• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
way to ruin that jackie, dihydrogen monoxide is something we need to find a way to stop, it will kill us all if global warming continues!

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
A narrow fellow in the grass
Occasionally rides;
You may have met him, -did you not?
His notice sudden is.

The grass divides as with a comb,
A spotted shaft is seen;
And then it closes at your feet
And opens further on.

He likes a boggy acre,
A floor too cool for corn.
Yet when a child, and barefoot,
I more than once, at morn,

Have passed, I thought, a whip-lash
Unbraiding in the sun, -
When, stooping to secure it,
It wrinkled, and was gone.

Several of nature's people
I know, and they know me;
I feel for them a transport
Of cordiality;

But never met this fellow,
Attended or alone,
Without a tighter breathing,
And zero at the bone.

What am I?

fark

Smash Apprentice
no offense but unless you gotten extremely good goop there are plenty of people more deserving of 10th place

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
I would say the top 10 for melee would be:

1. Sean
2. Taj
3. Rob
4. Axe
5. Light
6. Coty
7. Chuckie
8. Trevyn
9. Tai
10. Goop

Something like that. Though I would suspect Kosuke or some other random Tuscon people would probably give me a run for my money or possibly beat me for the 10th spot, nevertheless thats what I think the list would some what look like.
Wow, this is like, pretty much my list, minus a few discrepancies (at least from 1-7). I put Chuckie higher than Coty, but Coty could probably be higher. I wouldn't include Trevyn because he's inactive, and I miiiight put other people in 8-10. (what I had in mind was me, Kosuke, Jet4, but you included that the last few were up to debate, and since Kosuke doesn't want to be on, you might be legit)

V-man and AZenith wouldn't have been included because they're gone.

And Emomar too (I came up with this name, **** you, Duffy >__> *turns to the side and hits Duffy* lol you flinched)

no offense but unless you gotten extremely good goop there are plenty of people more deserving of 10th place
Goop got a LOT better.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Smash spelled backwards is hsams, the name of Broadway performer, William Herbert Sams, a man that unofficial sources claim had an homosexual affair with Sakurai whilst he was in charge of Super Smash Brothers Brawl.

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
I wish i wouldve known about this... are there any more coming up?
I posted about it a couple times before it happened actually...

I'm guessing there's probably not going to be another Pima brawl tournament since this is only the second one since the game came out and the turnout was much lower this time around.

fridayslobster

Smash Apprentice
I posted about it a couple times before it happened actually...

I'm guessing there's probably not going to be another Pima brawl tournament since this is only the second one since the game came out and the turnout was much lower this time around.
ok. I guess i need to troll SW boards much harder now, its been a while since ive been to a legit brawl tourney

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
yeah but jackie i was talking to greg ( i think that was the guy's name who did the brackets) and it was easter weekend, so that might explain why no one showed, then again i don't know much about pima...

also i am sorry you have to drive so far to get here, i feel bad inviting you over now lol...maybe we can do something like meet halfway at xanders more often?

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
also i am sorry you have to drive so far to get here, i feel bad inviting you over now lol...maybe we can do something like meet halfway at xanders more often?
Is this directed towards me? Sure we can meet halfway, it's halfway from Jade's house now right?

Xander, where do you live?

I need to find a good halfway point for us to meet at.

Also, who from Tucson is going to People Mover on the 25th? I need a ride. We also need to find out the ride situation for Axe Effect on the 2nd.

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
idk where he lives (jade) lol but no i was talking to jackie lol i didnt know he travelled so far to get to campus

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
haha its all good...

also xander lives at wilmot and speedway so campus is a pretty good in-between point i think but then again i don't really know tucson lol...guess that means forrest's house as well.

I'm goin to the one in phoenix on the 25th and could possibly give you a ride, depending on if anyone else is going up with me (smash or non smash related), and I was hoping to bum a ride with Ty for the axe one :D

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
haha its all good...

also xander lives at wilmot and speedway so campus is a pretty good in-between point i think but then again i don't really know tucson lol...guess that means forrest's house as well.

I'm goin to the one in phoenix on the 25th and could possibly give you a ride, depending on if anyone else is going up with me (smash or non smash related), and I was hoping to bum a ride with Ty for the axe one :D
Yeah I'm trying to bum a ride with Ty to Axe Effect too.

But you should check to see if you can take me on the 25th, that would be fantastical.

Take me, Please? I'll definitely pitch in for Gas Money/Lessons too, but Sean would probably do better in the giving lessons part...

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
haha well i have a 4(5) seater, 2 door so idk how many i can take but you two should be able to work if no one else goes (i.e. gf)...lemme talk to her, cuz i know we need to go up, but i don't think it will be that weekend, just to finalize then i can get back to both of you

just like 5 bucks for gas or whatever, depending on how much i have before we leave lol

also @ sean would i need to get you from your place? idk where that is but we can talk when the time comes :D

lessons i would like from whoever i think i just have a barrier i'm trying to break lol but i'm definitely up for losing a bunch cuz eventually i'll learn

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Cool. Well I'll have to meet up with you somewhere in the morning. Sign ups start at 11, so I don't know what time we want to meet up, or even where. We have almost 2 whole weeks to still plan this though.

Top Bottom