• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

In2D

Smash Apprentice
Is it really worth buying and playing?

We need more smash scene in tucson, anyone coming down here soon?

Dammit, I was actually the 5001st post and not 5000 /sigh.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Is it really worth buying and playing?

We need more smash scene in tucson, anyone coming down here soon?

Dammit, I was actually the 5001st post and not 5000 /sigh.
Yes, it is worth buying if you like Mario Kart. Online is really fun and of course, I just love Time Trial mode. But that's just me.

Alone as a game, it is still worth buying. XD
---
Lucky post~

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Ah yes, the dreaded Blue Shell. But I found a way to dodge it while screwing around on 150cc.

Anyway, make sure you have a Mushroom. When the Blue Shell comes at you, be prepared. >_>
When the Blue Shell is coming down on you use your Mushroom. You'll dodge it by a hair.

Ask anything more if you question this game.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Dooood, the Suns got robbed. Mark my words: In a couple of months from now you're going to see a news story about how some refs got fired for inside betting....

Just like last year.

Did you SEE that tripping call on Shaq?! Duncan just fell over his own two feet!

Duff0

Smash Ace
The Suns lost :'(

aww that sucks. Yes that call sucked, the refs go for Tim because he makes more free-throws then Shaq does :(

It's a shame that refs just give the better players the calls (I've experienced it)

In2D

Smash Apprentice
I couldnt stop laughing when he said it because we all knew he didnt mean it and said it on accident.

Nicknyte: **** Halberd the only god **** stage that you could beat me on today, btw jetfour's luigi is better than yours, haha

GG: Sweet games today and awesome come back with that wolf games, always fun matches between us

And thanks for AZzenith for coming over, twas fun for the hours we played today

Ummmmmm So I played almost 9 horus of brawl today non stop, I think I need to stop doing **** like that.

I feel asleep

Smash Apprentice
So, I'm probably gonna be heading aroudn the I-60x101 area of town sometime later today.

so let me know if any of y'all are up for playing.
i'm gonna try and contact Chaostheory, Lonewolf and Choco etc..etc......but if that fails i'll just stay home and play with B-stick :p

Duff0

Smash Ace
Tuscon gets together a lot..... Lucky.....

Anything besides the weeklies going on in our neck of the woods?

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
I dunnow. If I can beat Jet4 evenly, but lose to 2D often, Does that mean you have a weakness against Jackie 2D or do I have a weakness against 2D. Very possible, but I refuse to have any Luigi better than me....

What is up with the **** 11pm phone call saying Jet4's Luigi is better than mine, What in the ***?

In2D

Smash Apprentice
Well you better believe it, considering that he constituency beats me with almost every character, including luigi most of the time, I think that his luigi is better than yours, but you'll have to take that one up with him.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Well, I have a couple theories on this.

1. He is better than me, which is not exactly true because I beat him evenly.

2. He is used to your way of playing because you play him so much. I lean towards this Theory.

3. The horrible Triangle of Smashers come into play (2D>Nicknyte>Jackie>2D>Nicknyte......)

Either way, I will have to play Jackie again. Also, sorry about pausing last night Jackie.

ValorInVendetta

Smash Rookie
Fun time last night guys. I think my results were fairly even with AZzenith although neither of us really played our mains :p GG we really need to get in some matches.

NickNoob, 2D and I both butcher you and Jet4 is certainly better than either of us. The fact of the matter is, he wasn't playing a main in most of his matches and he really wasn't playing seriously.

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
- Last time I checked 4-2 isn't what I call even.
- Hm who wins when it's a money match?

-Pausing to look for a C4 is no more tournament legal than unplugging

I'm guilty of the first two bullets. But hey, the money matches didn't count since you let me win, right?

Get yo shet out of here. lol

In2D

Smash Apprentice
I've got one way to settle this, $100 dollar money match, DO ET! Its on like donkey kong.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Blah Blah, Next time I will Unplug the game.

AZenith plays Honkey Kong.

Oh yea. Your record is 3-2. It would be 3-3 if you didn't whine about me pausing the game while we were still on the stage. And I sacrificed 2 and a half lives to be fair, and let you attach a remote mine to my nose. So ha.

I'd fight your AZ today if it wasn't the fact that I will be teaching a lady how to play smash today. You heard me right. Nytetime for the ladies.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Hey Arizona players, I hope some of you have considering coming to the NVGA SuperCon. Trying to break records in terms of the amount of Smash players that attend. Hope too see some of you there.

http://www.nvgasupercon.com
**** YOU NVGA. Do you not know what we are talking about here, we are talking about this BLAZIN ASIAN That is taking the UofA by storm and needs to be quelled by the Moon tides that resonates at Nyte. I won't apply for a dam thing unless you put my name In BLAZING GREEN COLORS on your frontpage saying NVGA: Nicknyte vs. Gameless AZHoles!

Believe that. And I am not censor dodging. AZ BABY.

virtuososteve

Smash Apprentice
The Suns vs Spurs game sucked with Nash sucking and Shaq missing the free throws and the stupid refs making the wrong call. bad bad game. O and then they throw the ball nobody, just out of bounds. :( :( :(

In2D

Smash Apprentice
If you are so convinced that you are better than him, than do $1 dollar money matches until either one of you tap out and cant take the money lose. With money on the line i'm sure he'll stop screwing around with random characters he never plays against you.

Rules: Each match is worth 1 dollar, no pausing, money is given up after the other play loses, only neutral stages are to be played, and no talking. Call us up if you want to play and do this, i'm sure jackie would love to dominate you for some money

Top Bottom