• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Apex 2010 Full Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
I have no idea if it got saved or not, D1. I know a lot of people liked me, Coney, EE, and Dazwa. I hope it did.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I don't bring that much money in my wallet, just the card and stuff. Especially here in philly... lol. Yeah sometimes someone is kind enough to return your wallet (for the cost of whatever was inside)

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I heard you were at the tourney Bionic but I didn't see you :(

I stuck with the people I knew too much for this tourney.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Same here :ohwell: That, and getting side-tracked days 2 and 3...

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
Great summer tourney glad that I could make and stuff. great sets great venue and area to be in.(takes me back to my college years). Glad that it didnt rain all crazy or some ****. Glad I found my badge this time and that it said commentator. Not gonna lie, felt kinda 1337 wit dat **** on. good atmosphere overall.

shoutouts:

hopefully everyone I shoutout will see them(thats my main concern).

south...
Hbox; good stuff winning and telling the doggy joke.
Darksyde; you are mad chill good seeing you again.
PP; yo you almost had it!!! you are such a great player. The paradigm of solid falco play at the high level.
dogy; **** son putting in work on the mic. I watched some of them matches and good **** commentating
Yays; yo good **** in teams did not think that you would make it that far with PP. you have come a long way as a smasher.
colbol; late night upsmash lol.
dashiawia; omg you destroyed me in that money match.
pbnj; hope my controller is doing you good =)

canada;
IB; princess combo was beast. your marth is inspiring.
diakonos; good stuff man. great meeting you in friendlies with raynex. another inspiration for an aspiring marth main(lol I am a perpetual aspiring marth main)
raynex; thanks for the friendlies you always give me a quick wake up with your speed.
unknown; lol me , you and benard played SOOOO much the first time we met at majors and stuff that i be forgetting to play friendlies with y'all sometimes haha. we'll getem next time for sure.
KK; wish you came
idea; good ****. you def were an underdog in pools
kage; sry my boy eggm had to get at you. one of the funniest things at the tourney....*kage walks into the bathroom which is hella full*........."look at all of these warriors!!!!!"

WC..

It was nice seeing the ones I did. Yo im coming for y'all GSG2 and my cali debut here I come. I may come early to do a bit of a job searching.

zhu;If I play falco I will play like you.
Silent wolf; your fox looks so godlike at times. you have lots of tricks and it inspires me to really get creative with fox. I feel like you are some next year **** already.
eggz; we'll MM another time haha you have my number!!!!!!!!!!
lucky; lol seven eleven. you fox is so good overall. you are everywhere all the time. I can't move!!!!!!!!!! glad we got to play friendlies this time around. good stuff winning teams.
scorp-a-dorp; you are a scrub lol.
Jeff: dun go down there.
waffles; thanks for introducing me to shad. listened to him the ride there and back.
hygua;we'll have to play and hang out in cali
macd;ditto =)

Tristate...

no shoutouts I'll see ya'll in a few weeks

md/va;
Cyrain; wow dude you played so well. I was envious of you haha.
laijin; nice money match them friendlies with chivalruse were fun too!
chivalruse; ur IC def has some trickies
chillin; I was cheering against you(well more like cheering for gmoney hardcore) vs gmoney but it was only cuz it was tristate, much respect man. I think I want to get the balls to MM for 50 bucks. SWIFT vs PLANK POUND 5. Lol I always talk about MM'ing plank and he either starts TO'ing or I forget or something happens lol
chudat; **** son was getting fresh for the ladies in the bathroom
Azen; miss ya man come back so i can make sidebets and loose a bunch of money while retaining the faith in one of my fav players.
epsilonzant; it was nice meeting you finally good stuff with the camera work and letting me grab that spot on the florr next to you. hope I didnt snore =(
wenbo; good **** in pools making it to round 2. more importantly good stuff hanging out in NJ and eating mad chipotle!!!!
thumbs; nice hanging out and playing with ya Kermit the frog!!!!!

AZ;

axe; you made the tourney for lots of us man. goddamm.
wobbles; hoep I was a good warmup, you have so many trixies god****. glad we got some friendlies in. Had to re-up on my IC skills.
tw1n & twina; you guys are amazing. I think I really didnt meet y'all at pound 4, holy **** did I miss out at that tourney. You are guys are a joy to be around and I felt so at home commentating with y'all. a million thanks and hope to see you guys when I head out west haha. magic tricks are godlike. you had that one brawl girl freaked out haha.
Taj; wow I didn't wanna run into at this tourney your mew2 was SOOOOOOOOO on point as opposed to pound4. good stuff in them matches vs armada you put on one hell of a show.

