• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

wildwookie05

Smash Cadet
Brooklyn NYC but com from Mo' ****in' Glendale AZ
Hey all, I regret to inform everyone that just today I managed to break my hand. It sucks and makes things like typing difficult, and playing smash rather impossible. So you might not be seeing much of me for the next maybe two months. Though, if there are videos that are in need of posting, I can probably manage to do that if you can get them to me. So until I'm better, later everyone!
holy crap, that sucks. hope you get 110% better, like, maybe you'll grow an extra thumb or something.

hobostab inc

Smash Rookie
looking for tourney, phoenix area

Im looking for tourneys in the Phoenix area, preferably not at homes. If you could direct me it would be great. I dont have GC anymore, I have a wii, but it can still work...

happy pwning

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Forward...Inn 5.....

*evil brews within Nicknyte* FORWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He MUST DIE. If I dont go to the middle east for spring break IM CHALLENGING FORWARD. YOU WILL FEEL THE SPIKE WHEN I RAWWWWK U.
I just thought I'd put this here. Um' before anyone second guess this. Yes, I'm prepared to lose. But It wont stop meh. BWAHAHA....Um yea.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well, my original plan of "healing up faster than Wolverine" didn't exactly fall through, but my hand will officially be back in action as of tomorrow.

More importantly, however, is spring break! Wooo! I'm not going anywhere, or doing much of anything during next week, so if absolutely anyone wants to smash let me know. With any luck, there should be smash every day next week, so let's hear it! Come play my new bionic hand!

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Just name the time and place. Maybe over at Goop's cuz it's close to you, and convenient. (Yes I just volunteered you again, Manny)

Oh, and I'll have a bunch of free time too, so I could definitely make some videos. That would be cool.

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
Hey, I started SC2 recording tonight. I'll be moving my things over to the new place, but I should have time to smash every now and then during spring break. :)

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Haha! Who were your poor victims for the video? I'll volunteer to be in shadow claw 2!

Sean, where's your next big location? Any big tourneys on the scale of Cat3 that are coming up? I told you, you should totally make a blog.

forward

Smash Champion
Hey guys

Yo guys, Manacloud has just informed me that he is starting production on OC3. He's looking to bring the japanese smashers once again, including Bombsolidier.

Of course, it's not easy, plane tickets from Japan are expensive. So, he is reaching out to the community and seeking help in the form of donations. Things like biweeklies with donations of the pot going to OC3, fund raisers, or just straight up cash from your pants is what he's looking for. What ever you can do will make a difference.

If any of you have questions, feel free to send him a message at Manacloud1 on AIM.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hey guys, Smash at Goop's place tomorrow. 6:00. Make a post if you'll come so I know if I should bring my TV or not.

I want to get some videos of myself and whoever shows up. I'll make a thread for everyone to watch and give advice. I've been meaning to do this for a while now. So if anyone wants some videos up of them, come!

PS: Sean, I saw your blog, good stuff. Keep it up.

Haruka's DNA

Smash Cadet
Yea! I'm coming! I'll be the one reading girly magazines on the couch.
Oh, and Manny! I have my camera out so I won't forget it tomorrow. Oh and I'll bring my controller so I can have my one game with you. Ha! Oh btw, how did your Petite Fours turn out?

Dan says to say, "Yea, It's my first post! Lolz." ;)

-Dan's/AltF4's girlfriend, Alicia.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Great. Good times! I have a friend coming too who hasn't played in ages.

(He's the one with the lvl 60 priest w/ 21,000 gold... still looking for a buyer I think)

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hey, great playing everyone again! Good to be back.

I'm gonna get some of the matches I recorded up tomorrow. So expect a "Critique my Falco" thread by me then. I could use the help.

Sorry I couldn't play longer, Dark. We had some pretty good games. I gotta stop getting grabbed so much by your sheik, I can't get out of those tech chases. :p

D4rk_Sh3ik

Smash Ace
Hey, great playing everyone again! Good to be back.

I'm gonna get some of the matches I recorded up tomorrow. So expect a "Critique my Falco" thread by me then. I could use the help.

Sorry I couldn't play longer, Dark. We had some pretty good games. I gotta stop getting grabbed so much by your sheik, I can't get out of those tech chases. :p
yeah, u just gotta switch up your techs and how you get back up after getting grabbed, u went left usually so i knew where u were gonna go.
but one thing i do remember was when u kept doing the short hop lasers, i was trying to powershield them back but i was so off on my timing and when i rolled to you, u never punished me for it, u coulda grabbed me or do a f-smash to me or something, but watch for that.
but in a real match i wouldnt have done something like that, i woulda start throwing some needles to u instead of blocking the lasers.

Shashin

Smash Apprentice
Anyone free tomorrow or saturday? I would love to play smash so I can practice for the Tucson tournament or something. BTW, Dark, you should help me with my shiek!?!?!?!?!?! (IDK)

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
i'm going to be in the avondale area (near like goodyear) for a few days so if anyone's around there or able to get there PM me and we'll play. like shashin i need practice for T5

D4rk_Sh3ik

Smash Ace
Anyone free tomorrow or saturday? I would love to play smash so I can practice for the Tucson tournament or something. BTW, Dark, you should help me with my shiek!?!?!?!?!?! (IDK)
yeah i could help you with your sheik, would be no problem. i'll be free today later

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Smash this Friday at Goop's place. 5:00 pm, all welcome, good times.

Maybe more taping too. I never did get to contribute to Shadowclaw 2 last time.

Goop

Smash Journeyman
Lol I didn't money match Tony I just like playing basketball and he said he likes playing too, I figured it would be fun...

Friday may not work tho since Dan and everyone are coming, unless you wanna do B-Ball early in the morning Tony, call me

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
In basketball? Tony will 4-stock you, and basketball doesn't even have stocks!

EDIT: But, Sizzle, you should come tonight. It'd be cool! You don't have to ride all the way to Tempe if you don't want. If you could get a ride to my house (32nd st & cactus) I could drive you the rest of the way and back.

ChaosTheory

Smash Ace
Yo Goop, if ya dont mind I might head over there if eveyone will be there. I finally dont have anything to do so Im free. Gimme a call with details or something.

Peace.

forward

Smash Champion
Guys I heard there is a So Cal tourney this weekend, even Nor cal is going to it. I hope some people are going to represent AZ!

lockdown7

Smash Cadet
Gilbert area

Anybody live in the gilbert area who would want to smash it up some time? Any tourneys coming up in the area.....I want to start going to tourneys and learning more.

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
I'm in the Gilbert area!!! I would love to "smash it up" sometime! I too would like to go to tourneys and learn more. Maybe you could teach me a thing or two? :chuckle: Hit me up (623) 217-0339. Go easy on me, I play Mewtwo.

Top Bottom