• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
THE AXE COMBO VIDEO! COMING SOON! (sometime in the next couple of weeks.)

Jeff, you need to help come up with a title for that ****. make it somehow relating between your -stupid- name and your -stupid- rat.

Anyways, I'm a Brawl importer.

AZenith

Smash Apprentice
How many Tucson people would be interested if I set up a small tourney / round robin at Bookman's on Speedway & Wilmot on February the 16th? This is a Saturday. The times would be something like 12pm-9pm. ANY TAKERS?! !? !? ?!!?

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
G-Mo: Goop said he's holding a fest tomorrow, but I don't think he announced it yet.
Me: Yeah, it's not on the Boards
G-Mo: Yeah...
Me: Those Mexicans...
G-Mo: I KNOW!

AXE 09

Smash Master
does NO ONE in all of AZ want to smash with me? looks like Chris is the only one... thanks chris. i'll be thinking of a title and post some more vids. man, without anyone to smash with, i don't see a reason to play anymore. fighting with computers has gotten pretty old

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
How many Tucson people would be interested if I set up a small tourney / round robin at Bookman's on Speedway & Wilmot on February the 16th? This is a Saturday. The times would be something like 12pm-9pm. ANY TAKERS?! !? !? ?!!?
i dunno philippe i may be too busy playing brawl to bother going hhaahahahahahaha

well maybe i'll go and bring it, so for now count me in.

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
[21:46] xroflmaowtfx: are you going to manny's tomorrow?
[21:46] Poizen Toad: of course
[21:46] Poizen Toad: not
[21:46] Poizen Toad: I work
[21:47] Poizen Toad: it is a friday
[21:47] Poizen Toad: lol
[21:47] Poizen Toad: friday = work
[21:47] xroflmaowtfx: you ****ing suck
[21:47] xroflmaowtfx: jesus christ
[21:47] xroflmaowtfx: stop with those az's smash scene is dead johns
[21:48] Poizen Toad: lol
[21:48] Poizen Toad: (it is)
[21:48] Poizen Toad: and
[21:48] Poizen Toad: I never practice
[21:48] xroflmaowtfx: there's goop on friday
[21:48] Poizen Toad: and it is freaking friday
[21:48] xroflmaowtfx: stb on saturday
[21:48] xroflmaowtfx: coty on sunday
[21:48] xroflmaowtfx: stop johning, charlie
[21:48] xroflmaowtfx: no mobility johns
[21:48] xroflmaowtfx: no employment johns
[21:48] xroflmaowtfx: gg
[21:48] Poizen Toad: lol

Also, earlier, G-Mo, Oscar, and I came up with a great idea.

Mac v. PC commercial spoof. It opens up.
"Hi, I'm a PC"
"And I'm an M2K"
"I like to pillar and use mindgames"
"I like to **** people off the edge"

and the **** goes on.

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
I can only get to Manny's with a ride. I *could* ride my bike, but I really, really don't want to.

Who wants to pander to my laziness?

CHUK

Smash Ace
If you don't think AZ smash scene is dead, look at the power ranking thread.... Oh wait it died :p. It will revive by late Marth.

Corigames

Smash Hero
Tonight, at Nerf wars, two friends and I were wielding auto-fire weapons, called "n00b cannons." Between us we held 20 + (20 + 10) + 10 = 60 darts. Within the first 2 minutes of the fight we fired all 60, within a matter of seconds, at a cluster of 5 people, including a bitter fellow who was angry that I got him out by slide-tackling him in the previous match (it was epic). After all of the darts settled, none of the people on the opposing team claimed to be out while all, without hesitation, claiming that we were all hit and were instead. That area that the battle took place in was no larger than fifty square feet. Statistically alone that would seem impossible! On top of that, they had mounds of darts piled in front of then, showing that, while in flight, their planned trajectory was inhibited by some obstacle... of the human variety. None of this would persuade the stubborn freshmen that they were indeed found dead, figuratively, and remained in game to kill off our comrades. Bull ****.

Why am I posting this here? I'm just glad that, even though Smash can be somewhat inconsistent at times, at least it doesn't rely on player integrity to make judgments.

fark

Smash Apprentice
Don't worry about it.

I'm not worried about it.

You shouldn't worry about it...
im not worried about it

who's worried about it

we arent worried about it

no ones is worried about

good thing we arent worried about it

id hate to think what would happen if we were worried about it

virtuososteve

Smash Apprentice
Hey, im new to smash boards and tournaments but ive played for a while and im a marth/ice climbers/roy/young link/doc user, so it would be awsome if i could play w/ u guys, im in chandler and u can get my msn/aim/yahoo on my profile if u wanna play. thx

Top Bottom