TOs;

alex; thx for letting em stay with you and thanks for making this possible.
VGbootcamp; thanks for making this possible. GIMR you really quarterbacked the main setup which I liked. good stuff and much thanks. Good stuff to the whole staff. you guys stepped it up huge day 2 and 3. you guys are awesome and I hope you guys will hang around. I like the interview setup you guys had going too. Its a shame that I didn't get the chance to thank you guys in person I would really, absolutely would love to extend my thanks. Its guys like you who help keep us alive.
plank; good **** helping like always
hat; good **** plank jr hahahahha
alukard; good stuff late day 3 helping
scar; good stuff Bobby Scarduzio I owe ya one!
crismas; **** good **** hustling day 2. you keep bumping into me dawg.

pittsburgh...

you guys are fuggen bros.

lake; best zelda in the US hands down. get at the kid. yeah guys I KNEW HIM BEFORE HE GOT BIG!!!!!!!!!! you are such a great guy man. words cannot say enough.
Thomas; welcome to the crew. I guess meeting me was the initiation lol.
woody; good **** making second round I ninja'd and saw some of your matches. you are improving man.
jacob; you vs IB was sooo beast. I seldom cheer against a marth player, but I had to in your case. I sensed my voice starting to go when I cheering for ya. ABE LINCOLN!
Rob; I hope you got my shoutout on commentary. I forgot to mention how you are thebest ylink in the world.
Taki; hope you got my shoutout on commentary. without you I wouldnt have even started playing this game.
naka; yo keep at it it was good seeing you. haha Im not always chill. I was one tight mutha fugga day 1 actually. you are an awesome guy to be around.

new england...

haha my real home. thanks a bunch for your support and whatnot.

kevinM; you are legit one of the nicest people I have met. glad to see you pickin up spacies =)
haleym; good **** in pools. with me coaching, you are the best player ever. lol "got beat by a girl". you got better since last time
darc; i got ur back man. Ever since snes.......<3
billy/bobby; good **** in bracket and thanks again banks for my shoutout. me and tope were names that came to mind.
boxman; good **** having people still think that you are darc lol.
joey; oh **** i think I saw you only once =(
arcnatural; got me reminiscing about dan hardcore. I am such a believer. nice pviot practice btw
zoso; nice seeing ya. didn't hang out much cuz hell we see each other so much at the tristate stuff hahaha
KDJ; you wouldve won this and I would've sidebetted in your favor in every match.

misc...

pakman; you were in and out but it was great seeing ya for the short time I did.
sensei; good **** winning 64
nintendude; you are a great partner. This is great motivation for the next one. great job beating jerry too. I play samus so you gotta show me some stuff sometime.
subway girl; good **** looking good
chipotle girl; samus is awesome
ms brawl; **** you were the standout hot chick amongst the video game nerds
the guy i called ********; I was not joking there is a smasher named ******** and i was looking for him.
aniolas; nice playing you in pools. we both were def under dogs. you are sooooooo good in teams. I learned alot watching you.
armada; you are soooooo gooooood under pressure. I was kinda glad to see that you had some people cheering for you. you are a great player. I can only imagine how hard it is to come from sweden and play here.
mew2king; your fox is god-like still. good stuff vs armada

I think thats everyone. If I missed you I am sry. I really have been sitting here trying to remember everyone I talked to and saw at this. this post took like 30min. There are probly some typos lol but I guess we'll have to

StriCNYN3

Smash Journeyman
I know since I have a very obscure name apparently no one can ever remember, or even pronounce right the first time, I'm gonna leave shout outs to the guys I remember playing and some people I expected to play =)

Ultimascout- GG's man. Had mad fun playin against thousands of your characters. I wish i could pick someone else other than Falco. Also, thanks for some tips, really helped me out =)

Colbol- GG's man. Had a lot of fun playing against your fox. hope to play you again soon =)

Lambchops- Lmao, yea I was def feelin mad high for no reason whatsoever. Was it true that there was girls flashin in the brawl side? prob like the only reason to ever go in the brawl side =P jk. GG's too man =)

