• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

LoveHDC

Smash Rookie
Hey there, Love!

We should totes smash sometime super soon! I've been dying to play Melee lately... just got finished practicing by myself for my Peach tech skill lolz.

Out of curiosity... do you smoke ganja??
This is most excellent news silly kyle as I have been wanting to play incredibad, especially someone of such high caliber, and I most certainly smoke the good herb and can acquire large quantities quickly. Imagine that, I have been here for less than two weeks and have already made a wonderful hookup. Pm or contact me in some manner i could send you my cell number upon request. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Corigames

Smash Hero
Tai Tai Tai Tai Tai Tai Tai Tai Tai Tai Tai Tai Tai Tai Tai Tai Tai Tai Tai Tai Tai Tai Tai Tai can I have that video of me playing Jane plz? Plz? Plz? Plz? Plz? Plz? Plz? Plz? Plz? Plz? Plz? Plz? Plz? Plz? Plz?

Corigames

Smash Hero
Frosty got drunk last night, sped through a red light, illegally turned, all while watching episode 69 of DBZ.
Cops gave him a warning and let him go. ****ing Falco.

Corigames

Smash Hero
He wasn't really drunk, but the officer seemed to think he was. He asked, like, three times if he had been drinking XD

Jackie

Smash Journeyman
HEY GUYS

remember this lol

Hello, Arizona.
I just transferred over here to the University of Arizona. Are there many talented players present? I have been told about three professional players (Forward, Taj, and Wobbles) but I hear that they are not in my vicinity. None of my new friends here play Smash, so I would like to get some competition. I am nowhere near a professional level, but I like to think I am competent. Is there anybody willing to travel to campus to play with me?

-Hyori
Click to the original post and read the posts below...
especially Dark's.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
ugh ill make that autobiographical post sometime this weekend
remind me next monday

finals will be over
so smash will be virtually my only john

Jackie

Smash Journeyman
I wasn't patient enough for the whole Chopin Ballade so I learned I Ain't Mad At Cha instead.

I'm quitting my ****ty characters and instead will focus on learning how to waveshine backwards consistently with Fox :)

no more 9th place damn it

Top Bottom