• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Wow, Dan, that's good stuff. You have officially inspired me to stop spamming "AZ too good" and to contribute something to the forums.

Green is my favorite color, you know.

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
This is why i need a scholarship to go a good school up there D@MNIT gawd it sucks being in sorry vista if i didn't have AXE or VECT i would o crazy down here brawl needs t come out already

Jaxx

Smash Cadet
i see ted still sucking donkey *** :psycho:

BTW Ted are you coming to cali with us for the toast?

hey I figured I'd say thanks to you guys that made the devestation tourney. You guys made the tourney real good. I'm Jaxx (Black dude with the fro) I ran the tourney, me and my scrubby *** gannon. AltF4 you one cool dude, and I had no idea you knew Ted.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Oh, hey, Lonewolf! I kind of know Ted. He's Az's last Ness player, and a pretty cool guy. Haven't seen him in ages though.

Suddenly there's some new people in the ASU area. Goop and I play occasionally in the McClintock lounge on Mondays and Wednesdays at like 1Pm. Anyone can come. Just post before you do, because we're not always there.

Later.

Jaxx

Smash Cadet
sweet I live on priest and university, so thats not that far from my place. I can easily catch the bus there

yawg

Smash Rookie
Alt i need an address or something to google maps it. is it on McClintock or ASU's campus or what? I'm still new to this area remember.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hey, Goop's having some people over tonight. Kind of short notice, sorry.

Yawg: It's on campus. I can give you more specific directions or whatever later. I'm sick and don't feel much like thinking, lol.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
He told me he was having people at his house. I'm a bit confused about this. Anyway, I'll be at Manny's around 4 or something. I haven't played Smash since Devastation, so I'm pretty pumped.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
That is a long time for me, Dan. I remember playing almost everyday after I found out about this game. Back then, before I got to college, I didn't mind because High School is ridiculously easy. Now that I'm at ASU, I find that I actually have to study, and sometimes I go days without playing. Those are some of the longest days of my life. I assume it will only get harder from here, so sad days are on the horizon for me.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Lol, yea. Thanks. They just gave it to me. I logged in and saw that and was like "wtf? Is this the right account?". But I'm totally keeping it.

EDIT: Joe, totally. That'd be cool.

EDIT2: Should I call you Kyne? Or does that even matter?

EDIT3: Omg, I never changed your name on the videos like you asked!

EDIT4: I have a confession. I only actually edited this post once.

Corigames

Smash Hero
I won a tournament today, undefeated. I got $50 (so Trent got $50 for rent), and the tournament director raised my hand and said, and I quote, "You are the best of the best!"

So... F YOUR PATHETIC POWER RANKINGS, I'M #1 IN AZ. This guy obviously knew that I was the best... out of the 8 people there... and I was sooooo great that I must be the best-of-the-best!

I feel sorry for you guys that wasted all that time practicing, learning, and training to just be my inferiors.

</sarcasm>

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
WOW! You went to a scrub tourney. Thats nice. But can you beat "Toro", The best Samus in AZ. He's pretty amazing, some say he cheats.

Top Bottom