Chillin Dude- Had a lot of fun playin wit you. you seemed kinda mad durin our play and I hope i didn't have anythin to do with it. really nice fox =)

Smelly Cat- GG's man. gotta play you more next time =)

Magus- lmao there's always something weird happening every time in our matches. nice falcon and GG's =)

Thorn- Nuttin much to say except you falco is the sh*t. Keep it up =)

Dashizwiz- Nice that I got to play your falco. Eggm was convincing me that you were sandbaggin on me at moments and I hope that wasn't the case =( Still, GG's =)

Che_labs- Really nice fox from Alaska. def need to keep comin to more tourneys. hope to play you more soon =)

Ether- Beast marth. Def gonna need some tips from you. GG's man =)

Chivalruse- lovin the ice climbers u got goin on. Keep it up =)

Axe- Maaaaan....we never got to mm falco ditto. next time though. and good sh*t in brackets =)

Nintendude- no mm either =(

Nando- Such a beast falcon and you're learnin way to quick. never got to play you. and you still gotta teach me Falcon =P

Sneak- Never got to play you either. next time though =)

Prog- lmao "**** these pickachu's....now what are we black falco's supposed to do? huh?" lmao gotta play you sometime again.

Chain-ace- No johns. but GG's man =)

If only the TO's knew I was there the 2nd day, maybe I could have left more of an impression, but oh well, still had mad fun playing with you guys.

If there's anyone I missed, sorry, you know I had fun playin with you.

GG's I'm out...

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Don't worry dude I remember playing you in the tunes and such. : D

tw1n

Smash Champion
AZ;
tw1n & twina; you guys are amazing. I think I really didnt meet y'all at pound 4, holy **** did I miss out at that tourney. You are guys are a joy to be around and I felt so at home commentating with y'all. a million thanks and hope to see you guys when I head out west haha. magic tricks are godlike. you had that one brawl girl freaked out haha.
Lol thanks for the love man. I really hope to see you at the next big thing. You were really cool and alot of fun.

And ya that brawl girl, I.B. and JMan had the best reactions of the whole tournament. So much fun =D

P.S. We aren't from AZ but thanks for the compliment ;) (seriously tho. New Mexico blows hahaha)

PB&J

Smash Hero
vanity angel- our fox dittos were fun.i love those shine bairs u did..we need to play again soon..come to to6 or rom 3

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
vanity angel- our fox dittos were fun.i love those shine bairs u did..we need to play again soon..come to to6 or rom 3
lol shine bairs. If you liked those, you'd love watching me/Dr. Grip play...we should be at rom3 (and possibly to6) cleaning house.

M

MysteryTigerTeen

Shado- Yeah Shado da bes. Boi go get some more ****

Speed- I will always remember you and your sonic outfit. Love ya man

Lee Martin- Dude you’re so cool in person, I was afraid to talk to you. But your Lucario did some crazy **** I have never seen before. Keep it up ;)

Coney- Zak those hug interest keep rizing up, think I might need another ^_^

Ally- I was happy to see you again and I hope you enjoyed your gift :3

K9- Kenny…. Just gotta say it…. Yo nutz boi

Inferno- YOU WILL MAIN MARTH!!!! Because if you don’t I will show you why Marth is the better choice again

Tant- Nice seeing ya again and keep it up

Jash- Thank you SO much for the TL practice before my pool. I was REALLY impressed with your TL. Best one eva

Hippie- To my sexy and amazing sensei. I was glad to have finally met you and show you your creation

Stab- we only just briefly met, but it was nice to see you. Neo ftw

Toony- lol glad to meet ya man, you were a lot different in person. But I mean that in a good way, good TL. Keep it up and I expect to see more improvement next time we meet.

Rust- Banabanabana O shi- didn’t work (smirk). Nice to meet ya finally and you’re a pretty chill guy ;)

Omari- Nice to play you in person and to be in your pool. Ggs dude

Renan- Renan look! Look Renan! Rofl, amazing roomie, entertaining car rider and always a blast. I love ya man and yes Renan yo nutz

Snack- Get Snacked boi, fun ride and full of never ending quotes. God you guys are crazy you and Renan made the drive bearable XD

Ganonballer- omg it’s the blonde dude. Nice seeing you again Rob, gotta hang one more time before I leave.

D-rock- lol you and Rust make the perfect mod squad. It was nice meeting you in person and why so serious?

