• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Who wants to Melee with me tomorrow?

Duffy might be there too..

Also, you're allowed to stay the night.

It would be extra cool if you could drive us to the tourney the day after.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Tucson is now fail status. I'm severely disappointed with all the bull**** excuses everyone came up with not to go to this.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Are there any good African American players in Arizona without a permanent teammate?

I am interested in forming team Rush Hour.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Yeah; something along those lines.

Also, Pokey, drop some details about that "you know what" to me so I can make it more official.

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
oh no tommy that sucks man, i'm sorry! :(

also, ruby why are you mad? i missed something lol

had fun smashing last night, let's do it again this week (wednesday ty right?)

also jackie: I want your controller, and games too but why are you giving them away??

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
Tucson is now fail status. I'm severely disappointed with all the bull**** excuses everyone came up with not to go to this.
if you're referring to acmm4, i was working a 12 hour shift that day. jackie was seeing **** and playing beer pong. **** yeah.

GG7 fell for it! :chuckle:
lol i just said the same thing sean said since his was the most recent one when i posted.

Are there any good African American players in Arizona without a permanent teammate?

I am interested in forming team Rush Hour.
big time LOLs

and this is from a different thread but i know he'll see it:

Ugh. I'm still coming down, but god **** am I going to get *****. I couldn't take a single game off Chris or Jackie all night in singles.

I only managed to do well versus a sandbagging plenip on teams.
when is Plenip NOT sandbagging?

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
Considering my name is Jackie Tran and my partner is Chris... heh... but he's Cuban though.

I think my Falcon is getting better at handling spacies, I need to pass the Forward test before I truly know my progress.

Top Bottom