• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
I want to know what all of your moms' special dishes are lol.

I used to train Piman for granola bars and the occasional Gatorade.

shiva39

Smash Journeyman
2 years ago I made a post about leaving Mesa, but it wasn't really true. With my family here I still came by pretty frequently and tried to attend every smashfest and event I could.

Now it really is done. Sure, Tucson is only 2 hours away. But no longer do I live here. And with sad finality, I say, goodbye.

Of course I'll see you all again, I'm just feeling sentimental.

Duff0

Smash Ace
2 years ago i made a post about leaving mesa, but it wasn't really true. With my family here i still came by pretty frequently and tried to attend every smashfest and event i could.

Now it really is done. Sure, tucson is only 2 hours away. But no longer do i live here. And with sad finality, i say, goodbye.

Of course i'll see you all again, i'm just feeling sentimental.
=[ .

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
Shiv lives in Tucson because of school. His family is in Cali now. That means he no longer has a reason to travel regularly to Mesa. His hometown is no longer home to his family.

Blood_Hawk

Smash Lord
Jeff or Tony, one of you guys should PM me your flight info. I'd like to fly out with you guys to Apex if I can. I don't have any solid plans yet and going with you guys would make things a ton easier. :3

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
U guys wanna have a smashfest at my place thur? My pops goin outta town thur morning and won't be back till late fri so we won't have to cut it short XD. There will most def be melee. Let me know if you wanna come.

AXE 09

Smash Master
Sorry if I'm a noob for saying this, but I didn't know that F5 refreshed the page lol. What other hotkeys do I not know about?

Jane

Smash Hero
Top Bottom