• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

TheMadShrew

Smash Cadet
Alt4, I'm really sorry man but Coldkiller and i won't be able to make it to the wednesday one, hes got class and I have work (in peoria). Is there any chance you will be meeting thursday or friday? If so, we'll definitely be there. Just let us know.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Smash at ASU tomorrow. (refer to post on previous page for info) Anyone think they're going to come or should I just wait for Friday?

ColdKiller X

Smash Rookie
Friday will definitely work for Shrew and I. I have one class from 1 40 to 2 30 but then I am free anytime. What time will you and the rest of the ASU guys be good for? And will it still be at McClintock Lounge or whatever?

yawg

Smash Rookie
Alt I'll be there about 1:30-2. I'm good for friday too, we can play at my place (across from 4 peaks) if you want on friday

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
Dan, can you help me with how to resize images on here? i'm trying to make some pictures in a thread i'm working on smaller and can't figure it out :(

edit/ nevermind, just did it manually on photoshop and re-upped them. thanks anyway

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Anyone want to throw a smashfest this weekend? I've actually been practicing at Melee and I think I can finally win a match now..... or are all the cool kids playing Brawl now?

Brawl = Chinpokomon???
Melee= Cyborg Bill Doll???
(props to anyone that got that)
Then what is 64?

TheMadShrew

Smash Cadet
I work at the Gamestop on 75th and bell in glendale, and were doing a midnight launch/tournament and all that good stuff, so whoevers down, myself and ColdKiller X will be there. I won't be working it, but i'll definitely be there to lay the smackdown on some jotos! And pick up my copy of Brawl, of course.

virtuososteve

Smash Apprentice
there might be a pnt tournament on saturday if there are enough people, its the new one on arizona avenue, and Ocotillo. So if you can, let me know, u can find my info on my profile thx

virtuososteve

Smash Apprentice
If they get enough people they will have the tournament, and of course its melee, not brawl. If you will come please tell me soon so i can tell them and get everything arranged, need memory cards and thats it, if you let me know by friday, ill tell them and if its a go, its at noon, discount if u bring memory cards :)

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
if it were brawl, i'd probably win it since that's all i've been doing for two or three weeks.

but either way i'm not going cuase i'm sick and living in tucson

virtuososteve

Smash Apprentice
actually i just figured that out today, and no i dont work for them, ive never been to a tourney, ive just played my friends and brothers and always won, so i really want to get out there and play people that are good.

Shashin

Smash Apprentice
I miss smash!!!!! I wanna play more! Someone, anyone, PM me or something so I can play them. I want to get back into this so badly, but it's hard when I have little to no contact information!!! PM ME!!!!

Goop, you suck. Thank you. :laugh:

Goop

Smash Journeyman
I miss smash!!!!! I wanna play more! Someone, anyone, PM me or something so I can play them. I want to get back into this so badly, but it's hard when I have little to no contact information!!! PM ME!!!!

Goop, you suck. Thank you. :laugh:
What do you want me to do? Come over to my house sometime and stop b!tching it up, as Chuckie would say.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
What do you want me to do? Come over to my house sometime and stop b!tching it up, as Chuckie would say.
Which reminds me.

I think Oscar and Forrest may have left their controllers in your house. Would you be a dear and check? They can't find anything anywhere and are forced to use a Spiderman-themed turbo controller.

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
My controller has no grip and is silver. Forrest's controller is silver too, but the grip feels untouched. I also left, and I know this, a black controller there. Now, Goop, I don't want to make you look like a controller thief, but if I don't get those back, I will do so. Good times. :)

Goop

Smash Journeyman
There is are two silver controllers with no grip here. But no silver controller with a grip on the control stick. Sorry I don't believe Forests controller is here.

virtuososteve

Smash Apprentice
CONFIRMED PLAY'N'TRADE TOURNAMENT ON SATURDAY THE 23RD, on arizona ave, and ocotillo behind hamilton high school. Starts at 12:00pm $10 fee for early regestration and $15 at the door.

Rules:
levels are:
Final Destination
Fountain of Dreams Not sure how if they will do 2vs2
Yoshi's Story
Pokemon Stadium PRIZE: 1st=$100-store credit
Battlefield 2nd=$50-store credit
Dream Land 64 3rd=$30-store credit

4-stock
8:00min

bring controllers, and if you have any more questions reply or IM me
If you can bring people bring them too, thx