• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)

you're so mean twin. :scared:

yo momma's like cafeteria food, there's nothing good about it.
...I was just joking. But it's like the elephant on the chain philosophy. Will explain if you wish.
<3 <3

Lol lets hear them Yeah! :)

Yo twitchy. Your momma is so fat, the only way I'll hit that is with hiking equipment and a spotter!

Yo twin...A! Yo momma is so dumb and blind, she actually thinks you're good looking! Oh snap!
@Twitch: Yo Mommas so stupid she failed a survey.

@tw1n: Yo Mommas so fat, when she backs up she beeps.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
yo twin_A, yo mamma's so fat it takes her hours to find her inner peace.

yeah.

i went there.

:cool:
Yo twitch! Yo momma is so fat, even all of NC can't stack her up! Ya i went there
OH NO YOU DI'INT!

girl, yo mamma so stupid when the doctor told her she had crabs she thought it was from when she went to the beach 5 years ago!
Ladies, ladies, ladies. Both of you are forgetting one very important fact. Both of your moms are so ugly that Rice Krispies won't talk to them. I mean it's pretty bad. I saw a blind kid cry when Twitches mom walked past her! And my poor dog was so scared it ran away when tw1ns mom looked at him! Poor dog.

~Twitch~

Smash Master
cullowhee, nc western carolina university
Ladies, ladies, ladies. Both of you are forgetting one very important fact. Both of your moms are so ugly that Rice Krispies won't talk to them. I mean it's pretty bad. I saw a blind kid cry when Twitches mom walked past her! And my poor dog was so scared it ran away when tw1ns mom looked at him! Poor dog.
you're one to talk considering yo mamma's so dumb she won't eat cheerio's because she thinks that english men keep talking to her.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Twitch your mom is so fat, her emergency contact is Wendy's!

Twin underscore A! Your mom is so fat, wii fit gave up on her!

Twin_A

Smash Champion
you're one to talk considering yo mamma's so dumb she won't eat cheerio's because she thinks that english men keep talking to her.
Your mom is like school in the Summer... No class.
boooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I fear that we may have tried sending Twitch up to the big leagues too soon.

Speaking of big leagues, that could set up for a good to momma joke. Maybe something like everyone wants to get to that, or I'd hit that, or "Yo momma, as seen on ESPN" or something like that. Oh well, too easy a set up.

Twitch your mom is so fat, her emergency contact is Wendy's!

Twin underscore A! Your mom is so fat, wii fit gave up on her!
This, however, is golden material. You guys could learn a thing or two from this man.

@Twitch: Yo momma has so many chins that she keeps a bookmark in her mouth so she can remember where to stuff the food.

@Pandaxen: Speaking of fat moms. Next time you're with your mom, ask her if you can see the sharpie markings. Start at the edge of her stomch, you'll see that my bro and I have been using a sharpie to mark our own individual journies inward in an attempt to anything that resembles her naughty bits. I ran out of 5 bags of flour within the first hour searching for the wet spot. Eventually I get tired and take a nap, gotta love the human water bed.

Now if you want to keep going, you are more than welcome. But just because your name has AXE in it doesn't mean you have the skills, know-how, or straight up endurance to keep up. Keep practicing dude :p

@tw1n: Your moms a ****.

Now for the reason why this is funny: The other night I headed out to hang out with my gf. My mom was having a guy over for a movie night. No one warned my bro. He walked in on them making out! Thankfully for him it wasn't anything worse. She then, the next morning, met up with another guy for coffee and the original guy brought her lunch.

Ok now Twitch, if this doesn't give you a weeks worth of material then you are not doing your job right and we have to send you back to the little leagues (or maybe the elementary school womens softball league, your pick).

tw1n

Smash Champion
@Twin_A - Why so serious lol. Have a little more laid back fun :D Although funny you should bring up Axe.

Yo TwinA! Yo momma is just like Axe. She can't help but suck that **** anywhere she goes!

Yo Twitchy! Your mom is so fat, her stretch marks spell out Eat at Joe's, antidisestablishmentarianism, floccinaucinihilipilification and BANKS (god I hope he name searches here lol)

Banks

Smash Hero
@Twin_A - Why so serious lol. Have a little more laid back fun :D Although funny you should bring up Axe.

Yo TwinA! Yo momma is just like Axe. She can't help but suck that **** anywhere she goes!

Yo Twitchy! Your mom is so fat, her stretch marks spell out Eat at Joe's, antidisestablishmentarianism, floccinaucinihilipilification and BANKS (god I hope he name searches here lol)
quite disturbing

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman

quite disturbing
It is huh? I'm scared to find any other awkward names in there... Thanks for doing what I hoped Banks :D
LOL! thats ****ing hilarious. oh and yeah pandaxen! just cause you left dont think i forgot about how you insulted me *****!

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol we only met NC thru Kevin. We love ya all tho :)

p.s. Yo twin A! Your mother is so obese, every time she walks, another third world country gets hit with an 8.0 on the richter scale.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
We <3 you Twitchy :)

@Tw1n: Your mom's so fat she can hear bacon cooking in Canada. Your mom's so old, her memories in black and white. She's so fat she irons her clothes in the drive way.

And one I just heard that I have to post: Your mom's so stupid, she studied for a drug test, and failed.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol its all in good sport. I'd say about half of mine I come up with on the spot because I am on my phone while at my girlfriends house (curse you lack of multitasking phone)

Yo Twin A! Yo mama so stupid, when the doctor told her she was pregnant, she asked if it was hers!!!

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Surse huh? ...wow.

Your mom is so stupid, she threw a rock at the ground and missed!

We <3 ya Twitchy. Go see if others from NC will help. I would gladly attempt an NC + AZ crap talking battle vs me and my bro. In person would be awesome, but facing off against Yay, Forward, AND Taj would be tricky.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Is this all you losers do all day? Dickwagging contests on the interwebs?

Talking to Twitch and Lucas, too.

tw1n

Smash Champion
No I also take time out to worship AZ pro players, watch countless youtube vids of players who I wish I could be like, imagine what the world would be like without melee and then cry, and then continue to insult Twin_A's mother and talk to NC...

That is a day in my life.

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
NC: your momma's so poor, burglars break into her house and leave money!

jk, this is awkward since I have allegiance to both states involved here...

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
ATTENTION: Light, GG7, TAJ, and Axe

Tony and Chris will get a ride with Light to my house. Try to be at my house at around 11:30 AM. We will then hit the road from my place, and since Jeff's house is pretty much on the way, we will pick him up from his house.

We are not positive about who we are housing with, but we do have guaranteed housing. We are most likely staying at Scar's house. If we aren't staying at Scar's, we're either going to stay with WestBallz or Sheridan (Hyuga). We will know this for sure tomorrow. If not for sure, we will have enough contact information that we will know when we have to ;)

p.s. Light, you should have phone johns prepared when I see you tomorrow

tw1n

Smash Champion
Don't cry Ph00t. Its ok. We do have melee... All shall be well

Yo NC! All yo mommas are so fat, they have a show on discovery channel dedicated to exploring them!

Top Bottom