• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

AZenith

Smash Apprentice
yeah suck it history and culture class in french, i owned your presentation! sorry i just thought i should share. now i can go play more melee in zurich!

side note: i hate that the european melee scene is so huge and I am leaving it!!!!!!!!!!"arg!! putain de merde!

Goop

Smash Journeyman

COOPER

Smash Apprentice
enigma, myself and a couple others play melee often in the central tucson area
text me whenever you want to play 520-331-9362

COOPER

Smash Apprentice
If I were to host a MELEE MELEE MELEE tournament on a weekend (Sat. or Sun. doesn't matter to me) sometime mid January in Tucson, what kind of turnout would I get? Would anyone from Phoenix come down? What about SV?
DO IT!!! melee makes the wold go 'round.

Jar'd

Smash Ace
Ok thanks.
I'll post all my vids of you though. ^__________________________^
Dook, do you still need the screwdriver? I just got my new tri-wing today, and I'll bring it to the next tourney or whatever if you need it.

CHUK

Smash Ace
I totally would if it was an RL zombie apocalypse, the day that happens will be ideal for me :D

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Steam is an online program which allows you to download content and games for to play on your PC.

It's where those FPS's like Team Fortress 2 or Counter Strike come from. Even I have it!

Dan: Any hints?

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Dan why don't we do some kinda smash thing at your place this weekend?
Interesting proposition. I will present it to my superior, and contact your representatives when I receive a reply.

Though I bet it'd be cool.

Also: Tony lurks more than anyone I know, lol.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Okay, going off of Goop's suggestion:

Smash at my place this Friday!
(11/21)

Time: : I don't get out of class on Friday until 4:30. It'll be about 5:00 when I'm actually back at home, though. So 5:30 would be a good time to show up.

Where: Approximately on the corner of Hayden and Camelback. I don't want to publicly post my exact address, so PM me for it, or ask someone else who knows.

What: Melee, mostly. We may also have Guitar Hero running and who knows? Maybe Halo or Geometry Wars, or whatever.

If you ask really nicely, I may even teach you how to pick a lock or own the airwaves. :)

If you want Brawl, you're going to have to bring it. I have a Wii, but it doesn't have a Brawl save file.

-> Also, I have 2 TV's currently. If we want more, you'll have to bring them. I could probably fit one more comfortably, and two more with a little squeezing.

Who: Anyone! Totally.

I don't know about Pizza, but we'll probably supply soda. Just, you know, as usual, if you spill, I cannot be held responsible for the wrath that Alicia will bring down upon you.

later!

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
Pokey: If you send me vids I am uploading it on a dif account. The "dookdigity" account is mostly just tournament vids from here on out, no one really cares to see friendlies anymore. I get a lot of crap for uploading friendlies. Just a heads up.

Jar'd: yeah I could use that TriWing. Let me know what tournament you go to next. It isn't an emergency or anything. Maybe the next Atomic Comics?

My friend is hosting a 64 tournament http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=205959 on December 27th.

Moving out is fun, I am going to get Cox High Speed internet here. We already did a 64 tournament here last night. Fun stuff.

fark

Smash Apprentice
I totally would if it was an RL zombie apocalypse, the day that happens will be ideal for me :D
tcb too
we love zombies and have discussions about it all the time

chuck you should read the walking dead
best comic ever

----------
thats fine dook i just need someone to upload them
so do i send it to you brawl fc or would i need your wii number?

Goop

Smash Journeyman
Okay, going off of Goop's suggestion:

Smash at my place this Friday!
(11/21)

Time: : I don't get out of class on Friday until 4:30. It'll be about 5:00 when I'm actually back at home, though. So 5:30 would be a good time to show up.

Where: Approximately on the corner of Hayden and Camelback. I don't want to publicly post my exact address, so PM me for it, or ask someone else who knows.

What: Melee, mostly. We may also have Guitar Hero running and who knows? Maybe Halo or Geometry Wars, or whatever.

If you ask really nicely, I may even teach you how to pick a lock or own the airwaves. :)

If you want Brawl, you're going to have to bring it. I have a Wii, but it doesn't have a Brawl save file.

-> Also, I have 2 TV's currently. If we want more, you'll have to bring them. I could probably fit one more comfortably, and two more with a little squeezing.

Who: Anyone! Totally.

I don't know about Pizza, but we'll probably supply soda. Just, you know, as usual, if you spill, I cannot be held responsible for the wrath that Alicia will bring down upon you.

later!
Could that be done on Saturday so that I can come since I work on Fridays?

Top Bottom