Mako- you are a funny dude, always kept me laughing. Good times man, good times

Kiwi- Nice Kirby, maybe a new and upcoming Chu. I liked your style and I was impressed. Keep it up girl ;)

Arty- ARTY!!!! Pika ftw, I loved your Pikachu, you knew your character well and always gave me a run for my money. It was nice meeting you

Nicole- Da bes Peach (sorry Renan, Nicole stole yo spot. Still love ya though <3), also a really cool person to hang. Wish we would of gotten all of us girls to go swimming liked we plan. To bad they closed the pools early >:p

Kassandranova- This is my girl and one of the coolest smashers I have ever met and she knows Chi :D. Can’t wait to see you in the future and man you’re good at drawing. I hunged up the pic. Like I told ya I would.

Starlight- You’re one of the only females I really didn’t get to know well. Sorry about that, luckily I got your number…. And I think you know from who rofl. But yeah I’ll text ya and all that stuffz. Also we still need to brawl ^_^

Seagull- ew oldmanfgt gtfo scr00b. Nah jk man, you cool. Keep up the work handsome. Also, thank you for the ride and keeping me sane

Kaffei- lol this is Mini Café one of the coolest dudes you will ever meet and has a respectable MK

Nikenick- I think you were the only European smasher I played. Nice meeting ya man and btw if you can pm me for my number so we can text. It will be easier to stay in touch. I <3 your Pit, he was really good.

Minty- That is one smexy Marth, gonna tip that shiz. Lol everyone says my Marth is your mini me in playstyle even though I didn’t know of you till like two days before Apex through Hippie. I <3 your style and good job at Apex. Don’t forget to practice that little MK trick I showed ya. I’m making a video for it and I’ll post it on the boards so other Marths can use it as well.

Kadaj- Omg…. You’re SO quiet Craig. Thought yo going to be loud and crazy. Good **** though at brawl. You kick *** and I think you should use Snake more, yours is good.

TKO- Yo forgot your at home girl boi. FU man, where is my love? Nah jk, but it was good seeing ya again. Also, **** yo a playa, now lets see you stop talking and get some. Ya know? (still love ya <3)

M2K- I know I only got to meet you for a brief second, but it was nice meeting you. Good job at Apex

Zucco- lol this guy is pretty chill, nice meeting ya

PeanutButterJellyDude- Peanut butter jelly, peanut butter Jelly, Way at, Way at ‘starts dancing’…. Ok that’s enough. Nice meeting ya man, was some fun times XD

Pane- Nice Wolf, but you should know better than to go Wolf on me, I got that exp. XD. Fun FFAs and one on one. Keep it up man, you’re impressive

Trela- Dude yo high online and offline…. Too chill. Need that 5 hour energy drink. But nice seeing ya

June- That’s my Lucario right here and he got some ladies WWWOOO! Get some June

GuyWhoStaredAtWallWithMe- it was an amazing wall, thank you for staring at it with me. I had a marvelous time and it was nice talking with you. We were both right….. that wall…. It had to many blotches on it

GuyWithCamera- It was nice talking to you and thank you for interviewing me. Sorry we didn’t get to brawl, you were very nice. So thanks ^_^

Man I didn’t get to go swimming, brought my bikini for nothing or party. Next time boys, get ready to have some fun. Got some making up to do ;).

Does anyone know when pools will be up? Sorry to anyone I missed, I met a lot of people and it was hard to remember you all. Just Pm me if I missed you and I will give you a shout out :D

Female Brawlers ftw (Kassandranova, Tiger, Nicole, Arty, Kiwi)

Melee Smashers, so nice <3

PB&J

Smash Hero
lol shine bairs. If you liked those, you'd love watching me/Dr. Grip play...we should be at rom3 (and possibly to6) cleaning house.
im talking about diff ways of using them..not up throw shine bair..he used them in situations that i dont even use them in..u would have to see it

but if you come to t06..we can play though for sure

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Kassandranova- This is my girl and one of the coolest smashers I have ever met and she knows Chi :D. Can’t wait to see you in the future and man you’re good at drawing. I hunged up the pic. Like I told ya I would.
<3 Awww! Thank you! Tiger is ma gurrlllll! I'm happy you hung up the Marf pic. I really like drawing Marf. I really loved your drawings, and you are way better at coloring than I am. @_@
I hope to see you at another tourny soon! :D

I <3 Tiger. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom