• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Corigames

Smash Hero
Goop... so much love...

I think AZ is turning back around. AZ is good. Not "too" yet, but it's getting back there.

BTW: Anyone seen Taj lately?

EoW

Smash Apprentice
Goop... so much love...

I think AZ is turning back around. AZ is good. Not "too" yet, but it's getting back there.

BTW: Anyone seen Taj lately?
Taj is hideing in the shadows of darkness, and he joined a new crew..... not a smash crew lol but a new crew indeed the KBG....

azbcethananderson - yes its at that huge webster recreation building on the opposite side of the school

BIG BLACK

Smash Cadet
What if they don't want to be in your crew, but want to be part of the S.T.B. Dynasty? S.T.B. doesn't choose, they choose us.
exactly! anyways what kind of name is revo its to simple try coming up with something that has more of an impact on people like S.T.B. or T.C.B.

sweet sigg vat:)

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Arizona, I have found even more juicy information as to why Brawl is gayer than Melee.

You are currently looking at one of the top tier characters along with R.O.B., Meta Knight, and Flaco.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=BioGaB4G2gk
http://youtube.com/watch?v=pF6Gfa63TaA
http://youtube.com/watch?v=WiW90quHDqg

Yes. This is the new form of Wobbling, except, it has taken on a new level of gayness that cannot be comprehended by anyone. It is even more broken now. The sad thing is, there are multiple ways to do so many infinites with the Ice Climbers.... So I will set the notion... Ban ICs? You decide.

If you ask me, no, they shouldn't be banned. =]

EoW

Smash Apprentice
Arizona, I have found even more juicy information as to why Brawl is gayer than Melee.

You are currently looking at one of the top tier characters along with R.O.B., Meta Knight, and Flaco.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=BioGaB4G2gk
http://youtube.com/watch?v=pF6Gfa63TaA
http://youtube.com/watch?v=WiW90quHDqg

Yes. This is the new form of Wobbling, except, it has taken on a new level of gayness that cannot be comprehended by anyone. It is even more broken now. The sad thing is, there are multiple ways to do so many infinites with the Ice Climbers.... So I will set the notion... Ban ICs? You decide.

If you ask me, no, they shouldn't be banned. =]

To do these infinites is insanely hard.... like insane

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Sometimes I question things about you guys.

Yes, it is old news, maybe to YOU and your group of friends, but not to everyone.

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
I will be moving out to Hayden and Mcdonald in a month or 2 and I might be able to throw Melee / 64 smashfests every once in a while.

EDIT: Sorry Brawlers.
Holy ****, Charlie, you're moving out further than you were before.

On the other hand, Melee does seem a lot more appealing.

10 mins for Brawl < 30 minutes for Melee

In2D

Smash Apprentice
I finally got to play some new people today, gamer and his friend came down to UA and played us. It was alot of fun, anyone else in the tucson area is welcomed to come down to the university if they want to play some games.

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
yeah it was fun playing everyone. 2D, you were a funny dude. too bad you will never ever ever beat my wolf loollloolololol

those other guys were really good too, although i didn't really play them much (jackie and your roommate, can't remember his name at the moment.)

The two i played the most with were PXG and 2D. i ***** PXG (LOL NOOB) and i beat 2D when I wasn't Marth in the first match (dumb)

Mangekyou and his friend were pretty good

Elvis sucks and gets lucky with firepunches on laggy recoveries.

In2D

Smash Apprentice
If you want to come down next week sometime tim we'll be here and would be more than happy to play some games. If you're going to be in tucson anytime soon let me know and we'll get some other guys and do what we did today.

Haha yea gamer that was too fun, I think I figured out how to play wolf after you left so you better find a new character =P. oh and you're marth is my ***** gamer =D.

Nicknoob sucks and hasnt beaten me in so long haha nub.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
I want to play everyone. It is my dying wish~

...*gasp*

And no, Wi-Fi doesn't count. Register for AZOTS, God dammit.

In2D

Smash Apprentice
We're thinking about it, just have to make sure that we can get up there for 2 days because we'd have to drive up both days probably.

oh and gamer, my roommates name is reid.

M

Mangekyou

I know your just being nice Gamer, my friend and I really need to beef up our game if we wanna stick wit u guys. It was hella fun playing ya'll tho.... Ok it was fun playing everyone but that dude Jackie's Ice Climbers, they are like two evil monkeys.

Hope I get to play ya'll again soon, it's great great practice even if we do get spanked. I love playing people on a higher level then myself.

Oh yeah I found my keys they were in my truck, but thanks again guys for helping me look lol.

EoW

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys i made some updates to the site, and we are at 57 registered..... yay!!!!!

only 1 week in with 57 registered.... 2 months to go...... uh oh.....

In2D

Smash Apprentice
Haha, at least you found them before having to get a ride all the way home

57 people in a week? **** this is going to be a huge tourney, really hoping that we can make it up there.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Man, I suck at this game. :D

Too bad I am the best Luigi in the state of AZ (tm). Too bad I can only beat all of GG7's characters except for Marth. I just suck that bad. Oh well.

TENGA TOPPA KOBUSHI! (Heaven Shattering Fist)

In2D

Smash Apprentice
Which is like saying you're the best athlete at the special Olympics, sorry but sucks to be you.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
I'm the gayest. hahaha

Hey, you win stuff at the special Olympics. You win Medals. Where the hell have you been?

EDIT: Ah, you edited your post cause my retort was too awesome.

I don't care what you say, my Luigi sucks, but its so awesome. Hell, I can beat most of your backhanded crew by myself.

But alas, I still suck.

In2D

Smash Apprentice
Yea I did edit my post but it was actually before you replied to it so I didnt even see what you said so blah!

And considering that my "crew" consists of jackie and reid whom both beat you the majority of the time, i'm not really sure who you are talking about.

Top Bottom