• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

ColdKiller X

Smash Rookie
I'll try to make it... and if I do I will probably bring 2 friends. Can't say anything for sure though, because if it is in Chandler, I don't know if we could make it from Phoenix. I will let you guys know though...

yawg

Smash Rookie
I can't make it to the tournament bc I have rugby all day saturday, and drinking all evening saturday, but if anyone's interested in playing some friendlies on sunday near ASU make a post

Shashin

Smash Apprentice
Posting cause I'm interested on the tournament in Chandler. Hmm.....

Also, I would love to play this sunday. >_> Anywhere is fine. I don't care. I will run there on glass if I must because I'm excited.

Shashin

Smash Apprentice
High chance I'll be there if I have the cash for it. It's on Saturday, right? Hahaha. I'm excited! I could use the extra cash and seeing as how I doubt most of the good players will be there, I should make top 5 easily.

virtuososteve

Smash Apprentice
O just to let u all know, if 15 people dont show up, then the prize will go down to $75-STORE CREDIT (Not cash), so bring ppl if u wanna come.

X^3

Smash Cadet
If anyone is going to the PnT beforehand to pre-register, could you please register for me too and I'll pay you back plus an extra dollar or two on the day of the tourney? lol

High chance I'll be there if I have the cash for it. It's on Saturday, right? Hahaha. I'm excited! I could use the extra cash and seeing as how I doubt most of the good players will be there, I should make top 5 easily.
I'll be there. ;)

shiva39

Smash Journeyman
Hey Ben, Ted, how have you been. My god, it's been an age.

I think I have some melee left in me. Strange to have to refer to it as Melee. Mebbe make it down there and see some of the old folks?

Also, who's playing Brawl right now, we need to exchange Brawl codes.

I think I'm falling into Wario as a main...

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
I may be there for Smash @ ASU. Around... 2:30 until whenever.

Also, who plans on going to any of the Gamestop brawl tournaments?

shiva39

Smash Journeyman
Is there an official link?

This is a pretty sweet incentive to become ownz at brawl before the NA release. Rob, do you have your hands on Brawl yet? For god's sake, who does, of note?

I feel asleep

Smash Apprentice
I might be going to the ASU smash later today...and i'll try to go to that PnT tournament as well.

EDIT: Btw, Wobbles, i may be going to one of those GS tournaments... >_>

Goop

Smash Journeyman
Well I am officially butt hurt that you didn't invite MEE to ASU smash DANNNNN

WHATEVA I DIDNT EVEN WANT TO PLAY ON FRIDAY ANYWAYS!!!

But seriouslyyy STB you down to come over tomorrow for some smash at liek 5ish?

Shashin

Smash Apprentice
Ahahaha. ^_^Bin, if you go and register, could you possibly preregister me as well? You'll probably win if no one else good is there. >_> It's just that I only have 10 bucks on me and don't want to show up and be like "LAWLAWLAWLAWLAWL Entrant fee is 15."

X^3

Smash Cadet
Ahahaha. ^_^Bin, if you go and register, could you possibly preregister me as well? You'll probably win if no one else good is there. >_> It's just that I only have 10 bucks on me and don't want to show up and be like "LAWLAWLAWLAWLAWL Entrant fee is 15."
Ugh man I don't think I'll be able to pre-register by myself cuz the store is pretty far from where I live.

SHIV! Buddy i really hope that you'll show up.

CutMet

Smash Journeyman
I'm planning on going to one of the Gamestop tournaments, I called them to check the rules but they said call back next week.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
****it Manny, you never pick up your phone any more!

But jeez, looks like we've got quite a crowd for ASU smash. Sounds great. See you all there!

yawg

Smash Rookie
i might swing by the McClintock lounge around noon today, is there any place near there for grub, MU takes to long and I have to eat before class at 1:40

forward

Smash Champion
Cutmet and Phillipe - Do you guys wanna get together and play some time next week? If so, let me know so we can make plans. I don't have a phone so this is the only way I can contact smashers lol.

CutMet

Smash Journeyman
Yea Forward next week sounds great, I need some smash.

Link to Gamestop tournaments there's a PDF file with the locations. After looking through the rules they posted it seems like they have a single elimination bracket with 1 minute 1v1 matches.

shiva39

Smash Journeyman
Can I get the exact address for the PnT.

I'd really like to come...transportation's an issue like always...15 bucks is off-puttting...but Smash is so good...

:(

Top Bottom