• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

CHUK

Smash Ace
tcb too
we love zombies and have discussions about it all the time

chuck you should read the walking dead
best comic ever

----------
thats fine dook i just need someone to upload them
so do i send it to you brawl fc or would i need your wii number?
maybe I shall, my friends and I talk about a zom zom apocaplypse all the time.
South park butters.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
How late do you work on Friday night, Manny? Besides, on Saturday Alicia's family is doing some early-thanksgiving dinner thing. So We'll be busy then.

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
Okay, going off of Goop's suggestion:

Smash at my place this Friday!
(11/21)

Time: : I don't get out of class on Friday until 4:30. It'll be about 5:00 when I'm actually back at home, though. So 5:30 would be a good time to show up.

Where: Approximately on the corner of Hayden and Camelback. I don't want to publicly post my exact address, so PM me for it, or ask someone else who knows.

What: Melee, mostly. We may also have Guitar Hero running and who knows? Maybe Halo or Geometry Wars, or whatever.

If you ask really nicely, I may even teach you how to pick a lock or own the airwaves. :)

If you want Brawl, you're going to have to bring it. I have a Wii, but it doesn't have a Brawl save file.

-> Also, I have 2 TV's currently. If we want more, you'll have to bring them. I could probably fit one more comfortably, and two more with a little squeezing.

Who: Anyone! Totally.

I don't know about Pizza, but we'll probably supply soda. Just, you know, as usual, if you spill, I cannot be held responsible for the wrath that Alicia will bring down upon you.

later!
maybe... just maybe...

fark

Smash Apprentice
I go home on Friday... plane leaves at 2:30...

...on a smash fest day ;_;

...****
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

man...that sucks

Goop

Smash Journeyman
How late do you work on Friday night, Manny? Besides, on Saturday Alicia's family is doing some early-thanksgiving dinner thing. So We'll be busy then.
10pm its fine I guess I won't be able to go then.

Edit: Side note Pop culture paradise (a comic book shop by my house) is having an extended magic tourney on Sunday any one interested should talk to me and I can get them a deck and they could come with me on Sun. Should be fun.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Hey, is anyone going to Dan's house willing to drive me home?

I'd be willing to chip in for gas money.

Please call me if you can:

(504) 388 3204

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
So can anyone drive me home tomorrow?

Please, if you can, call/text me. Text me tomorrow since I'll be at school.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Perhaps Bookmans?

Or the interwebz.

G-mo, you should go to Daniel "AltF4Warrior" *last name*'s abode tomorrow and drive me home.

CHUK

Smash Ace
dan if you are up and still palying at like 11-ish, I would be down to play cuz u live like 2 minutes from my work

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yea, dude! Manny's gonna come over at around 10ish. Come on over whenever you want, we'll be playing.

EDIT: Oh, hey. I'm gonna need another Melee disk, too. I've got one, but not two.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Okay, who wants to play me tomorrow?

I don't want to go more than a week without playing this game.

CHUK

Smash Ace
how was it? I went to visit my gf for 10 mins and it ended up to be 4 hours, my bad, I called u at like 3 :)

forward

Smash Champion
Hey so I guess Rob isn't going to the atomic comics tourney. Tai we are teaming right? Unless some miracle happens of course.

I hope you guys start practicing, don't dissapoint me ;)

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Hey so I guess Rob isn't going to the atomic comics tourney. Tai we are teaming right? Unless some miracle happens of course.

I hope you guys start practicing, don't dissapoint me ;)
Yep, yep. If anything, we still need to team because New Mexico is ****ing lame.

Btw, QUESTION, GUYS:

If someone is at your house, and there is one bed and the floor (clean, but uncomfortable), who's supposed to get the bed: you or your guest? Or at the very least, is it right for the guest to demand to sleep on the bed just because he's the guest?

On your ****ing birthday.

When you've slept at his place before and he made you sleep on the floor.

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
Smashers aren't exactly the best ettiquette advisors. I'll chip in anyways:

Given the circumstances you described, you have the right of way for the bed. As long as the person on the floor gets a pillow and blanket.

It's your house, tell him no johns.

fridayslobster

Smash Apprentice
brawl him for the bed, if you win u get the bed and a good nights sleep, if you lose tell him its your birthday and reiterate the fact that he is a horrible person for stealing your own bed from you on your birthday.

Im pretty sure you will get the bed both ways.

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
Smashers aren't exactly the best ettiquette advisors. I'll chip in anyways:

Given the circumstances you described, you have the right of way for the bed. As long as the person on the floor gets a pillow and blanket.

It's your house, tell him no johns.
bolded for epicness.

but ya... its YOUR house, you are letting him stay at your place free of rent or anything, you absolutly have the right to your bed. if i hosted an overnight smashfest thing and someone asked me to sleep in my bed, i would say hell no. then if he said why he should need it, i would interupt him and say, "no johns."

Top Bottom