• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Corigames

Smash Hero
Correction, "Darthmike and I will be there..."

And no, I will not be there. I'm not going to pay to get on a plane, fly into AZ, ride a taxi to goop's, play in a smashfest, get in another taxi, fly back to the airport, and fly back to Charleston, and then go home.

Nothing personal Goop, but I don't have the money.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Correction, "Darthmike and I will be there..."

And no, I will not be there. I'm not going to pay to get on a plane, fly into AZ, ride a taxi to goop's, play in a smashfest, get in another taxi, fly back to the airport, and fly back to Charleston, and then go home.

Nothing personal Goop, but I don't have the money.
I see what you did there...

Goop

Smash Journeyman
It looks like so far Elysium, CHUK, MONK, ChaosTheory, DarthMike, Jonkill, Light, Dark and possibly STB will be coming over. So lots o' smash today. Oh and if you have a Magic deck or Pokemon Diamond or Pearl bring it over I would love to play.

CHUK

Smash Ace
Good games everyone.
It was nice to see and play everyone again.
Brawl is going to make the community thrive and bring more moneyz...
GGz

Corigames

Smash Hero
I was going to go to a tourny on sat, but found out I was getting my teeth pulled tomorrow. I thought, "Well, that's not so bad. If I lose, I could always be the first to make Dental Johns, right?" Wrong. My sister decided to make a surprise visit this weekend and my parent told me to shuck my plans into a creek and spend time with her.

Sheesh.

Corigames

Smash Hero
I think that if we had Brawl and melee sitting side-by-side, Falcon should be able to knee the bounding box and lfy into the other screen.

Use that Wifi

IrohDW

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-2473-0493-0622
Any tourneys//smashfests going on anywhere near phoenix today? My bro and I are itching to smash and are willing to drive.

Top Bottom