• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Dan: I break hearts. It's what I do.

CHUK: Alright--10 bucks versus my Meta-Knight :p

Everyone else: Host something goddammit. I want to practice.

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Well the other one wasn't hosted for me, and I was busy. But I'm like, so committed to going this time. Frealz.

Corigames

Smash Hero
Maybe Trent and I could... NVM. I'm going to throw a tournament on... next Sunday? It will be at our apartment. Singles entrance fee will be $7 ($2 to my rent :chuckle:, $5 for the pot).

Sound good?

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Hey, ****-Storch! When are you available this week? (preferably today) We need to talk abooot Pound Trois.

Pardon mon Francais.

CHUK

Smash Ace
Krystal is worse than anything, she changed Fox from a straight-to-the-point bamf to a vag face. Plus Star Fox adventure was an acident, they just made Dinosaur Planet and added Fox at the end. Plus if you have seen the old 70's version of The Great Gatsby you would have heard that b that is all like "ga-a-a-ts-b-b-bbb-yy!!!" and krystal sounds the same, both which need to die in either A) grease fire or B)tire fire.
But if Krystal is overpowered I will use her >.>

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
it doesn't matter if you use her if she's overpowered, you still suck. remember when i 4 stocked your fox in that money match? exactly.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Krystal is worse than anything, she changed Fox from a straight-to-the-point bamf to a vag face. Plus Star Fox adventure was an acident, they just made Dinosaur Planet and added Fox at the end. Plus if you have seen the old 70's version of The Great Gatsby you would have heard that b that is all like "ga-a-a-ts-b-b-bbb-yy!!!" and krystal sounds the same, both which need to die in either A) grease fire or B)tire fire.
Where did that come from? And can you really blame the decline of a series on a character? That's like saying Metroid Prime sucks cause of Dark Samus. Starfox just happened to take over that game, and Krystal is only what remained intact from the original game in SF form..
And yeah, I'd use even Ice Climbers if they were over powered :p

CutMet

Smash Journeyman
So is anyone planning on playing in Tucson this Saturday? I need about a day's notice if something is going to happen, and I can usually get a ride to most places in Tucson.

And I can bring recording equipment if anyone wants to record.

Elysium

Smash Lord
:laugh::laugh: That was some funny shiz Chuk.
it doesn't matter if you use her if she's overpowered, you still suck. remember when i 4 stocked your fox in that money match? exactly.
OOOOOHHHHHHHH snap
Where did that come from? And can you really blame the decline of a series on a character? That's like saying Metroid Prime sucks cause of Dark Samus. Starfox just happened to take over that game, and Krystal is only what remained intact from the original game in SF form..
And yeah, I'd use even Ice Climbers if they were over powered :p
Krystal supporters to the rescue. lol

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
God ****it Nintendo. This is why I didn't do Wait, What? I knew this would happen. Good thing, too. I would have lost a bunch of money on the venue.

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
**** you, play me again.

EDIT: MM;s over paypal is the next big thing :)
Why do paypal when you have to be right next to eachother to play the match, why not just give cash (unless you're talking about an online match, then i understand)

Anyways, yes i'll play you again

$10 Best of 5 or 7?

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
The reasons why Nintendo delayed it:

-They wished to get more time for advertising
-Pre-Orders were not very high [Reason for advertising]
-Localization

<_< VERY lame if you ask me. They give the Japanese a weekly delay (which makes very little sense, what the hell can you do in a week?), but they give us a FULL MONTH.

The ****? Like I said a while ago, Sakurai trolls his own website.

AXE 09

Smash Master
i want to SMASH!!!!!!!
Mr. J's gone, barely anyone in SV plays smash much anymore, i can't go to tucson or anything without transportation... i'm basically screwed. does anyone want to visit me at my place? PLEASE? i've seriously been in the mood to smash. Vectorman's starting to get back into it, but he's always at work or is just too tired to play. Chris (Calabrel) isn't playing much anymore.... and as you can see, no one's posted in the SV thread since forever

basically, does anyone wanna come down to my place? i'm screwed when it comes to transportation unless i'm lucky enough to convince my parents to take me to tucson (which is nearly impossible). please, come to sv and keep my fading smashing spirit alive.

EDIT: oh and by the way, i posted a lot of double's matches and a few 1v1's if you guys wanna check them out.

http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=AZaxe

Top Bottom