• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official 2012 Florida Power Ranking Thread! (Powered By Bath Salts)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
Another Falco in the group? The OG Falco, at that? Let's do this, bird brethren.

Also, I'm pretty sure everyone is mad at the PR because Vinyl isn't on it. That's the biggest problem I see.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Goddamn, all this activity here.

Hey Tom, I'd be willing to do a MM with ya.
$1-$3 call it.

I can't go to tournaments this weekend or next weekend though. I have plans this weekend and next weekend I'll be in SoCal.

Oh and Danny, I might not be playing Falco exclusively. I know I'm not going to enter as low-bottom tier unless I feel like I really need to (Samus vs IC or something like that.)

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Also for the record other people where saying i should be on the PR not me personally. I know i did bad this season. Im not dumb. I just thought the 2 season would be combined. But it didn't and it is what it is. I still think viper shouldnt be 9.
I've made SEVERAL posts stating that I agree with you.

:sonic:

:phone:

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
In other news, Xaltis just AIM'd me and called me out on returning to the scene. This is what is happening and, barring emergency situations, I will try to make every tournament.

Also, Seibrik, ESAM, and NickRiddle (namesearches) I request all of your as*es for money matches.

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
Tommy, I think your debut tournament should be YOL4 (Hbox's tournament)

Or, Seibrik's P:M tournament. That'd be legit.

Awal - Make you smile? Are you calling me a clown, sir? I'm not here for your amusement with pie juggling and ****. I'm here to terrorize everything.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
that's bull lol Ima go to 3 tournaments and only lose to ESAM and dip, easy number 1 right?

In all honesty... YES. But I wanna post the idea that we cud prob are gonna change it 2 1 tourney per month plus one. So basically in order 2 get on the pr ur have 2 play locally once a month & travel or jus travel a lot.

YOU put in work this PR. IMO ppl who travel more deserve a better chance @ getting on the Pr. But I was using my judgement based offof Seibrik n Maskys logic in the past.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
$5

Because I'm just DARING.

Or $2, if that's alright with ya.
I'll do $5, but I just don't want everyone to jump in on it because I'm still on a budget. :3

Danny, when is each tournament?(If you know off the top of your head.)

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Vinyl we still have a 20$ Ganon v Ganon match right

and Tommy, Smashed Together is Brawl/PM and it's the 28th,
Hbox's is the 21st?

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Finally I can get wrecked by Tommy G!!!

But srsly... Jeff jus reminded me how *** I am @ this game. & I need 2 travel. Maybe I shud go visit "The Rock" (HrNut) & Gdx.

Nick breaks my heart so much tho :(

Xaltis

Smash Hero
In other news, Xaltis just AIM'd me and called me out on returning to the scene. This is what is happening and, barring emergency situations, I will try to make every tournament.

Also, Seibrik, ESAM, and NickRiddle (namesearches) I request all of your as*es for money matches.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick

I will do one if you really want. Also down for friendlies.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
D-Torr when I'm off work ill work on it k?

Xaltis we will @ least try.

Hell we might as well make a top 10 n do honorable mentions 4 1 time only.

Jeff I'm doin more listening

Every1 happy?

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
another gif

Ah, so I guess I'm the reason you guaranteed are coming back!
It was already guaranteed. I just want people to know I don't back down getting called out.

Justin, I just want some good serious practice. If we can do that in friendlies, then I'm down for that too.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
It was already guaranteed. I just want people to know I don't back down getting called out.

Justin, I just want some good serious practice. If we can do that in friendlies, then I'm down for that too.
If you can deal with me playing by the ledge, I can stand doing it to Falco.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Tommy, I'm gonna call you out, too. I say you're gonna go to one tournament and then never return again.

Hold that ****.
Technically I've been to nearly every tournament. I just never enter.

However, I know what you mean and I can assure you I will make a conscious effort to go and enter in every tournament.

Justin, I want the real tournament experience.

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
yo I'm gonna change my name back to DJ Jack in this community, **** it. Nobody even calls me Arcatek ;__;

Someone pay for me premium membership really quick

Master Raven

Smash Master
The move from a structuralist account in which capital is understood to structure social relations in relatively homologous ways to a view of hegemony in which power relations are subject to repetition, convergence, and rearticulation brought the question of temporality into the thinking of structure, and marked a shift from a form of Althusserian theory that takes structural totalities as theoretical objects to one in which the insights into the contingent possibility of structure inaugurate a renewed conception of hegemony as bound up with the contingent sites and strategies of the rearticulation of power.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Tommy, I don't want to subject you to losing money in a -3 MU. We can just do friendlies, I take all matches as serious as I can (Obviously my less-serious characters are less serious, but I play 100% all the time).

I'm just sitting on my W's and $$$. Y'all *****s can hold that ****.

ESAMdabess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom