• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
elvis just be quiet, i dont care. and why does everyone think im ******** or something? just cause im responding to your troll doesnt mean i ACTUALLY care. everyones so ****ing stupid

Megaman1

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RPGfan2005
Hey Taj! I see you in here at the moment. Hi buddy!

ya if AZ were to come here then we'd host a tourney for you lol. Maybe even convince the LC smashers to actually come up here haha.

And I'd take several days off of work to hang out :D
Really, I don't mind at all.

If you guys host a tourney in ABQ, let me know ahead of time.

And I can gather my smash crew to go.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
1. Joey is a trololol who cares.

2. Joey, the way to beat a troll is to not respond. Your defense post makes you look like a ninny that cares what people say about him. I dare you to say I don't care.

3. JOEY JOEY JOEY JOEY JOEY :troll:

shiva39

Smash Journeyman
Yooooo Tim I just gotta say, I've been watching some of your combo videos again, and you're making me torrent a lot of new music :]

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
i have a vagina and for every post that i reply back to you with is one more tampon in my vagina. youre right joey, im black. so i shall quit being a ***** and quit posting after this. misfire! or some **** like that

I played marvel at AIAB. Mad dope, son.
ha! the troll has fallen for the troll! hee hee i win :)

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
I admit, I'm a transvestite and I wish I had a Valentines, but I don't know the difference between vagina and ****s so i just pick the ****s because they're more enjoyable to me. *laughs sounding like repeatings of his name nicknyte nicknyte nicknyte*
i dont think light would hurt someone. would he? im scared. light looks like light from deathnote lol

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
ok well i win, cause you like ****s and i like girls lol hee hee and youre right i do like older women like that person on my phone right? lol :) dont lie! i know youve seen it! hee hee

tw1n

Smash Champion
Taj is taller than me but that doesn't change anything :) It's a question of can he knock me out before I can slam him to the ground.

I really wanna spar Taj now lol. It'd be so much fun!

Top Bottom