• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
You can probably use some kind of website like mapquest or something since I don't know how to get to your house. Assuming you're coming from phoenix, make your way from the I-10 South to the 60 East and go all the way until you see Higley Rd. Head about 1.25 miles South, make two quick rights and voila.

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
AHEM! I'm the best Mewtwo in AZ, OK. I'm not going to be able to smash again until next Friday I think. I wanted to do 1v1 training with Axe on Thursday.

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
Hero knees are knees that are super far off the stage that intercept recovery attempts. Doesn't matter if it is or isn't sweet spotted. :D

Shashin

Smash Apprentice
Wanna hear something funny? I just gave up on SSFIV. I used Juri myself but the game is too stupid to keep my attention.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
YOU BASTARD!

I'll kill you, Casey!!!!!

I WANTED TO SAY THAT

AAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Taj doesn't accept money

Just cookies and Grape Gatorade Fierce

(Oh, and my mom's cooking)

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
The Mrs. Dollars signature dish?

You mean mac and cheese with buttered bread crumbs?

MMMMM

Top Bottom