• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Well, I *am* supposed to move into my dorm over the weekend, but I GUESS I can postpone it for some Smash. I'll be staying over at Brandon and Casey's on Thursday and Friday--AZ hospitality is too good.

If there is a smashfest or get-together or smashtogether or whatever, then I'll do my best to make it :p

forward

Smash Champion
I'll be in phoenix on Friday, I'm going back up for more military stuff. But does anyone wanna go to NM for saturday? The turn out is looking good.

I'm also gonna try and make it back by sunday for Coty's tourney

CHUK

Smash Ace
I don't work on Friday. If you going to be near 56th st and East thomas and he want to play some smash tell me.

Goop

Smash Journeyman
SMASHfest on Friday at 5pm at my place

Oh and tomorrow (Thursday) me, Dark and Yamer are all going to Game Works for $10 all you can play gamesfrom 9pm-Midnight. Meet us there if you want to come.

Looking at you DarthMike.

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Man, I'd like to go to an NM tourney but I'll be moving in that day, then the next day I have to be somewhere around 1-2-ish on campus, so I can't go to Coty's either. This is super lame.

Oh well. Smash on Friday? Maybe? Somewhere?

Edit: Durr; this very page indicates a smashfest. I'll try and go.

Darthmike

Smash Rookie
Aw man I work thursday, but I did go tonight and I kept telling jonkil man goop beat me at this game, this game, and this game :(. But i'll probably see you friday.

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
Hey guys, not sure what the AZ smash scene is like, but I just found out today that I'll likely be in Phoenix from March 4th through the 7th for a business conference. I don't think I'll have a car, but there will be times I could get picked up or entertain visitors I'm sure:

Hyatt Regency - Phoenix
122 North Second Street
Phoenix, Arizona, USA 85004

I'm just wondering if anyone would be interested / able to play around then. When I find out more information about my flights and when I'll be busy, then I'll come back with that information. If this does happen, I'll have all my recording equipment with me :)

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Rob: You've gotta come to Manny's Friday, the Guitar Hero gods demand it.

Phanna: Hey, cool! Brawl's going to be out by then, so who know. There'll probably be a big surge of people playing.

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
Just out of curiosity, anyone driving to that TX tournament coming up?

If so, can I come with?

Edit:

I believe it's called Final Smash 2.

btw, Sean, how are things going along with you going to that NM tourney? I might be able to go to that as well.

Corigames

Smash Hero
Any and all tournaments in which I can be given a ride to, I, from this moment on, want to be notified of and directed to the person delegated to the task of driving me to it.

I will then decide if I want to go. Which will most likely be yes.

That is all.

ChaosTheory

Smash Ace
Any and all tournaments in which I can be given a ride to, I, from this moment on, want to be notified of and directed to the person delegated to the task of driving me to it.

I will then decide if I want to go. Which will most likely be yes.

That is all.
why bother corey...brawl in under a month...then we can **** the scene

Corigames

Smash Hero
That's what I was talking about. ANY tournaments in this area, if I can get a ride, I want to go to. Whether it be Brawl, Melee, or Mario Kart 64.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Fun again, Goop! <.<; But you kinda left somewhere or something? Dunno.

I'm kinda worried about how Brawl will affect Arizona's Smash scene.

Goop

Smash Journeyman
Fun again, Goop! <.<; But you kinda left somewhere or something? Dunno.

I'm kinda worried about how Brawl will affect Arizona's Smash scene.
Yeah sorry I was moving my room around to make room for my roommates.

Your good on teams K we should practice more together.

Top Bottom