• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

ValorInVendetta

Smash Rookie
Thanks for coming down to Tucson GG, it was fun. Hit us up anytime you're around the area again. We have to play a few more matches at least since all we did was split :p

Don't worry EoW, none of us would miss it

EoW

Smash Apprentice
Thanks for coming down to Tucson GG, it was fun. Hit us up anytime you're around the area again. We have to play a few more matches at least since all we did was split :p

Don't worry EoW, none of us would miss it

so that means you pre-registered right?!?!?!?!?!?!??!

cizber.com

*cough*

In2D

Smash Apprentice
If we pre-reg and it turns out that we arent able to attend is that a problem? Because thats the only thing from keeping me from pre-reging right now

stoNe

Smash Cadet
well if you pre reg you save money on the tourney. if you are unable to make it just let us know before hand. pre-reg has NEVER been 100% accurate its always off by a little but. the only advantage of pre regestering is so that we know on estimate, how many people are going to show up. if you jsut arrive there and don't pre register you will pay 5-10 more for each tourney. just pre register and stop making it complicated :)

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/art.../4845-Zero-Punctuation-Super-Smash-Bros-Brawl
hahaha check it out!!!!
its SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO true! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

EoW

Smash Apprentice
If we pre-reg and it turns out that we aren't able to attend is that a problem? Because thats the only thing from keeping me from pre-reging right now
The main idea behind the pre-reg is just to let me have general idea of how many people will be attending. If you sign up and something unfortunate happens and you can't make it then oh well and plus its better to sign up now insted of waiting till the last min and then forgetting, then having to pay the non-registered fee xD

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Man, forget your preregistration, I'm talking here.

Anyway, Nickn00b is overused. I've heard that in Louisiana almost a year ago and you think your a dam genius for making it up. Hahaha. Listen, I am flyer than a kite smoking a blunt. The only reason why I don't beat you is because Luigi is my Eyepatch. He's my restraint. That way, I have more fun if I lose opposed to using Marth which is dam awesome.

Haha AzOne can suck my 2D's NUTS.

BTW dam-n isn't a cuss. I heard it on Histeria! on Kids WB!

Haha. I'm kidding, Good Job 2D, I accept for now that you are the better player. I will sign up for AZOne soon. I will beat your Game and Watch soon.

EoW

Smash Apprentice
Man, forget your preregistration, I'm talking here.

Anyway, Nickn00b is overused. I've heard that in Louisiana almost a year ago and you think your a dam genius for making it up. Hahaha. Listen, I am flyer than a kite smoking a blunt. The only reason why I don't beat you is because Luigi is my Eyepatch. He's my restraint. That way, I have more fun if I lose opposed to using Marth which is dam awesome.

Haha AzOne can suck my 2D's NUTS.

BTW dam-n isn't a cuss. I heard it on Histeria! on Kids WB!
your just mad because you'll lose to jy again rofl

stoNe

Smash Cadet
What? I never lost to Jy. Lol. I think you got it backwards. I beat Jy.

Jy is a scary *** player though.
hahaha denial is a wonderful thing
i smell a $100 money match...or is that a *****? i can't tell....nicknyte why don't you clarify :)

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
*cocky attitude switch is off*

Let me clarify..as stone and EoW requested...

I had complained because during Goop's tourney, I had beaten Jy. However, the tournament got reset due to Computer errors. But it was fine. I got 25th and all I have to do is perform better at my next tourney. Good Job to Jy. ABIDE THOUGH. My best match was with him, it was scary as hell, Luigi vs. Snake. I can't believe I won that one....Civilities aside...

*cocky attitude switch on*

YEA I kicked Jy's punk *** in the last tournament, if it wasn't for Goops's crappy computer, I may have went home with some money. Mother sucka.

EoW

Smash Apprentice
YEA I kicked Jy's punk *** in the last tournament, if it wasn't for Goops's crappy computer, I may have went home with some money. Mother sucka.
its so true lol i remember now hahahah poor jy.

ChaosTheory

Smash Ace
*cocky attitude switch is off*

Let me clarify..as stone and EoW requested...

I had complained because during Goop's tourney, I had beaten Jy. However, the tournament got reset due to Computer errors. But it was fine. I got 25th and all I have to do is perform better at my next tourney. Good Job to Jy. ABIDE THOUGH. My best match was with him, it was scary as hell, Luigi vs. Snake. I can't believe I won that one....Civilities aside...

*cocky attitude switch on*

No johns nyte.

I beat B 3-2 in an overall amount. He beat me when it counted. **** happens at tournies. Just go to AZone Two and do it again. I doubt those guys will screw anything up.

On another note, Casey, do you guys have a flyer or anything made? I got a couple places I want to advertise for you guys.

