make a trip out here just because.

Fest at the twins place, no johns :p
I bet I could get more numbers from girls than all of you betches!! :p
Shhh, the big boys are talking. Run along now Kyle, we'll call you when we're ready to learn how to john after losing.
LOL!! Wow I'm dying :laugh:

All Kyles are amazing!

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
lolz johning is fun!! plus i learned from the best - rubyiris
I'm not the best though. Spencer and John (Mott) johned far more often than I did, and I chilled out ages ago.

I do find it unfair that people make these incorrect assumptions about me that's all in the past. What does it take to convince people that I have actually changed?

Jane

Smash Hero
even if its "in the past", one's perception of you wont change as quickly as you change. one has to be convinced in their own mind, not through anything you say, that you are not the same as before.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
It's true. At work we always assume my brother is going to be late because he always was for a while. That was years ago.

They assume that when I go to the bathroom at work I'll be gone for 20 minutes even though I haven't done that in over a year (and it was intentional back then ;P), they still assume I will. So instead of changing everyones mind, I'm having to prove it to each person individually.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Hey twin A! To momma is so fat, he blood type is Ragu!

And you still take 15 minute bathroom breaks on occassion!

Ballistics

Smash Champion
this series of posts made me LOL hard.

I'm coming to this party too!
Ah GG7 I look forward to our immanent encounter! BTW whats your real name?

lulzkittenz
O man Im getting excited with all these innuendos going around, ill have to bring some money so I can throw down with yall, I hope someones got the connect! I assume your name is kyle?

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
@Twin: Do a little research before quoting the peach theory. :p

-----Ken's Peach theory-----
All peach players,(who main peach and are good) are either gay, Effeminate, metrosexual or a big fat white guy~

This is damn-near 100% accurate. Jeff doesn't MAIN peach, so it doesn't apply to him.

AXE 09

Smash Master
Twins rule about Pika mains:

If you're not Blaxican and you main Pika, then odds are you're gay or a hot chick from NC.
Axe lucked out (he makes for a pretty hot chick I hear).

@tw1n: Yo momma is so stupid, she thought Thailand was a men's clothing store.
Please don't ever stop posting in this thread. You're amazing :laugh:

tw1n

Smash Champion
@Twin: Do a little research before quoting the peach theory. :p

-----Ken's Peach theory-----
All peach players,(who main peach and are good) are either gay, Effeminate, metrosexual or a big fat white guy~

This is damn-near 100% accurate. Jeff doesn't MAIN peach, so it doesn't apply to him.
@Ruby: Do a little research before questioning my posts. I don't care and I am basing my statement off of what i heard from other players. I was just cracking a joke to Axe.
@Ruby again. Do a little research before reading myt posts because most of the time I have very little seriousness in my writing. ;)

@tw1n: Yo momma is so stupid, she thought Thailand was a men's clothing store.
Yo Mama's so dumb she waited all day at a stop sign.

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
Ah GG7 I look forward to our immanent encounter! BTW whats your real name?

O man Im getting excited with all these innuendos going around, ill have to bring some money so I can throw down with yall, I hope someones got the connect! I assume your name is kyle?
Just so you know, your Friends in Tucson are Jonny (Jane), Kyle, me, Ben (kid tipper), Tommy, and the occasional Ty (COOPER) and Jade (Ninjade1). Typically, I almost ALWAYS have some reg stuff, and kyle occasionally has dro, tommy and jonny occasionally do as well. I'm thinking a massive smash hotbox is in order.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Yo momma is so stupid she is now sticking with the story that our real father is a 5 foot nothing dark skinned Hispanic guy!

...that's actually true haha. Well it's all true thinking about it.
Your momma's so dumb she got locked in a grocery store and starved to death!!!

Light_

Smash Apprentice
I haven't laughed so much in this thread before. Keep it up guys!

Also, GG7, are you going to DGDTJ for sure? We still have room.

Top Bottom