• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

MZero17

Smash Journeyman
What's with all the WoW chatter? I always thought WoW was overrated...

*runs*
*to the hills*

Sorry, couldn't resist an ol' Iron Maiden reference. >_>

Butters 000

Smash Journeyman
Alright, Hanki and I don't go back to school till the 27. Anyone wanna play this week excluding Thursday and Sunday?

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Hey lets see some of that AZ too goodness at THe New Mexico X-topia tournament on January 13th. Cmon, Forward you said you would come to the next one! (And taj would be awesome too.)

Also,

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
heh...disregard forward's post. i mean, if you want to vote for me go ahe...i mean, disregard his post it's against the rules and i warned him for it. :laugh:

Shashin

Smash Apprentice
You people suck. I am free tomorrow and crave smash like a ....... smash prostitute.

I wanna play, so contact me!

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
You should clone yourself, and play against your clone. It'd be great practice... or... actually, would it be terrible practice...

Sizzle

I paint controllers
I think we should have a Low Tier tournament. I would host it, but I have a feeling most of the people in the East Valley wouldn't be too excited about driving up to where I live (91st Ave. and Deer Valley).

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Oh, hey, Hanki. I figured out my router shortly after we quit our game the other day, so I can host DotA games now. I've a pretty good computer, so it should be lag free too.

Hanki

Smash Journeyman
Butters told me to post this, so... If anyone has Dave (Mailorder) number to call him and tell him to call butters, or call me and tell me Dave's number. Thanks

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
Find BloodoftheFallen, play him, then proceed to quitting this game and pray that you'll be good at Brawl. :) jk jk, but he'll definitely prove to be someone worth playing. :)

D4rk_Sh3ik

Smash Ace
lol already trying to get someone else to quit.
also path411, u could come to Forwards bi-weekly to check out some competition, coming up on next sunday

path411

Smash Cadet
yeah, was planning on starting to goto that, but gotta go back to havasu next weekend, I'm hoping to start going to the bi-weeklys atleast semi-consistantly after that.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium

I repeat who will be attending X-topia. For AZ it should be easy money and we have some tx, co, ok, and el paso coming. Oh yeah and NM. You get to kill 4 states. And el paso(they really bug and they are good) Cmon!

gyroid

Smash Rookie
Is anyone hosting a tournament in a public area any time soon. like a rec. center or something

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hey all, I regret to inform everyone that just today I managed to break my hand. It sucks and makes things like typing difficult, and playing smash rather impossible. So you might not be seeing much of me for the next maybe two months. Though, if there are videos that are in need of posting, I can probably manage to do that if you can get them to me. So until I'm better, later everyone!

Butters 000

Smash Journeyman
Hey all, I regret to inform everyone that just today I managed to break my hand. It sucks and makes things like typing difficult, and playing smash rather impossible. So you might not be seeing much of me for the next maybe two months. Though, if there are videos that are in need of posting, I can probably manage to do that if you can get them to me. So until I'm better, later everyone!
:( :( :( :( :( You will be missed, sorry to hear that dude:( :( :(

D4rk_Sh3ik

Smash Ace
wow.... your smash days are over!!! *shoots you like a dog* sorry lassy but your days are numbered.
lol hopefully u will get all your movement in your hand back just fine without any problems

Top Bottom