In2D

Smash Apprentice
Pretty sure I never said I was a genius for thinking of nickn00b, which I just heard from others, never claimed to have come up with it. And pretty sure you havent played me with your marth because you dont want to lose and then have no excuses to use, its your only fall back to trying to say you're better than me.

I'll go pre-reg right now and make sure that I get to go.

"Haha AzOne can suck my 2D's NUTS."

The hell does that even mean?

In2D

Smash Apprentice
Ok so I tried to register but it went to problem loading page 3 times, so I either havent been able to register, or i'm there 3 times

Nicknyte

Smash Lord

EoW

Smash Apprentice
On another note, Casey, do you guys have a flyer or anything made? I got a couple places I want to advertise for you guys.

Yeah, i have a awesome flyer that just got e-mailed to me ill forward it to you, pm me your e-mail.

Goop

Smash Journeyman
I beat B 3-2 in an overall amount. He beat me when it counted. **** happens at tournies. Just go to AZone Two and do it again. I doubt those guys will screw anything up.
To be perfectly clear I did f*ck up the the brackets but it was because I was trying to add someone who TIO didn't add. Even if I didn't mess them up one person who paid to enter would not have been able to play.

In any case, its just f*cking smash. Its not like you guys don't go to smashfests all the time and play for countless hours on end. Losing 1 hour and half of your time to smash matches shouldn't be a complaint at all imo.

EoW

Smash Apprentice
To be perfectly clear I did f*ck up the the brackets but it was because I was trying to add someone who TIO didn't add. Even if I didn't mess them up one person who paid to enter would not have been able to play.

In any case, its just f*cking smash. Its not like you guys don't go to smashfests all the time and play for countless hours on end. Losing 1 hour and half of your time to smash matches shouldn't be a complaint at all imo.

Goop you did fine man stuff happens no worries right? i know i left but i had to i had work at 5am and that hour made the tourney last just a little to long..... otherwise i would've stayed scouts honor !

stoNe

Smash Cadet
Goop you did fine man stuff happens no worries right? i know i left but i had to i had work at 5am and that hour made the tourney last just a little to long..... otherwise i would've stayed scouts honor !
LIES!
goop your turney was fine...its just that the program sucks. Like i said. i will try to have my bracket program done by our tourney and then i can guarantee that there will be no **** ups! and ill get you a copy because you are awesome :)

stoNe

Smash Cadet
slick wants to play as well, he asked me but ill be playing TF2 test him when you guys play

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
Is there a venue fee for AZOneTwoStep? I might just come and play Melee with whoever happens to bring it if there isn't. If there is... I'll probably go anyway, but I won't enter.

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
And considering that my "crew" consists of jackie and reid whom both beat you the majority of the time, i'm not really sure who you are talking about.
I'm looking for a crew and I'm sure my friend RoM (Metaknight user) is too :) You guys should take us into consideration given that my Wolf ***** and my Marth needs a little work that i could get from playing you guys more (you guys have hella marth experience though)

Is this Reid? If it is, Fox vs. Wolf next time since I need to hide in a hole and train my marth before i ever use him again.

I can make one. You said, No JOHNs. So one john is allowed.
haha i remember you talking abou saying that yesterday.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
I'm looking for a crew and I'm sure my friend RoM (Metaknight user) is too :) You guys should take us into consideration given that my Wolf ***** and my Marth needs a little work that i could get from playing you guys more (you guys have hella marth experience though)

Is this Reid? If it is, Fox vs. Wolf next time since I need to hide in a hole and train my marth before i ever use him again.

haha i remember you talking abou saying that yesterday.

Bah them. Join our crew. Eif Color. We do **** right. I beat wolves with no problem.

Haha. You can touch me I'm

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
G-Mo, I will drive to your house so I can get a ride with you. Is that okay? Duffy's house is too far away.

Yo, K: If you'll meet me at my house, I'll take you to the ****.

Where I live:

4612 w. Palmaire Ave. Glendale, AZ 85301

How you can reach me:

Text (preferably) or call 623.313.4364.

We're still on for Friday, Duff-Zero?

pirateguru

Smash Apprentice
im down. just text me when you wanna play ill be playin right after work
So is this an Open invitation to anyone, and if not is there anything going on tonight or anytime during the week cause I'm really looking to play local matches. playing online with lag just isn't fun

EoW

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys me and brandon are thinking about getting our teams on tonight pm me if you wanna come tempt your fate!

BIG BLACK

Smash Cadet
I'm the gayest. hahaha

Hey, you win stuff at the special Olympics. You win Medals. Where the hell have you been?

EDIT: Ah, you edited your post cause my retort was too awesome.

I don't care what you say, my Luigi sucks, but its so awesome. Hell, I can beat most of your backhanded crew by myself.

But alas, I still suck.
you cant beat most of my crew. are you smoking when you came to tempe you got ***** by maXXXpowers, who is part of my crew S.T.B.

Top Bottom