• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

EoW

Smash Apprentice
wookz and i will, we need the practice :)

just text me later i'll see when we will be able to play
guh, i wanted to play good people not people that get three stocked! oh shiz! jk jk ill text ya when i pick brandon up from class.

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace

Yo, this is DancingFighterG. The National Video Game Association (NVGA) will be hosting the 1st annual NVGA Supercon May 22-25 2008 in Albuquerque, NM. This event will be a triple threat event with:

Trade Show Events
NVGA Championships
Anime Con

List of Games for event:

2D
______

Guilty Gear Accent Core
Stree Fighter 3: Third Strike
Capcom vs. SNK 2
Smash Bros. Brawl

3D
_______

Tekken: Dark Ressurection
Soul Calibur 3
Dead or Alive 4
Virtua Fighter 5

First Person Shooters

HALO 3 (4 v 4)
HALO 3 (2 v 2)
Call of Duty 4

Other
________

Eye of Judgment
Rock Band
Guitar Hero 3

This event is planning to be huge and we want everyone to be are part of it. Go here:

www.nvgasupercon.com

This will be the biggest Smash tournament ever so come out Smashers!!

Important Links:

http://www.nvgaonline.com/SuperCon/gamingchoices_events.php

Hotel Info:

COUNTRY INN AND SUITES ALBUQUERQUE NORTH
Rates
$55.00 STANDARD ROOM
$59.00 TWO-ROOM SUITES

Accomodations
SUITES WITH 2 TV’S / 2 PHONES
MICROWAVE / REFRIGERATOR
DELUXE HOT ITEM CONT. BRKFST.
FREE HI-SPEED WIRELESS INTERNET
BUSINESS CENTER / FREE USA TODAY
FITNESS ROOM / SWIMMING POOL
JUST 7 MILES FROM CONV. CTR.
ABOVE ARE NVGA SUPER CON RATES

Address
7620 Pan American Freeway
I-25 Frontage Road Exit 231 (San Antonio exit)

Reservation Number
(505) 823-1300

CALL NOW AND SAVE GUYS!!

Sponsors:

EoW

Smash Apprentice
anyone know whats going down with the yuma teams tourny tommorow?

Northbound

Smash Rookie
I haven't seen ALTf4 post anything about a ASU smashfest for tomorrow as he usually does. Since this is the case, i'll probably take his position and bring my wii to the McClintock hall tomorrow @ around 1. Bring your own controller please.

Duff0

Smash Ace
Someone host a Melee tourney soon!

I'm almost positive that EoW will do Meele at AZOTS. If he doesn't I'll be one saaaaaaaaaaad panda

EoW

Smash Apprentice
Someone host a Melee tourney soon!

I'm almost positive that EoW will do Meele at AZOTS. If he doesn't I'll be one saaaaaaaaaaad panda
Im thinkin sense there is such a high demand for a melee tourny if we get done with teams quickly enough and we have time ill probably do a quick bracket ;) but who knows!!!!

M

Mangekyou

Whats goin on Tucson?? Tell me you guys have not been leaving me out of any Brawl sessions. At the UofA tourney, do they normally keep playing after it is over?

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Sometimes. This time however no. Mangekyou Sharingan, got time to play today? I'm Elvis, that Black guy that plays Luigi. Gimme a message in PM if you can play today. I have no Wii so I'm willing to drive.

Corigames

Smash Hero
well i feel the undying need to kick your a** you little p**** a** b**** stop avoiding me and just man up
I think someone needs to change their tampon and have another drink!

Hey guys. Do you think Pit is broken? I try my best to defend that he's not, but people are stubborn. Am I just crazy? Well... I guess I am, but am I wrong?

Statistics

Smash Cadet

Hey guys. Do you think Pit is broken? I try my best to defend that he's not, but people are stubborn. Am I just crazy? Well... I guess I am, but am I wrong?
1)Dodge arrows

2)Dodge the fSmash

3)Avoid the SideB

4)?????

5)Profit!

NINJA EDIT: I am available to play today and tomorrow. NickNyte, you mentioned your willingness to drive. How about Central Phoenix? To anyone else, I of course extend an open invitation.

pirateguru

Smash Apprentice
NINJA EDIT: I am available to play today and tomorrow. NickNyte, you mentioned your willingness to drive. How about Central Phoenix? To anyone else, I of course extend an open invitation.
Major crossroads

I wouldn't say broken but I would say that in my opinion he has an advantage on about 3/4 of the roster. It doesn't really seem fair. I guess you could say he's high tier

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Hey you guys should try to make it to the Supercon. I won't lie to you its not gonna be the biggest one, but were trying to make it big. CO is coming from what it looks like. Tell us in the NVGA thread if you need housing.

Please try to make it. I want this to be huge and fun!

Demised

Smash Ace
Hey you guys should try to make it to the Supercon. I won't lie to you its not gonna be the biggest one, but were trying to make it big. CO is coming from what it looks like. Tell us in the NVGA thread if you need housing.

Please try to make it. I want this to be huge and fun!
Link to the thread? =p

Lets all go to one place, and smash our lives away

MM? lolol

BIG BLACK

Smash Cadet

i thought we already established that you were a girl since you wont show up to vat~zero's house. how bout you take your balls out of your purse and show up

Top Bottom