• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
Jackie: Uncharted series, MGS4, Devil may cry 4, God of war collection, Sly cooper collection, Fallout 3/New Vegas, Batman Arkham Asylum and Arkham City, Assassin's Creed series, Mirror's Edge, Demon Souls, Infamous series, Dead Island, LittleBigPlanet series, Dead Space series, Bioshock series, Borderlands, Heavenly Sword, FEAR series

I better stop there O_o

Good stuff to Xander on the weight loss. I saw some old pics the other day of everyone at Genesis 2 and you definitely look thinner these days so good job on that. I'm sorta playing Melee again too. It takes playing other fighting games that aren't as good to make me come back :p

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
I remember playing demos of Armored Core 1 on PS1. If they are anything still like the original, then maybe I would be interested. I do want to buy a new game to play anyway.

DualCats

Smash Ace
I actually play a lot of characters fairly well. I just counterpick like a true *******. :3 My number is 602
asfasdfiouadshfoiuh
asefijaefiohjwefioh

I still don't know if I can play tomorrow for sure but I'll be around for the next two weeks at least.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Karl Williams said:
‎"Merry Christmas" is offensive to some; "Happy Holidays" is offensive to others. This holiday season, I want to be certain I've offended pretty much everyone.
This
10chars

Falcoty

Smash Apprentice
So Frosty, remember how I had no intention to play or get Skyward Sword? Got it for Christmas. Maybe you should consider a character change <3

Jackie

Smash Journeyman
I think I should main Sheik too. Then we could be the Sheik main state. :troll:

P.S. I got Third Strike Online and want the newish Castlevania, you guys should get it and hunt vampires with me. My ps3 tag is not jetfour and Chris is not gamerguitarist7.

DualCats

Smash Ace
I should really be focusing on my main, Green Sheik, and not my secondaries Red Sheik and Neutral Sheik at this point.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
1) Wobbles :sheik:
2) Axe :sheik:
3) Tai :sheik:
4) Silly Kyle :sheik:
5) Jetfour :sheik:
6) Falcoty :sheik:
7) Rubyiris :sheik:
8) OkamiBW :sheik:
9) Angel :sheik:
10) Girku :sheik:

Corigames

Smash Hero
I think Jane should be #10.
Why?
No reason. I think we should just randomly hype him. Do it.

Edit: More seriously, probably one of the flagstaffers. Eef, Girku, etc. They did well, iirc, when they came and should be recognized for it, imo.
Double Edit: I see Tai had 9 and 10 covered with that. Carry on.

Medz!

Smash Journeyman
im thinking of going to a melee tourney just to go play frosty, ima have to train my marth so i can take him out

let it be warned frosty im coming for you!!!!!

Medz!

Smash Journeyman
i have full faith on my main, i just have a pocket fox for sheik. if i remember whiplash told me not to underestimate u

Top Bottom