• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
@duff - it all depends man, if Elvis feels like going up there, I really doubt he'll drive all the way up there just for "smash" =/ I could be wrong, but it's just my guess.. If you could meet me halfway in Tucson more, than that'd be cool too.. I guess it all just depends

Duff0

Smash Ace
@duff - it all depends man, if Elvis feels like going up there, I really doubt he'll drive all the way up there just for "smash" =/ I could be wrong, but it's just my guess.. If you could meet me halfway in Tucson more, than that'd be cool too.. I guess it all just depends
but there's no tournament in Tucson =/

Unless someone decides to host one in the near future

forward

Smash Champion
I'm gambling at the next melee tournament on hyped matches.

You guys should do more grudge matches in general where both players agree before hand that the set they play will count towards ranking. Stuff happens to people that makes them lose interest mid tournament, sand bag, play bad, etc. But if both players agree to a specific time and challenge then they will will have no grounds to dispute it later if they lose.

Oh yea and I'd put Jeff above me on a rankings list because he beat me last tourney we played. We usually go back and forth so the rankings list could honestly change after every tournament because of that.

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
Another note: nobody notices, pays attention to Joey's accomplishments, nobody mentions Joey's recent defeatings of Gamer or Tai,
I stopped reading the post at this spot because last i checked i have beaten joey at every single tournament i have played him in with the exception of one crews match at AIAB.

didn't bother reading the rest of your post, but love you.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
booooooo...ranking discussion over.........move on.......no point, anymore, everyone forgets or doesn't notice the wins he accumulates so i've given up......On top of that they were only friendlies vs your Falcon, so it doesn't really matter anyway...

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
friendlies against my falcon after i haven't played in a week of two. i need to stay in practice to actually be good. he won the first few by a good margin but after that i picked up again.

Pandaxen

Smash Cadet
Az, somethin's been on my mind for about 3 months.
Ok, so if you're under a platform, and you get upsmashed by fox or pikachu and your in killing range, can you tech the platform as you're going up?

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Lol chris I already know, I know when someone "hides" something or neglects to tell me or whatever.. like I said it doesn't matter to me... and yes I know you haven't played in your two weeks or whatever...Joey quit for a good while too, but nobody remembers that either...eh??

anyway it doesn't matter off to bigger/better things... LIKE MY YOSHI!.. and the amazing video Jackie put that represented me! woooooooot

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
this is joey: alright you completely contradicted yourself chris cause awhile back when i hadnt played in a month you said to me that you could still beat people like xander like you usually do so just quit alright why cant people just say good game and be done with it. just respect the other player thats it. oh and you were playing with xander before i got there. and you happened to get used to it when you were doing better? what if i beat you the same? than what could you say? i havent played in 2 weeks? see so its just making you look worse.

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
this is joey: alright you completely contradicted yourself chris cause awhile back when i hadnt played in a month you said to me that you could still beat people like xander like you usually do so just quit alright why cant people just say good game and be done with it. just respect the other player thats it. oh and you were playing with xander before i got there. and you happened to get used to it when you were doing better? what if i beat you the same? than what could you say? i havent played in 2 weeks? see so its just making you look worse.
you guys aren't going with your logic either. you're here boasting yourselves over friendlies victories over me and tai instead of just saying 'good game' and not using it against us.

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
Let's start a list of grudge matches. This sounds like fun. :) We should do side bets and **** if everyone is serious about this one. I know Goop and G-Mo have a score to settle too. :D Obviously this is just SV being their old cocky selves again and there's nothing wrong with that as long as it is in good nature. So let's turn this into some friendly rivalries and challenge some people. :D

If you lose, you gotta be humble and redeem yourself in a future match.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Taj vs Vman, Mewtwo (style battle) player awarded on who looks cooler.. cuz I'd win! XD <3 Tony

@Chris, I never said anything bad about friendlies on my part, just that they really don't serve much of a relevance..., I'm agreeing with you in terms of the friendly factor *sniffle*

EDIT: lol Joey posted on my account <3

anyway, My yoshi *****.. that's all that matters.....
Anybody in Tucson (really good) at Halo 3, not like "sorta" I would like, very interesting... Got my team back, and need peepz to scrimmage for next Possible MLG event.. anyway holla @ me

Top Bottom