• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Thank you so much, Dan, for housing me and Elvis. The weekend was a lot of fun, and I really enjoyed the time there. It was mad cool hanging out with you on Saturday, and of course smashing with most of Phoenix.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Kosuke, would there be any reason to get FF Anthology and Chronicles? Or should I just use SNES/DS emulators for all those games?

EDIT:

Pokey, I have a half-day this Wednesday.

fark

Smash Apprentice
what time do you get out and where do you live? i finally got a job after 3 months and i work at 3pm on central and thomas so i may or may not have time to play depending on time and location

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
My cross-streets are 31st Ave and Deer Valley; PM me for the full address.

I get out at 11, and I'll be free pretty much all day if I wish

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Kosuke, would there be any reason to get FF Anthology and Chronicles? Or should I just use SNES/DS emulators for all those games?

EDIT:

Pokey, I have a half-day this Wednesday.
Just play the SNES versions...or DS versions. PSX versions are not worth it.

Tactics is better than both of those games.

fark

Smash Apprentice
EDIT: i just realized that it is 31"st" not "ave" that is way too far i wont be able to make it

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Hey, can me and Kash get housing for Devastation from some of you guys?

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Who is Jard? I left a shout out on the Devastation tournament page. Thanks!

fark

Smash Apprentice
ya cuz first id need to schedule a day when there is no shows. good think its summer so a weekday could work.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord

I lol'd at this picture.

1)Sean
2)M2K
3)all of the Asians. They are everywhere in this pic. Chris, where are you? One of them is an Asian chick.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
What does the top list for AZ spaces, going by Tucson/Phoenix? I'm kinda curious.

I guess for Tucson it would go:

Sean
Chris
Jackie
Shiv
Me

?

I'm not sure about phoenix.

ninjade1

Smash Journeyman
What does the top list for AZ spaces, going by Tucson/Phoenix? I'm kinda curious.

I guess for Tucson it would go:

Sean
Chris
Jackie
Shiv
Me

?

I'm not sure about phoenix.
for tucson itd prolly be something like:

6. Enrique
7. myself
8. Forrest
9. Ty
10. Alex

but to solve all of the confusion the weeklies are gonna be round robin power rankings from now on, see tucson melee weeklies for information

link - http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=213891
or use my sig

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
So we should plan something for Saturday. Time? Place is now Jade's right? I need to arrange a ride with someone to take me to Jade's, I can meet you somewhere. Then someone has to take me to my mom's work when we finish at whatever time in the morning.

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
i can give tommy and sean and maybe pieman, depending on where he is, a ride to people mover, can we work out where i'm picking y'all up from? not necesarily now, just before then obviously haha

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
lol, Dark Shifter replied before I could, yeah it's Oc2, I found it when I was looking at the SmashWiki page for M2K

i can give tommy and sean and maybe pieman, depending on where he is, a ride to people mover, can we work out where i'm picking y'all up from? not necesarily now, just before then obviously haha
Pieman lives fairly close to me, I can bring him down with me, or vice versa. I'll talk to him.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Jackie or Sean; Kyle is in the belief that Shiek can CG Marth, and even 0% to death him, but I've been under the impression that Shiek can only CG Marth if he doesn't DI properly, and only at low %.

Could one of you two clear this up for me?

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
I'm pretty sure Shiek can only CG if Marth is at low%, and doesn't DI properly. I'm even pretty sure Marth can F-Air, or Jump out of the attempt anyways, even with bad DI.

Top Bottom