• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Corigames

Smash Hero
WOW! You went to a scrub tourney. Thats nice. But can you beat "Toro", The best Samus in AZ. He's pretty amazing, some say he cheats.
Didn't Trent beat him? And Trent's Samus is on par with mine.

Edit:

And what about Taj, Wobbles, and Wakka? They all play Samus and live in AZ...

I don't want to start this Toro BS again though.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
He took Omar's last stock in a crew match with Captain Falcon.

You should show up to some real tourneys, sometime. I hear they're fun.

</sarcasm>

TheMadShrew

Smash Cadet
Where are all the smashers playing at ASU? A friend of mine and I are interested in getting out and mixing it up with some real players. Just drop me a line.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Okay. How about this Wednesday to play at ASU? Like at about 12:30Pm?

PXG: You're from Az / Jersey? Really? I grew up in Jersey! Where are you from?

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
Didn't Trent beat him? And Trent's Samus is on par with mine.

Edit:

And what about Taj, Wobbles, and Wakka? They all play Samus and live in AZ...

I don't want to start this Toro BS again though.
For one, Trent is pretty good. You in the other hand, from what I have seen, are okay for a Samus. I can't stop Omar, even when he sandbags. Above that, he's actually got better than before. You brag about beating Butters when he gets shot by an Arwing on cornaria. Omar beats ranked opponents and still says nothing or gets ranked. sorry....but....you can't convince me that you are up to par with him unless you get a comment from Forward like," Man, that some combo video S***!" Like Omar got 2 weeks ago. :psycho: No disrespect to you corey.

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
Please forgive me for my outburst. I'm young and foolish, but if you don't want to start "Toro BS" don't mention it on the boards. Sorry for acting like a jerk to you Corey. trust me...believe me....I.....am......Vat-....Zero.

ColdKiller X

Smash Rookie
what's up altf4? shrew and I will try to make it to smash on wed, but noon is pretty early and I have class that day.. so man, is there anyway you can give us a better time? and where exactly would we play?

skeletim

Smash Rookie
Don't know if anyone has posted this yet and I;m not going through 204 pages to find out but the Gamestop @ preist and elliot near walmart in Tempe is having a midnight release. hope it helps any1 looking for a midnight release.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
U know I do. I will not play Marth when playing Forward. Luigi is key.

Actually, I come back to tell yall how awesome I am. I may not be ranked, but I am the Underdog of Arizona. You ever watch Claymore? You know that chick Claire that was given sheet all the time because she was ranked the lowest of the low 47? Guess what? She was stronger than any of the other Claymores. I am that girl. Yes, I said I was that girl. Lolz.

Anyway, meaningless rambling aside, I believe I can beat forward if I decided to not choke up every time I play a person better than me. Forward is great, but in no way and means am I afraid to fight him in a tournament. Hell, if it wasn't for him, I wouldn't be a competitive smasher.

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
nicknyte, my Marth beat Axe's pikachu on FD and Yoshi's story. Didn't you have to pick a ******** stage to beat his pikachu? i haven't even been playing melee the past few weeks, just brawl, and i still won with a character i don't main. So therefore, you suck since my marth that i never use can beat someone that you can't beat. no chance, son.

But, we're still homies :-D

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Does one match mean that I suck? Of course not. If you were with me all the times I played Axe, you would see I aint a complete loser when playing higher ranked people. Just the other night, I beat Reuben's Fox with Luigi. Seriously, as a fellow unranked smasher, you gots to have more faith than that.

Besides, I never said I didn't suck, but I not gonna say Dumb Luck cant help me win either.

We still homies :D

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Okay, Smash at ASU tomorrow!

Time: I'll be there at about 12:30pm. I have a class that starts at 3:15, so I'll be leaving at about 3pm.

Place: McClintock lounge. McClintock is the Dorm just east of the Coor building on campus. It's on the northwest corner of Hayden lawn. If you go inside, there's an outdoor courtyard. The lounge (where the TV is) is on the south side from this courtyard.

In case my description wasn't good enough, I'll try to post a photoshopped ASU map pointing you to the exact place this evening.

Misc: Bring a controller. I'll have 2 just in case though. See you there!

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
What is this flu and how do I catch it? I have never gotten Influenza before....Seriously, I haven't. I don't get shots either. I have been mildly tired lately. Could that be Influenza?

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
i dunno what influenza is but what i have sucks. at least i have no school for a week since we only had a 3 day week cause of rodeo

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
I watched myself play my clone and Hugs, I have the best Samus.....Gamer is crazy...you should just choose random as a character pick. You'll win every tourney.

Elysium

Smash Lord
Anyone want to throw a smashfest this weekend? I've actually been practicing at Melee and I think I can finally win a match now..... or are all the cool kids playing Brawl now?

Brawl = Chinpokomon???
Melee= Cyborg Bill Doll???
(props to anyone that got that)

Corigames

Smash Hero
Anyone want to throw a smashfest this weekend? I've actually been practicing at Melee and I think I can finally win a match now..... or are all the cool kids playing Brawl now?

Brawl = Chinpokomon???
Melee= Cyborg Bill Doll???
(props to anyone that got that)
PSSSSHHH

(Disregard the next paragraph as my actual thoughts. This will be sarcasm, so imagine it with that kind of voice in your head. I know for some people, due to my experience with sarcasm and smashboards, that is hard.)

Yeah, like that's possible. I see your avatar is Samus. Only n00bs play Samus. All you have to do is spam projectiles and hope the other person is dumb enough to hit them. Why don't you play a real character like Shiek or Marth. They take skill. That's the only way you are going to win... newbie

(This concludes my sarcastic comment. If you feel any anger towards me for this statement, then you have probably misread it as my actual opinion. I'm sorry.)

Top Bottom