• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

ninjade1

Smash Journeyman
is there any smash going on tonight after 9ish and preferably on this side of town?

i probably wont be back on the boards after noon so just text me and let me know

(520)904-8341

Corigames

Smash Hero
The idea right now is that I fly in and room with Trent for a while (my estimate on time. I think he expects more, but I don't plan on procrastinating on this)... again. Then I'll be looking for a roommate. I'm hopeful that one of my friends at UAT will lend me a hand or sign in on a contract. The whole reason in moving back is to give me access to the school's equipment to make a portfolio since making on here on my computer would be more than difficult.

So, I may not smash much because I will need to work a job and work towards one, I'll definitely try to get in some games.

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
I'm thinking of hosting an event June 27th since I'll be the only one at my house. Yay or nay according to peoples' summer schedule?

Edit: There's a brawl tourney at pima east on Friday starting at 1, in case anybody is interested.

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
i'm interested of course but you know i'm ALWAYS DOWN TO PLAY SMASH BROTHERS AT YOUR HOUSE ASSSSSSHOOOOOOLE

edit/ is there anything going on today? someone call me or text me and let me know

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
i don't have your number, but I'm hoping jackie will come over tmrw, and Ty will come too he said, for melee, and jackie said he'd play a little brawl with me for the thing on friday. you're more than welcome to come if you want chris. tmrw sometime after 3

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
yeah dude, tmrw after 3 til whenever, jackie has night class so he might not stay for too long

and jade its at my dorm (4th and Highland) graham-greenlee, if you need directions just call

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Tommy, you have to do a longer post to show your signature. The easiest way is just to quote something.

yeah dude, tmrw after 3 til whenever, jackie has night class so he might not stay for too long

and jade its at my dorm (4th and Highland) graham-greenlee, if you need directions just call

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Still not long enough....
Try quoting this.You are quite the glamorous revolutionary! You have a sense of pride in everything that you take on, whether it's filling in to do a man's job during wartime or raise your daughters to step up to the challenge of helping to establish women's rights, you take things head on! You are a hard worker and are always looking out for others. Your style centers around clean lines and timeless designs. Women in the 40s had the same sense of pride in their bodies and dressed in a way that accentuated their figures! You are not one to stand by and let things happen to you, you go after what you want and you are respected and admired for it! .

Its something from facebook.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Very well then.

Still not long enough....
Try quoting this.You are quite the glamorous revolutionary! You have a sense of pride in everything that you take on, whether it's filling in to do a man's job during wartime or raise your daughters to step up to the challenge of helping to establish women's rights, you take things head on! You are a hard worker and are always looking out for others. Your style centers around clean lines and timeless designs. Women in the 40s had the same sense of pride in their bodies and dressed in a way that accentuated their figures! You are not one to stand by and let things happen to you, you go after what you want and you are respected and admired for it! .

Its something from facebook.
I hope this works.

Edit: Sweet baby Jesus it works. Thanks Sinz, your a pretty cool guy.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
I'm going to Genesis...

...provided I too get the transportation for it.

I know Cooper down here in Tucson briefly mentioned possibly taking people, but it was nothing really concrete.

Brainstorming would be cool, Genesis is only Three Months away.

Also to any Brawl players planning on going to Genesis, there is discussion going on that Brawl Regional Crew Battles will probably be getting cut in order to make sure the tourney stays in the 3-day time frame. I think it's alright if it moves the tourney along smoothly, and I imagine any Brawl playing to take it's natural course, and be very slow.

Top Bottom