• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Smash at Goop's Monday.

I'll be there morning / afternoon time. Talk to manny for other times. Go and post if you think you can come. I'm looking at you, new guys.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yea, Sean, you need practice. Your Sheik is garbage.... and your Falco too actually.

Kosuke, RedX, and Elysium: Hope to see you there. It's always great playing new people! I'll be over at Goop's at like 11.

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
GOOOO LIGHTTTT

Too good, son.

EDIT: Who the hell is this Hitsugaya person? He's winning by about twice as much as everyone else, and I've never even heard of him. He's beating out Cort, Vidjo, Light, and Edrees. wtf?

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
SC2 is safely tucked away under my hard drive. I want my kids to see this.

Light too good. Keep voting for Brad, for he is too good. Unless you've already voted. In which case, make more accounts.

CHUK

Smash Ace
Yeah it is.
Everyone is quitting out on the cardinal himself so..
I picked up Falco like about 2 weeks ago.
Someone should play it.
Maybe fo moneyz $_$

Goop

Smash Journeyman
No doubt the years have changed you Omar...

Smashfest at my place today.
Try to come around 4pmish.

Corigames

Smash Hero
$5 dollars means that you just got payed 1 $ for each stock plus the MM fee (Annie) of $1. That adds up to $5.

Plus, five is a good number. 5 can get you a full # combo at a fast food place. 5 is a bill number, so you only have to put 1 bill on the line for $5 unlike 12 or 8. It's not so poor that it is only a $1, so you feel like you are still getting something. 5 is just too good.

And heck yeah 'll MM you. It seems like I don't get to play anyone in AZ anymore from being busy/sleepy.

AXE 09

Smash Master
Plus, five is a good number. 5 can get you a full # combo at a fast food place. 5 is a bill number, so you only have to put 1 bill on the line for $5 unlike 12 or 8. It's not so poor that it is only a $1, so you feel like you are still getting something. 5 is just too good.
don't forget that $5 will soon be the price for a gallon of gas:(

Top Bottom